Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

I just don't like them it doesn't really make y face feel fresh and it took me like 3 wipes for my make up to be completely gone.
brook j.
brook j.
Dudley, NC

Really like these for taking my makeup off bed, no super strong scent. Convenient for throwing in an overnight bag for traveling!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA

My favorite, go to makeup wipes! These wipes are extremely moist, so it is sure to get off all makeup (even waterproof mascara)!!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Indianapolis, IN

I use these every day keeps my skin soft and the wipes aren't rough on the skin...absolutely recommend 100% to anyone and everyone
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bishop, TX

I use these every night. They work very well with removing all the make up. They leave my face feeling soft and clean. I love it!
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
La Habra

Love this product! Removed all my eye makeup, no greasy feeling. Felt refreshed! Mascara and eyeliner? No problem. Price is greqt
Roseann J.
Roseann J.
Jamaica, NY

This product removes everything and also leaves your face feeling moisturized as well as clean. I've repurchased at least 3 times
christina w.
christina w.
Spokane, WA

Been using since it cane out. Don't use any thing else to take my makeup off at night. I will be buying as long at it's at stores
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

Easy to use, I don't have to turn on the water faucet or get a towel, all I need is the wipes. It takes off my makeup completely.
Cecile D.
Cecile D.
Athens, GA

Didn't dry my skin out at all, as other makeup removers have in the past. Only thing they weren't great at removing was lipstick.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?