Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.

These were awesome! I have never used a better make up remover wipe!!
Didn't leave my face feeling oily at all, just moisturized.
brook j.
brook j.
Dudley, NC

Really like these for taking my makeup off bed, no super strong scent. Convenient for throwing in an overnight bag for traveling!
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Roswell, NM

This are super easy to use especially when I am in a hurry or on vacation when I don't feel like taking the time to wash my face.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Indianapolis, IN

I use these every day keeps my skin soft and the wipes aren't rough on the skin...absolutely recommend 100% to anyone and everyone
Megan R.
Megan R.
Akron, OH

I legit take my make up off with these before bed every night and let me tell you I'm convinced I sleep better because of it lol.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Strongsville, OH

Love these remover wipes, smell good and get everything off very well. The scent is very calming and great for relaxing at night!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bishop, TX

I use these every night. They work very well with removing all the make up. They leave my face feeling soft and clean. I love it!
Madison J.
Madison J.

Absolutely love! Doesn't leave face oily and takes all makeup off without leaving a residue. My number one go to makeup remover!!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Trumbull, CT

I used these every night. They smell great and are soft on your skin. My only complaint is that they don't take mascara off well.
Trista S.
Trista S.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I loved these, they really got all of the makeup off, they keep your skin moisturized & feeling great. They also smell wonderful!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?