Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Emily I.
Emily I.
Peabody, MA

These are an easy way to get makeup off your face at night without irritating it. My skin always feels refreshed after using it.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Wendell, ID

These wipes are pretty good. I prefer the Kirkland ones but if I can't get to Cisco I buy these. They take makeup off very well.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Seattle

I have very sensitive skin. They didn't irritate my skin at all. They were actually very soothing. Effectively removed my makeup
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Martinsburg

I love this makeup remover. You don't have to scrub to get the makeup off it just wipes right off. It doesn't leave my skin oil.
Mari. P.
Mari. P.

Totally removed my makeup even eyelienr doesn't irritate skin. Doesn't smell like chemicals I use these almost daily. Love them.
Chandler R.
Chandler R.

Very good at getting all of my makeup off of my face! It doesn't make my eyes itch and it is very good at getting my face clean!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Indianapolis

A lot of make up removers tend to burn my face a little bit but these are actually great for sensitive skin. It is very calming.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Tully, NY

I love these towelettes. I use them to remove my makeup and after my workouts. It makes my skin feel refreshed and clean as new.
flavia l.
flavia l.
Plano, TX

This is a very good makeup remover. When I do a full face of makeup, usually I can use just one towelette to get everything off.
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Monroe, GA

Works really well to remove all remaining makeup, however I think that it is a bit overpriced. The off brands work just as well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now