Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Rehanna S.
Rehanna S.
Algoma, WI

Removed everything that i was wearing that day! for how cheap it is, it really does a nice job on removing all the makeup i wore!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.

I use these daily and have used them for theater makeup and daily makeup and they take everything off without leaving my skin dry
Madison J.
Madison J.

Absolutely love! Doesn't leave face oily and takes all makeup off without leaving a residue. My number one go to makeup remover!!
christina w.
christina w.
Spokane, WA

Been using since it cane out. Don't use any thing else to take my makeup off at night. I will be buying as long at it's at stores
Rachel J.
Rachel J.

These wipes remove all of my daily make-up and leave my face feeling clean and hydrated. It doesn't leave an oily residue either!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA

My favorite, go to makeup wipes! These wipes are extremely moist, so it is sure to get off all makeup (even waterproof mascara)!!
Jen R.
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY

I love these cleansing towelettes. I use them every night and they leave my skin clean, smooth and refreshed. Highly recommended.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Akron, OH

I legit take my make up off with these before bed every night and let me tell you I'm convinced I sleep better because of it lol.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

I just don't like them it doesn't really make y face feel fresh and it took me like 3 wipes for my make up to be completely gone.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.

These were awesome! I have never used a better make up remover wipe!!
Didn't leave my face feeling oily at all, just moisturized.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now