Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Laura S.
Laura S.

I love this makeup remover because with only one swipe it removes all of the makeup, even if it's like waterproof mascara or eye liner
Maya W.
Maya W.
Granger, IN

Love these! Use them before washing my face for taking off my makeup, they don't break me out at all so that makes me extremely happy!
jamie n.
jamie n.
Pittsburgh, PA

Ok wipes, I've had better they are very calming but are not strong enough to really remove all eye make-up. I was a little disapointed
Tatum R.
Tatum R.
Tempe, AZ

Take off my makeup great, simple and easy! Don't ever rip out my eyelashes (which is a total plus!). Love these when I'm out camping!!
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Hampton, VA

Super soft disposable wipes that are effective at removing my waterproof makeup without harsh scrubbing, and without any harsh smells!
Pilar L.
Pilar L.
Oxnard, CA

These wipes are perfect for taking of your make up at night, they do wonders I actually look forward to taking off my make up at night
Lily C.
Lily C.

These face wipes not only remove my makeup, but leave my skin feeling ultimately refreshed! Great for quick and easy makeup removing!!
Katrina S.
Katrina S.

I like this product, but I wish they would put it in a booked because the package they use doesn't stay sealed and the towels dry out.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Quasqueton, IA

These are AMAZING! These take off every little bit of makeup off my face. They are super gentle and get you're face clean in one wipe.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Rancho Santa Margarita

These cloths are perfect to use at the end of the day. They leave my face feeling clean and leave behind a pleasant scent of lavender.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now