Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Brookie T.
Brookie T.
West Palm Bch, FL

These are like your face being on a cloud it feels so good and I love them it gets rid of all you make up in matter of minutes­čśŐ
Sofia H.
Sofia H.
Westland, MI

Loved them they are great also very affordable. Money plays a big role for me. I int want to spend too much on something crappy
Bayley B.
Bayley B.
Greybull, WY

The wipes remove even waterproof makeup easily. They do not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. Definitaly will buy again.
Vanna R.
Vanna R.

This remover is extremely soft on the skin and doubles as a moisturizer which is just an added bonus to its amazing properties!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Really great for all sorts of stubborn make up, mascara included. My face always had a slightly sticky feel after using, though
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Brookings, SD

I love this makeup remover! It takes of my makeup easily and has a relaxing scent to the cloth as well. I would recommend this.
Red L.
Red L.
Appleton, Wi

These are my absolute favorite make up removing towels. They make my face feel super soft and they removed every bit of make up
Kanako S.
Kanako S.
Palo Alto, CA

I used this for my first step to remove makeup and it isn't harsh on skin. It has a light fragrance and it is pretty hydrating.
Janet K.
Janet K.
Mount Vernon, IN

Works wonderfully. Nice for a quick job. So convenient.. Great price. I love how I can just pull, wipe and the make-up is gone!
Alayna C.
Alayna C.
Troy , Al

My go-to night time makeup cleaning wipes. The wipes easily remove eye shadows and lip stains in a breeze, with minimal effort.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now