Add a Photo

Brynn W.
Brynn W.
Farmington, MN
Feb. 23, 2016, 1:16 p.m.
Super easy to use and portable! Take off even the hardest stuff. I dance and this takes off my eyelash glue which is super nice.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Martinsburg
May 17, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
I love this makeup remover. You don't have to scrub to get the makeup off it just wipes right off. It doesn't leave my skin oil.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Fresno, CA
March 5, 2016, 12:09 a.m.
These are my go to night time make up removing wipes. They're perfect for when I feel too lazy to take off my makeup before bed.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Arlington, TX
Tjis is an amazing product it takes all unwanted make up after coming home and you are very tire to wash ur face this is amazing
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Tampa, FL
March 6, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
These wipes are amazing for before going to sleep , or after a long party night to take off your make up! and they smell AMAZING
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Faber, VA
I absolutely love these wipes. They are portable and effective. This is the only wipes that removes ALL my makeup with one wipe.
Yehudit M.
Yehudit M.
I use these every night and they take off all my makeup very easily and have a great scent and a great price! I highly recommend
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Feb. 9, 2016, 7:55 a.m.
The best makeup wipes ever! You only need one when removing makeup. You can find these wipes at just about anywhere for only $4
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Cross lanes, WV
May 30, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
I love these! It's the only makeup wipes I've used that actually take off all your makeup with just one and they smell awesome!
Аня А.
Аня А.
Washington
Feb. 14, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
Love love love. I wear so much makeup to work and don't know how I would live without these to help me take it off every night!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?