Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lorraine W.
Lorraine W.
Los Banos

My favorite makeup removal pads. Neutrogena knows what they are doing when it comes to cleansing my face. Absolutely love them.
Red L.
Red L.
Appleton, Wi

These are my absolute favorite make up removing towels. They make my face feel super soft and they removed every bit of make up
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK

Smells amazing! Leaves your skin nice and refreshed and ready for bed! Love that it gets all the make up even stubborn mascara!
Kris E.
Kris E.

It left an oily residue once wiped the make up off. It helped my skin become easily cleaned at night and it was a fast remover.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Berkley, MI

I like how easy I can take off my makeup with these towelettes. My favorite neutrogena towellete is actually the hydrating one.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Philadelphia, PA

One of my favorite makeup remover. I use at night before I go to bed and it keeps my face soft all night. I got it from target.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Asheville, NC

Smells good. Takes off all my make up. Also very gentle to my skin. Very calming. I actually went a got a few packs for back up
GitaAnjali S.
GitaAnjali S.

This item was refreshing and removed all makeup from my face. it left a nice tingling feeling that made my face feel refreshed.
nicole s.
nicole s.
Orange Park, FL

I use this as my main makeup remover. It always removes my makeup without making my face feel dry and does not leave a residue.
Janet K.
Janet K.
Mount Vernon, IN

Works wonderfully. Nice for a quick job. So convenient.. Great price. I love how I can just pull, wipe and the make-up is gone!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now