Add a Photo

nisreen a.
Montreal

It's very easy to use
And removes all make up
It doesn't make my skin sensitive
The packaging keeps all towels moist for the longest time
Emmy V.
Emmy V.
Hawesville

Love the product, but the smell could be better. This is one of the few makeup removers I have used that have not made my face super dry.
Mahasin I.
Mahasin I.
Paterson, NJ

Super great, does exactly what is says. And it smells really great. When you,have smokey eye this is great for getting it off in one wipe
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Shingle Spgs, CA

I use these every night to take off my makeup. I have sensitive skin and this is very calming on my skin and does not irritate it at all.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Clover, SC

I love love love the towelettes. It is very easy to remove make up. Even waterproof makeup. I would highly recommend this makeup remover.
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
New Orleans, LA

I love the ease of pulling out a towelette and using them to clean my face. And I trust Neutrogena to have the best products for my skin.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Ottawa, Ontario

Seems to get everything off, leaves my skin nice and soft, travels really well, better than a bottle of lotion that could break or burst.
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.

Easy to use. Keep them on my nightstand so I don't fall asleep with my makeup on. I don't need a mirror because I know they do their job.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Brooklyn, NY

The smell is great and my skin feels amazing after using this product. It doesn't dry out my skin like other wipes have done in the past.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Lanham, MD

This product is great ! Removes make up easily.It removes eye make up in an instant.This product is very helpful when taking off make up.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now