Add a Photo

paulina b.
paulina b.
Thousand Oaks, CA
March 6, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
These makeup remover wipes are amazing, the greatest. They do not irritate my face and take off lots of makeup in one swipe.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Vista, CA
Smells great and gets all of my makeup off.
Will repurchase when I'm out. They don't make me break out either which is great
Mary Jo F.
Mary Jo F.
Jenkintown, PA
Feb. 25, 2016, 10:52 a.m.
Nice smell and cleans skin well. They are soft and soothing. A good product and my teenage daughter likes to use it as well.
Mishal F.
Mishal F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 16, 2016, 4:43 p.m.
I like these wipes for light makeup but in my opinion they don't work as well as the orange or blue neutrogena makeup wipes.
Aida C.
Aida C.
March 4, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
I only Use this product to remove my make up. Does not leave a sticky after use feeling. Soft and great on my sensible skin.
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Feb. 15, 2016, 9:19 a.m.
Great product to use before bed. doesn't leave residue that would cling to your face all night and easily removes any makeup
Adrienne Z.
Adrienne Z.
Miami beach, FL
March 10, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Love these towelettes! The smell great and do a wonderful job at removing my eye makeup,. They don't dry out my skin either.
Krissy S.
Krissy S.
March 13, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
The wipes smelled amazing and didn't i irritate my sensitive skin. It removed most of my makeup - except waterproof mascara.
zarah s.
zarah s.
Fort worth , TX
March 2, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Love love this product it's a holy grail!!!
It helps remove most or all my make up and leaves my face smooth clean and calm!
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Killeen, TX
March 15, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
This product is my holy grail to removing my makeup before bed. I like that it doesn't dry out my skin or make it feel tacky
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?