Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bishop, TX

I use these every night. They work very well with removing all the make up. They leave my face feeling soft and clean. I love it!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Strongsville, OH

Love these remover wipes, smell good and get everything off very well. The scent is very calming and great for relaxing at night!
Trista S.
Trista S.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I loved these, they really got all of the makeup off, they keep your skin moisturized & feeling great. They also smell wonderful!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

Easy to use, I don't have to turn on the water faucet or get a towel, all I need is the wipes. It takes off my makeup completely.
Roseann J.
Roseann J.
Jamaica, NY

This product removes everything and also leaves your face feeling moisturized as well as clean. I've repurchased at least 3 times
brook j.
brook j.
Dudley, NC

Really like these for taking my makeup off bed, no super strong scent. Convenient for throwing in an overnight bag for traveling!
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
La Habra

Love this product! Removed all my eye makeup, no greasy feeling. Felt refreshed! Mascara and eyeliner? No problem. Price is greqt
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA

I love the scent and they always get all of my make up off. I like it most of all of the make up removal products I've ever used.
Cecile D.
Cecile D.
Athens, GA

Didn't dry my skin out at all, as other makeup removers have in the past. Only thing they weren't great at removing was lipstick.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Indianapolis, IN

I use these every day keeps my skin soft and the wipes aren't rough on the skin...absolutely recommend 100% to anyone and everyone
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now