Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Maribel B.
Maribel B.
Newark, NJ

Love it!!! removes all my makeup even my waterproof makeup and it doesn't dry my face and it leaves my face soft and hydrated...
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Toms River, NJ

Another great product by this company and I stock up because it such a great product, removes your make up with ease and comfort
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Oakland, CA

It gets the job done but I think my skin is just too sensitive for makeup wipes. It made the area around my eyes and mouth burn.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Tampa, FL

These wipes are amazing for before going to sleep , or after a long party night to take off your make up! and they smell AMAZING
Brynn W.
Brynn W.
Farmington, MN

Super easy to use and portable! Take off even the hardest stuff. I dance and this takes off my eyelash glue which is super nice.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT

I love this product! It makes cleaning my makeup fun. It's refreshing to my face and makes it feel amazing just in time for bed.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
St Petersburg, FL

Soothing, not drying...they get all my makeup off without burning my eyes. I'm never without a travel pack of these in my purse.
Phronsie H.
Phronsie H.

Handy for on the go or for nights when I really don't feel like going all out. Gets my face clean without making it oily or dry.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX

A friend gave me these! Love them! So convenient and nice for when I'm coming in from a late night and need to get to bed quick.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Fresno, Ca

These are my go to night time make up removing wipes. They're perfect for when I feel too lazy to take off my makeup before bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now