Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

Expires Today

Photos (38)
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
West Mifflin, PA

I love using these wipes! it makes it so easy to take off my make up at night, which is exactly what I need as a busy & tired mom!
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Basking Ridge, NJ

So easy to use at night without fuss. Find that I need to scrub and really rub at my mascara and eyebrow pencil to remove it all.
Clair J.
Clair J.

I LOVE the way these leave my face feeling after taking my make up off. I have really sensitive skin and these have been perfect.
Rima M.
Rima M.

I had used this while I was on vacation and it was very useful helped remove my makeup and made me feel refreshed after using it.
Diane C.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO

There ok to get makeup off, I still had to scrub to get eye makeup off. they work great for removing foundation and power makeup.
Madison J.
Madison J.

Absolutely love! Doesn't leave face oily and takes all makeup off without leaving a residue. My number one go to makeup remover!!
Aylin D.
Aylin D.
Rio Grande City, TX

In love with it! Leaves my face with a matte look since my skin is oily , at first it is like that but dries off to a smooth look
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Tucson, AZ

Love this product! Removes makeup including eye, easily and leaves your face feel thoroughly clean and soft. Plus love the smell.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY

I love these cleansing towelettes. I use them every night and they leave my skin clean, smooth and refreshed. Highly recommended.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hustonville, KY

My fav!!! Love these to remove my makeup or just wash my face at night!!! It just soothes my face and feels so soft on my skin!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?