Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Megan P.
Megan P.
Glendale

These make up wipes sting my eyes! They definitely remove make up but I would not recommend this product for people with sensitive eyes.
Kourtney P.
Kourtney P.
Lexington

It's like my makeup came clean off! No scrubbing at my mascara or eyeliner. It seemed to come off easy. And made my face feel wonderful.
Ava M.
Ava M.

I barely use makeup wipes because I have sensitive skin and usually Vaseline does the trick but this does wonders and you will enjoy it
Kasandra Leian M.
Kasandra Leian M.
Burton, MI

Ive always loved these .... never left my skin dry always clean and soft. I would definitely recommend it to a friend or family member.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Woodbridge, VA

I love the smell of these wipes. Didn't dry out or irritate my face. I keep them in my gym bag to remove my make up before working out.
Carly W.
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA

I love these! They work great at getting my make up off and also the smell is just Heaven. The scent of these actually is very calming!
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
Brooklyn, NY

I use this wipes before and after washing my make up off. Feels so smooth smells amazing and it really gives my skin a clean fresh feel
Tara S.
Tara S.
Seminole, FL

These work great and are a must when you travel. I have super sensitive eyes and these don't make them swell or itch. It's a total win!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Hillside, NJ

This product is very gentle on the skin and is very moisturizing for the skin but drys very quickly so make sure you close it properly.
Ruby H.
Ruby H.
San Benito, TX

Very effective but burned my eyes when I removed my eye makeup. Definitely more effective and efficient than removing it in the shower!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now