Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Megan F.
Megan F.
Rehoboth, MA

They removed all of the makeup I had left on my face after I took a shower. These wipes were gentle on my face and are super affordable.
Sherry F.
Sherry F.
Spring, TX

Takes odd facial makeup fast and effortlessly. Leaves moisture on the skin so have to rinse my face with water after using this product.
Lori P.
Lori P.
Menifee, CA

Smells nice and removes makeup very well. I also use a high end makeup removing towelettes and I'd say these compare quite well to them.
Ali C.
Ali C.

Work great on removing old makeup, even the most stubborn of makeup like waterproof mascara while leaving me feeling clean and refreshed
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Gets the job done with no hassle at all. Feels nice and soft and honestly would buy again and again if I really needed it that much lol.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Odenton, MD

I like using these on the days that I don't wear make up, refreshes and cleanses my skin before I start the rest of my skincare routine.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Glendale

These make up wipes sting my eyes! They definitely remove make up but I would not recommend this product for people with sensitive eyes.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX

I love using these at night time the lavender is calming and leaves my skin feeling soft! Gets rid of all the makeup and dirt of the day
dakota m.
dakota m.
San Tan Valley, AZ

Good product for a woman on the go. So easy to throw in my work bag and wash up after a long day. Smells great and leaves my face smooth
Celeste J.
Celeste J.

Love the scent and removes even the most stubborn makeup with ease. I use these late at night when I'm too lazy to wash all my makeup off
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now