Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Murphy, NC

These wipes leave my face feeling clean,calm, and ready for bed. The are very soft and smell nice. Great way to start my nightly routine.
Steph U.
Steph U.

Took off all the make up! Went to bed with a nice clean face! Only had to use one wipe for it to do the trick. Would recommend to friends
Chanel M.
Chanel M.

I was disappointed because my face turned red with bumps/allergic reaction..I have tried other products from Neutrogena that was great...
Latavia W.
Latavia W.

These towelettes works wonders! One cloth and all makeup is removed. As opposed to other brands where you have to use more than one wipe.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Westville, IN

Love this product! It's fantastic! Cleans well without burning my eyes! Easily removes makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!
Sage S.
Sage S.

Soft, smooth, and relaxing! Amazing makeup remover! The smell relaxes you while the soft clothes makes ur skin feel like a babies bottom.
Vivian L.
Vivian L.

The best option for my sensitive skin. Leaves my complexion dewy and clean. Removes everything and has no scent. I'm never without these.
Emmy V.
Emmy V.
Hawesville

Love the product, but the smell could be better. This is one of the few makeup removers I have used that have not made my face super dry.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Owensboro, KY

Love it! Works great! Doesn't leave your face oily, gets all the make up, dirt and oil off. And it cleanses, my favorite make up remover!
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
New Orleans, LA

I love the ease of pulling out a towelette and using them to clean my face. And I trust Neutrogena to have the best products for my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now