Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Paris C.
Paris C.
Jackson, MS

Okay, these are BY FAR the best makeup remover wipes I've ever used. I've tried to save a couple bucks and get the generic brand but it's just not the same. These were $8 at my local Walgreens and it's worth every penny! Gets all my mascara off with one swipe! I'll definitely repurchase over and over and over lol
Ana R.
Ana R.
Croydon, PA

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It works exactly as it should! It easily removes all my makeup, even waterproof without leaving my face dry or sticky. The towelettes are perfectly moist, and the packaging has a resealable sticker, which keeps the towelettes from drying out! I recommend this product 100%
Eliza V.
Eliza V.
Haddon Heights, NJ

The makeup remover towelettes were extremely soothing for my skin. They removed all of my makeup, including my waterproof mascara. I hate when I use makeup remover that leaves my skin feeling oily or doesn't fully remove my mascara. This product took off all of the mascara and also left my face feeling refreshed.
Aryana W.
Aryana W.
Lakeland, FL

I really like these, the material is really soft on my face and I don't even have to press hard or scrub to get my makeup off. I wear dark top liner, even color and glitter and it always come off without a hassle. Plus the smell of it is really nice it doesn't have a harsh smell and leaves my face nice and soft.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Victor, WV

I really like this.. My skin feels super soft when I use them. They smell very good and the ingredients are nice and I like how it makes my skin feel very soft and like I could only use these set night and there really great to use after doing ur exfoliating and cleansing treatment because it like calms ur skin.
kasie t.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA

No make up wipes can compare to these babies! With one swipe all the eyeliner and mascara comes right off. I love the box that you can buy to ensure double protection from them drying out. Not too pricey but i make sure i don't go through them too fast because otherwise all my money would go toward make up wipes.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Toledo, OH

These make up wipes are pretty solid! These do smell better than the usual make up wipes and like the packaging states, it does have a calming scent. They leave my face feeling nice and refreshed and easily remove my makeup. The only problem for me is that it is a little bit pricier than other drugstore brands.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Arlington, VA

I love these wipes! I have sensitive skin and they're one of the only wipes that doesn't irate my skin, even when I wore a lot of makeup and need to use multiple of them.

These are a little more than I'd pay for store brand, but well worth it! I would recommend these for anyone that has skin sensitivity issues.
Mercedes B.
Mercedes B.
Nelsonville, OH

I love them, they smell good, remove my makeup, and they are extremely easy to use. I bought them at Walmart. They have a good amount of them for a decent price. The packaging is super nice, it closes shut easily so the other wipes do not dry out. I have bought them more than once. And will continue to buy them
Taj T.
Taj T.
Glen Oaks, NY

These are my favorite, go-to make-up removers! I use them every night before heading off to bed. Prior to this, I was using water to remove my make-up and noticed that my skin would break out often. But after using Neutrogena's towelettes, I noticed my skin was healthier and much more clear. Highly recommended!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?