Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Brookie T.
Brookie T.
West Palm Bch, FL

These are like your face being on a cloud it feels so good and I love them it gets rid of all you make up in matter of minutes😊
Vanna R.
Vanna R.

This remover is extremely soft on the skin and doubles as a moisturizer which is just an added bonus to its amazing properties!
Sofia H.
Sofia H.
Westland, MI

Loved them they are great also very affordable. Money plays a big role for me. I int want to spend too much on something crappy
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK

Smells amazing! Leaves your skin nice and refreshed and ready for bed! Love that it gets all the make up even stubborn mascara!
Kris E.
Kris E.

It left an oily residue once wiped the make up off. It helped my skin become easily cleaned at night and it was a fast remover.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Minneapolis, MN

These leave my face feeling very oily after. Do i still have yg wash my fave anyways, which defies the purpose of these for me.
Gleidilene D.
Gleidilene D.
Denver, CO

I just use one of this before to go to bed and my skin is clean again, it's easy and fast, I don't need wash my face with soap.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.

It removes the make up very well, and makes my face feel clean and fresh. I'm very glad with every Neutrgena product I've tried
Cathy P.
Cathy P.
Foley, AL

Leaves fescue feeling clean and hydrated. I will continue to use this product because it doesn't seem to be harder on the skin.
Conni W.
Conni W.
Catoosa, OK

I use these ever night! I've tried other brands and I like this the best! My face feels very clean and the lavender is soothing
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now