Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Allison H.
Allison H.
Sacramento, CA

These always leave my face feeling fresh and don't leave any sticky or oily finish on my face after my makeup is gone. Love em!
Red L.
Red L.
Appleton, Wi

These are my absolute favorite make up removing towels. They make my face feel super soft and they removed every bit of make up
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Caruthers, CA

Not that great for taking off liquid liner. I have to scrub a bit and by then my skin feels to sensitive. In the end, it burns.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

Thes are the best wipes I've found so far. They actually take off ALL makeup. I've found with others, they never get all of it!
Bayley B.
Bayley B.
Greybull, WY

The wipes remove even waterproof makeup easily. They do not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. Definitaly will buy again.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookings, SD

Love love love this makeup remover, it's the only brand that works for me, it takes off all the makeup without any oily residue
nicole s.
nicole s.
Orange Park, FL

I use this as my main makeup remover. It always removes my makeup without making my face feel dry and does not leave a residue.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.

It removes the make up very well, and makes my face feel clean and fresh. I'm very glad with every Neutrgena product I've tried
Alayna C.
Alayna C.
Troy , Al

My go-to night time makeup cleaning wipes. The wipes easily remove eye shadows and lip stains in a breeze, with minimal effort.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Chico, CA

I really like these. They remove all my makeup easily right before bed. I personally like that it's convenient and easy to use.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?