Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Taite P.
Taite P.

These work well but have a tendency to irritate my sensitive skin. I don't really enjoy having my lips swell up after removing my makeup
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

Excellent quality product that will appeal to many different types of customer, leaving the skin clean and moisturized! Super recommend!
Naomi H.
Naomi H.

Easily my go to makeup removal especially for when I'm traveling. Easy to use and my skin doesn't feel dry afterwards. Highly recommend!
I love the smell of these and how they're so gentle on my skin. And of course, they remove my makeup well! They're my go to makeup wipe.
Kourtney P.
Kourtney P.
Lexington

It's like my makeup came clean off! No scrubbing at my mascara or eyeliner. It seemed to come off easy. And made my face feel wonderful.
Sherry F.
Sherry F.
Spring, TX

Takes odd facial makeup fast and effortlessly. Leaves moisture on the skin so have to rinse my face with water after using this product.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Lacon, IL

These remove my most stubborn makeup and they smell awesome. It really calms me down before going to bed. Hughly recommend this product.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Erie, PA

These towelettes are amazing! They are so soft and gentle on my skin, and they never leave any grease or oily residue behind whatsoever!
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Milwaukee, WI

I loved this product.. It removed my makeup but I had to use more than one wipe. But overall an amazing product and they smell good. 😊👌🏽
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lexington, KY

Works great to quickly remove makeup. Love to keep this in my travel bags or for taking to the gym, whenever I need them they are there!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now