Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
GitaAnjali S.
GitaAnjali S.

This item was refreshing and removed all makeup from my face. it left a nice tingling feeling that made my face feel refreshed.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Minneapolis, MN

These leave my face feeling very oily after. Do i still have yg wash my fave anyways, which defies the purpose of these for me.
Аня А.
Аня А.
Washington

Love love love. I wear so much makeup to work and don't know how I would live without these to help me take it off every night!
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Caruthers, CA

Not that great for taking off liquid liner. I have to scrub a bit and by then my skin feels to sensitive. In the end, it burns.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Brookings, SD

I love this makeup remover! It takes of my makeup easily and has a relaxing scent to the cloth as well. I would recommend this.
Renea R.
Renea R.
Clarksville, TN

Love these cleansing towelettes. Clean without scratching your skin or leaving greasy residue behind and the scent is amazing.
Harsirjan K.
Harsirjan K.
Modesto, CA

Just re-upped on these earlier today. really gentle formula that comes on clean no fuzzies like other brands. cleans skin well
Aileen G.
Aileen G.

I loved these make up whippies! I use them all the time before I go to sleep! Removes make up very well! I really recommend it
Sara C.
Sara C.
Azle, Tx

Always works on everything. Never have a promblem taking off waterproof mascara or waterproof eyeliners. Lip stains or bronzer
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Port Jervis, NY

Removes my make up without a problem! Great scent and no oily feeling after use! Removed water proof mascara with ease as well
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?