Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Red L.
Red L.
Appleton, Wi

These are my absolute favorite make up removing towels. They make my face feel super soft and they removed every bit of make up
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Flint, MI

They are super effective, I use them daily. i onky have to usenone for my whole face, tends to burn my eyes a littlw sometimes.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Montgomery

I absolutely love this make up remover, they do not leave a residue like most make up removers and really help to calm my skin!
Аня А.
Аня А.
Washington

Love love love. I wear so much makeup to work and don't know how I would live without these to help me take it off every night!
Kristine T.
Kristine T.

I have sensitive skin and rosacea and these have been the BEST wipes to take off my makeup without irritating my skin too much.
Kanako S.
Kanako S.
Palo Alto , CA

I used this for my first step to remove makeup and it isn't harsh on skin. It has a light fragrance and it is pretty hydrating.
nicole s.
nicole s.
Orange Park, FL

I use this as my main makeup remover. It always removes my makeup without making my face feel dry and does not leave a residue.
Debbie L.
Debbie L.

Love these, they are fantastic when you are on the road working in all types of weather and very tired at the end of a long day
Alayna C.
Alayna C.
Troy , Al

My go-to night time makeup cleaning wipes. The wipes easily remove eye shadows and lip stains in a breeze, with minimal effort.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Cross lanes, Wv

I love these! It's the only makeup wipes I've used that actually take off all your makeup with just one and they smell awesome!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now