Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Erin S.
Erin S.
Warrior, AL

I love these wipes. The scent is so light and refreshing. Doesn't burn your skin. It removed all my makeup and made my skin feel great.
Aubrey D.
Aubrey D.
Chattanooga, TN

These burn my eyes. I think it's the night calming scents but I can't use these anymore. I need non-scented make-up remover towelettes.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.

These have a nice mild smell and they work great removing makeup even heavy eyebrow make up and mascara! I buy them at Rite Aid or CVS.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Owens Cross Roads, AL

Great if you are on the go or in a rush, best wipes out ther and I would highly recommend these to people who break out a lot like me.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Key West, FL

Love these, after a night out on the town,come home tired and use these for a simple And fast make up removal experience, works great!
Nina M.
Nina M.
South Kingstown

These wipes smell so nice and take off all of my make up with just one towelette. They're really effective and great for everyday use.
Krystle D.
Krystle D.

My favorite makeup removing wipes ever! They get most makeup off with one swipe, but more work is needed to remove waterproof mascara.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.

Always my go-to makeup remover and is a great alternative when you're not looking to go through the make up removing process at night.
Lily C.
Lily C.

These face wipes not only remove my makeup, but leave my skin feeling ultimately refreshed! Great for quick and easy makeup removing!!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Quasqueton, IA

These are AMAZING! These take off every little bit of makeup off my face. They are super gentle and get you're face clean in one wipe.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now