Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Reading, PA

Love these makeup wipes they remove all my makeup, not to mention smell amazing. They also leave my skin super soft after use.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

Feels really great on the skin, and removes makeup with ease. Normally I buy my products at Walmart because it's the cheapest.
sara b.
sara b.
Tulsa, OK

I use these every single night. They are great getting makeup off even tough eye makeup. They have a great smell to them also.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
East Lansing, MI

I loved it, I only needed one wipe for my entire face which made it nice. It left my face super soft and it felt really clean!
Randi S.
Randi S.
Reedsville, WI

I absolutely love these! Especially after a long day it feels good to take off your makeup with a product that smells so good.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Kissimmee , Fl

Helps clear my days impurities. It smells amazing and soothes my skin. The only thing it doesn't remove well is my eye makeup.
Allisa L.
Allisa L.
Hollidaysburg, PA

I still use this product often I really enjoy it and it works perfectly just ask I wanted my makeup to come off with no damage
Emily R.
Emily R.
Waxahachie, TX

I love the smell of these but I have sensitive eyes and the make them burn a bit. They do clean makeup off very easily though.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Dallas, TX

Works great, takes off eye makeup really good. Easy to use, keep next to the bed for quick use. Smells great, leaves skin soft
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
laramie, Wyoming

I love these however I have bought this a couple of times and the wipes were kind of dry. probably a fluke but still happened.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now