Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK

Smells amazing! Leaves your skin nice and refreshed and ready for bed! Love that it gets all the make up even stubborn mascara!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Really great for all sorts of stubborn make up, mascara included. My face always had a slightly sticky feel after using, though
Conni W.
Conni W.
Catoosa, OK

I use these ever night! I've tried other brands and I like this the best! My face feels very clean and the lavender is soothing
Kate B.
Kate B.
Philadelphia, PA

One of my favorite makeup remover. I use at night before I go to bed and it keeps my face soft all night. I got it from target.
Lorraine W.
Lorraine W.
Los Banos

My favorite makeup removal pads. Neutrogena knows what they are doing when it comes to cleansing my face. Absolutely love them.
Kristine T.
Kristine T.

I have sensitive skin and rosacea and these have been the BEST wipes to take off my makeup without irritating my skin too much.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Berkley, MI

I like how easy I can take off my makeup with these towelettes. My favorite neutrogena towellete is actually the hydrating one.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Saint Louis, MO

These towelettes were amazing when I was removing my makeup. They didn't burn my skin, they felt amazing and for a great price!
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Texarkana, TX

I like how it takes all the makeup off and leaves ur face really clean and how it helps me calm amd rest a little bit at nights
Briana B.
Briana B.
Montgomery

I absolutely love this make up remover, they do not leave a residue like most make up removers and really help to calm my skin!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?