Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Clair J.
Clair J.

I LOVE the way these leave my face feeling after taking my make up off. I have really sensitive skin and these have been perfect.
Rehanna S.
Rehanna S.
Algoma, WI

Removed everything that i was wearing that day! for how cheap it is, it really does a nice job on removing all the makeup i wore!
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Tucson, AZ

Love this product! Removes makeup including eye, easily and leaves your face feel thoroughly clean and soft. Plus love the smell.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Lancaster, SC

My go to make up remover cloths. These are my all time favorites. I used other brands, but mainly these. Would highly recommend.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Smyrna, GA

I love using these at night before bed. It keeps me from waking up with make-up all over my face. its overall refreshing to use.
manna s.
manna s.
Craigsville, WV

These are very easy to use. And takes all my make off quickly. Even easy around my eyes. This has become my only makeup remover.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Fresno, Ca

These are my go to night time make up removing wipes. They're perfect for when I feel too lazy to take off my makeup before bed.
Angel C.
Angel C.

This product calms my skin, unlike other makeup removers, it doesn't irritate my skin. It takes up every single ounce of makeup!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Indianapolis

A lot of make up removers tend to burn my face a little bit but these are actually great for sensitive skin. It is very calming.
carly b.
carly b.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this made my face feel so sofe and clean u have to try u wont be sorry u can pretty much get it anywhere and its cheap to
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now