Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Colton, NY

I adore these wipes. The sent is so nice and calming. I use them before bed and I think it helps me fall asleep faster. Highly recommend!
janeli v.
janeli v.

Love the makeup remover towelettes because they leave my skin so soft after I take off my makeup and feels like they really clean my skin
Evie H.
Evie H.
Jacksonville, FL

I love how I don't have to scrub my face. The make up comes right off first time including mascara and eye liner. I love this product!!!!
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
York, PA

They were great. They really went deep to clean my makeup off. They didn't get 100%, which is as expected, however they were very gentle!
Tizer R.
Tizer R.
Fresno, CA

I like it but couldn't use it all because the closer broke on me. Was traveling. Price was great for the amount u get. Love the towelette
Shellbe C.
Shellbe C.
Harriman, TN

Worked great! Kept my face nice and clean. I never had to worry about leftover makeup the next day! Very effective! Met all expectations.
Yessenia V.
Yessenia V.
Newland, NC

It take almost all you make up and also helps with acne problem.It take a great amount of oil in your face. I also love the smell it has.
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
Carol Stream, IL

I love these wipes. They have such a nice smell to them and only used 1 wipe to take off all my make up. I use a second one just in case.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Clover, SC

I love love love the towelettes. It is very easy to remove make up. Even waterproof makeup. I would highly recommend this makeup remover.
Georgia D.
Georgia D.
Hoover , Al

After a long day of work. I love how soft these are on my face as I take my makeup off and get ready for bed. Even the smell is relaxing!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now