Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
April 28, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
Me gusta es facil de llevar en la cartera aparte remueve muy bien el maquillaje y me encanta eso, su aroma un olor exquisito.
Feb. 14, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
Just your average makeup remover wipes.. Nothing special about them, but I also have no complaints, they get the job done !(:
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Burlington, IA
May 17, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Removed even mascara. Left face feeling clean and refreshed. My go to when traveling. Nice convenient easy to open packaging.
Ofia B.
Ofia B.
Feb. 21, 2016, 7:36 p.m.
I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out at all. One of my everday products and it easily removes my makeup.
Alanna L.
Alanna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
March 20, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
Extremely gentle on my skin. The scent was light but calming. I was able to remove all of my makeup with one wipe. I love it.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
National City, CA
Feb. 26, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
I have sensitive skin and these dried me out too much. The smell was pleasant and it did remove my eyes make up quite nicely.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Newport, KY
April 30, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
It's great I love it. Works every time and it don't break my face out. Very nice product. Easy to open packaging. Repeat user.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Janesville, WI
Feb. 24, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
The towelettes are my favorite. It's super easy to use and you don't have to sit and scrub your eyes to get your make up off.
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA
April 7, 2016, 8:07 p.m.
I really like this makeup remover product. I have been using it for over 2 years now! I mainly get it from Walmart or Target!
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Opa Locka, FL
March 9, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
I love these for makeup . cleans all the makeup befor bed and leaves the face supper smoth and amazing .. I love this product
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?