Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Mari. P.
Mari. P.

Totally removed my makeup even eyelienr doesn't irritate skin. Doesn't smell like chemicals I use these almost daily. Love them.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Brigham City, UT

These are the only makeup wipes that won't irritate my skin, and doesn't feel like there's a film of crap on my face! Love them.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Faber, VA

I absolutely love these wipes. They are portable and effective. This is the only wipes that removes ALL my makeup with one wipe.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX

A friend gave me these! Love them! So convenient and nice for when I'm coming in from a late night and need to get to bed quick.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Tampa, FL

These wipes are amazing for before going to sleep , or after a long party night to take off your make up! and they smell AMAZING
Ray M.
Ray M.
Dallas, TX

Great product! Besides deep cleaning my skin, it relax your pores and your face's skin! There is no doubt that this is the best.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Oakland, CA

It gets the job done but I think my skin is just too sensitive for makeup wipes. It made the area around my eyes and mouth burn.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT

I love this product! It makes cleaning my makeup fun. It's refreshing to my face and makes it feel amazing just in time for bed.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
St Petersburg, FL

Soothing, not drying...they get all my makeup off without burning my eyes. I'm never without a travel pack of these in my purse.
Phronsie H.
Phronsie H.

Handy for on the go or for nights when I really don't feel like going all out. Gets my face clean without making it oily or dry.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now