Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Shellbe C.
Shellbe C.
Harriman, TN

Worked great! Kept my face nice and clean. I never had to worry about leftover makeup the next day! Very effective! Met all expectations.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Shingle Spgs, CA

I use these every night to take off my makeup. I have sensitive skin and this is very calming on my skin and does not irritate it at all.
tori c.
tori c.
Frisco, TX

All time favorite makeup remover. gets everything off with no effort and leaves a calming effect. definitely recommend this to everyone!
Celeste J.
Celeste J.

Love the scent and removes even the most stubborn makeup with ease. I use these late at night when I'm too lazy to wash all my makeup off
Erika E.
Erika E.
Pico Rivera, CA

Perfect for sensitive skin! Keeps your face feeling fresh and moisturized. Takes all off makeup without having to roughly rub your face!
Whitney O.
Whitney O.
Lewisville, TX

I love the smell of these wipes. I use them every now and then just because i feel like it leaves a residue on my face after using them.
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Stuttgart

I wouldn't say that these are calming to me personally, but they are overall great makeup remover wipes and are at a good price as well.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Holyoke, MA

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Very gentle on the skin no need to be rough the makeup glides right off. Also no oily residue on the face after words.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lexington, KY

These are great not oily and it doesn't leave residue on my face. It removes perfectly and leave my face smooth with out harsh chimicals
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

Excellent quality product that will appeal to many different types of customer, leaving the skin clean and moisturized! Super recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now