Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Really great for all sorts of stubborn make up, mascara included. My face always had a slightly sticky feel after using, though
Maria P.
Maria P.
Chico, CA

I really like these. They remove all my makeup easily right before bed. I personally like that it's convenient and easy to use.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Cross lanes, Wv

I love these! It's the only makeup wipes I've used that actually take off all your makeup with just one and they smell awesome!
nicole s.
nicole s.
Orange Park, FL

I use this as my main makeup remover. It always removes my makeup without making my face feel dry and does not leave a residue.
Janet K.
Janet K.
Mount Vernon, IN

Works wonderfully. Nice for a quick job. So convenient.. Great price. I love how I can just pull, wipe and the make-up is gone!
Dina M.
Dina M.

The Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes are very good because with only one towelette you can get most of your make-up off :)
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Texarkana, TX

I like how it takes all the makeup off and leaves ur face really clean and how it helps me calm amd rest a little bit at nights
Bayley B.
Bayley B.
Greybull, WY

The wipes remove even waterproof makeup easily. They do not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. Definitaly will buy again.
Marybel M.
Marybel M.

Loved them they work very good. Takes mascara and makeup off past and easy. No greasy feel after....smooth and fresh after use.
Alayna C.
Alayna C.
Troy , Al

My go-to night time makeup cleaning wipes. The wipes easily remove eye shadows and lip stains in a breeze, with minimal effort.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now