Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Molly S.
Molly S.
Romulus, MI

Cleans my make up off great and keeps my skin feeling clean and mositurized! Does not give that greasy feeling after using this product
Tamera S.
Tamera S.
New Haven, CT

Easy on skin. Doesn't take all make up of, requires several whips at a time. Can cause irritation if one rubs to hard or uses too many.
Karen B.
Karen B.

Excelentes para lograr un desmaquillado rapido y efectivo, en solo dos pasadas se va el maquillaje y sin necesidad de enjuagar con agua
Gisselle H.
Gisselle H.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a great product it removes my make up easily I love it. I always buy it a target and it is not so expensive. I highly recommend
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Nashville, TN

I can't be without these wipes! they help easily remove makeup without stripping my face. The calming scent is perfect for bedtime use.
Misha L.
Misha L.
Prince Albert

It would make me break out sometimes. It managed to remove most of the makeup off my face. I did have to use quite a few sheets though.
Alysa R.
Alysa R.
Wesley Chapel, FL

These make up remover wipes are the BOMB! Literally, I just have to wipe one time and my makeup comes sliding off. Love, love, love it!
Ruby H.
Ruby H.
San Benito, TX

Very effective but burned my eyes when I removed my eye makeup. Definitely more effective and efficient than removing it in the shower!
Tara S.
Tara S.
Seminole, FL

These work great and are a must when you travel. I have super sensitive eyes and these don't make them swell or itch. It's a total win!
Jenny R.
Jenny R.

Product was very dry... Wipes were not moist at all. Hardly removed make up due to the dryness. Was very disappointed for price I paid.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now