Add a Photo

Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Saint Louis, MO
April 1, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
These towelettes were amazing when I was removing my makeup. They didn't burn my skin, they felt amazing and for a great price!
nicole s.
nicole s.
Orange Park, FL
Feb. 19, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
I use this as my main makeup remover. It always removes my makeup without making my face feel dry and does not leave a residue.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Montgomery
April 13, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
I absolutely love this make up remover, they do not leave a residue like most make up removers and really help to calm my skin!
Gleidilene D.
Gleidilene D.
Denver, CO
Feb. 10, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
I just use one of this before to go to bed and my skin is clean again, it's easy and fast, I don't need wash my face with soap.
Kristine T.
Kristine T.
April 13, 2016, 6:54 p.m.
I have sensitive skin and rosacea and these have been the BEST wipes to take off my makeup without irritating my skin too much.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Brookings, SD
Feb. 23, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
I love this makeup remover! It takes of my makeup easily and has a relaxing scent to the cloth as well. I would recommend this.
Dina M.
Dina M.
March 31, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
The Neutrogena make-up remover towelettes are very good because with only one towelette you can get most of your make-up off :)
Bayley B.
Bayley B.
Greybull, WY
Feb. 20, 2016, 3:33 a.m.
The wipes remove even waterproof makeup easily. They do not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. Definitaly will buy again.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Philadelphia, PA
April 26, 2016, 11:58 a.m.
One of my favorite makeup remover. I use at night before I go to bed and it keeps my face soft all night. I got it from target.
Marybel M.
Marybel M.
March 27, 2016, 1:01 a.m.
Loved them they work very good. Takes mascara and makeup off past and easy. No greasy feel after....smooth and fresh after use.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?