Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Yehudit M.
Yehudit M.
I use these every night and they take off all my makeup very easily and have a great scent and a great price! I highly recommend
Ray M.
Ray M.
Dallas, TX
March 8, 2016, 3:35 p.m.
Great product! Besides deep cleaning my skin, it relax your pores and your face's skin! There is no doubt that this is the best.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Faber, VA
I absolutely love these wipes. They are portable and effective. This is the only wipes that removes ALL my makeup with one wipe.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Mc Fall, MO
May 2, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
Worked great! Even took off the water proof stuff! Took a lil scrubbing. Smells great. I didn't notice it causing acne problems.
Emily I.
Emily I.
Peabody, MA
Feb. 16, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
These are an easy way to get makeup off your face at night without irritating it. My skin always feels refreshed after using it.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
Feb. 11, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
I love this product! It makes cleaning my makeup fun. It's refreshing to my face and makes it feel amazing just in time for bed.
flavia l.
flavia l.
Yonkers, NY
Feb. 18, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
This is a very good makeup remover. When I do a full face of makeup, usually I can use just one towelette to get everything off.
Chandler R.
Chandler R.
March 6, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Very good at getting all of my makeup off of my face! It doesn't make my eyes itch and it is very good at getting my face clean!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX
Feb. 21, 2016, 12:55 a.m.
A friend gave me these! Love them! So convenient and nice for when I'm coming in from a late night and need to get to bed quick.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Toms River, NJ
March 9, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Another great product by this company and I stock up because it such a great product, removes your make up with ease and comfort
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?