Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Really helps remove makeup. Doesn't leave any behind. It us very effective and leaves your face smooth. Really like using them.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Sacramento, CA
Feb. 8, 2016, 7:53 p.m.
These always leave my face feeling fresh and don't leave any sticky or oily finish on my face after my makeup is gone. Love em!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Cross lanes, WV
May 30, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
I love these! It's the only makeup wipes I've used that actually take off all your makeup with just one and they smell awesome!
Аня А.
Аня А.
Washington
Feb. 14, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
Love love love. I wear so much makeup to work and don't know how I would live without these to help me take it off every night!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Berkley, MI
I like how easy I can take off my makeup with these towelettes. My favorite neutrogena towellete is actually the hydrating one.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Flint, MI
Feb. 3, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
They are super effective, I use them daily. i onky have to usenone for my whole face, tends to burn my eyes a littlw sometimes.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK
March 9, 2016, 1:33 p.m.
Smells amazing! Leaves your skin nice and refreshed and ready for bed! Love that it gets all the make up even stubborn mascara!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
Feb. 9, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Love love love this makeup remover, it's the only brand that works for me, it takes off all the makeup without any oily residue
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Asheville, NC
Smells good. Takes off all my make up. Also very gentle to my skin. Very calming. I actually went a got a few packs for back up
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Feb. 9, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
It removes the make up very well, and makes my face feel clean and fresh. I'm very glad with every Neutrgena product I've tried
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?