Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Mc Fall, MO

Worked great! Even took off the water proof stuff! Took a lil scrubbing. Smells great. I didn't notice it causing acne problems.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Smyrna, GA

I love using these at night before bed. It keeps me from waking up with make-up all over my face. its overall refreshing to use.
Maribel B.
Maribel B.
Newark, NJ

Love it!!! removes all my makeup even my waterproof makeup and it doesn't dry my face and it leaves my face soft and hydrated...
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Fresno, Ca

These are my go to night time make up removing wipes. They're perfect for when I feel too lazy to take off my makeup before bed.
Chandler R.
Chandler R.

Very good at getting all of my makeup off of my face! It doesn't make my eyes itch and it is very good at getting my face clean!
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Wendell, ID

These wipes are pretty good. I prefer the Kirkland ones but if I can't get to Cisco I buy these. They take makeup off very well.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Martinsburg

I love this makeup remover. You don't have to scrub to get the makeup off it just wipes right off. It doesn't leave my skin oil.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Seattle

I have very sensitive skin. They didn't irritate my skin at all. They were actually very soothing. Effectively removed my makeup
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX

A friend gave me these! Love them! So convenient and nice for when I'm coming in from a late night and need to get to bed quick.
Mari. P.
Mari. P.

Totally removed my makeup even eyelienr doesn't irritate skin. Doesn't smell like chemicals I use these almost daily. Love them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now