Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Milwaukee, WI

I loved this product.. It removed my makeup but I had to use more than one wipe. But overall an amazing product and they smell good. 😊👌🏽
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Tarpon Springs, FL

These didn't really work well at getting my eye makeup off. I probably wouldn't purchase them again although they did have a nice scent.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Minersville, PA

I simply love these wipes so much. They work perfectly. They work with just one wipe. Both this and the other packs are very good to us.
I love the smell of these and how they're so gentle on my skin. And of course, they remove my makeup well! They're my go to makeup wipe.
Camila A.
Camila A.

I loved it is amazing
lamento no poder seguir contestándole en ingles, muy poco pero realmente me encantaron los productos de neutrogena
Kourtney P.
Kourtney P.
Lexington

It's like my makeup came clean off! No scrubbing at my mascara or eyeliner. It seemed to come off easy. And made my face feel wonderful.
Naomi H.
Naomi H.

Easily my go to makeup removal especially for when I'm traveling. Easy to use and my skin doesn't feel dry afterwards. Highly recommend!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lexington, KY

Works great to quickly remove makeup. Love to keep this in my travel bags or for taking to the gym, whenever I need them they are there!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Neutrogena makeup removing wipes work well and leave my skin feeling great after. Would definitely recommend to others. Awesome product.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Buffalo, MN

Great for a quick clean before bed. Very convenient, especially when you are too tired to pull out your "normal" nightly cleansing items
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now