Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Corrie L.
Corrie L.
Wichita, KS
These cloths got my skin clean, but left an oily residue. And they made me itchy. The smell is really nice, but the title of "calming" is pretty deceiving. They were too harsh for my skin. The next morning i would wash my face and a ton of makeup would still come off. I just threw these away after a few uses.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN
Love these. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. I use them everyday to remove my makeup before bedtime. No residue of greasy feeling. After a long day of kids activities and sweating these not only remove makeup, but they remove sweat and dirt also. I love how my face feels clean after using them.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Morgantown, WV
March 6, 2016, 2:46 p.m.
I've tried many make up removers. The liquids are too oily or completely opposite and dry my skin out. A lot of wipes burn my eyes. But these Neutogena towelettes are so gentle, very wet, and easily take my make up off! I've been using this product for 5 or more years now and they will always be my favorite !
Imel T.
Imel T.
San Diego, CA
March 7, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
These are literally the best fast make up remover ever. If you need a make up remover that also takes away your water proof mascara, ladies! This are the best wipes that do not need for you to rub, it gently wipes away everything trapped in your proses out and leaves your face so fresh... they are awwwwwsome.
Mary T.
Mary T.
April 1, 2016, 12:58 p.m.
These are my favorite makeup remover towelettes. I have purchased many times. It is very effective at removing both face and eye makeup, and leaves your skin clear and you don't need to wash your face afterwards. I really like the packaging with the resealable pouch and the scent of the wipes - very relaxing.
Billy S.
Billy S.
Wichita, KS
April 28, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
These wipes are easy to use and are great for traveling. They leave my face feeling soft and not oily. I have sensitive skin and these are perfect for my skin condition. They are a great value. I can usually find them for about 2/$10. They are a bit pricier than other brands, but they do what I need them to.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Portsmouth, Va
April 16, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
I love them. They have a nice clean smell and are amazing at removing my eye make up before bed. Even my water proof eye liner. Great product for the price. I have tried the cheaper store version and they are not even close to the original. Worth the few extra pennies you have to pay. I am a repeat customer.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ
Feb. 23, 2016, 11:51 a.m.
These are my favorite makeup wipes ever. I have tried other brands, and always come back to this brand. I usually take my makeup off at night so these night calming one's really benefit me. I use a lot of makeup and mascara specifically and these wipes remove every bit of makeup I have on. Definitely a need!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Feb. 15, 2016, 9:30 a.m.
I like wipes for makeup remover travel purposes. I keep these in my purse for a fresh feeling on my face. Wipes in general are not the best form of makeup removal in my opinion but this brand certainly makes great wipes. The light smell is nice and I will say I have used it not before bed with equal results.
Castine M.
Castine M.
S Padre Isle, TX
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Soft lavender scent. Sometimes leaves my skin tight and dry after use, and can be a little irritating to my eyes. Really good for a quick makeup removal before bed after a night out, way easy to just swipe off the majority of my face and crash for the night. Not excellent at removing some waterproof mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?