Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Augusta, GA

I love using towelettes to remove makeup. It's so much easier and quicker and doesn't leave my skin feeling as oily as the liquid.
cindy h.
cindy h.
Omaha, NE

Its a wonder product i have use it a lot and i love the way it cleanse your face to and i still use it so i recommend to use it to
Claudine G.
Claudine G.
West Yarmouth, MA

I don't like it ,it leaves my face dry and it have to use more then four to get my make up off. I have stopped using this product.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Roswell, NM

This are super easy to use especially when I am in a hurry or on vacation when I don't feel like taking the time to wash my face.
Joscelyn M.
Joscelyn M.

Use these every night! They're great at getting off all your makeup, even the waterproof mascara. Super gentle and a great scent!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA

Gets the job done but maybe not good for super sesnisitve skin. Removes make up well enough but left my skin feeling dry and red.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.

Easy to use, I don't have to turn on the water faucet or get a towel, all I need is the wipes. It takes off my makeup completely.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA

Love how they take the makeup off and don't leave redness. It leaves my skin soft and they smell good the scent doesn't bother me
Rima M.
Rima M.

I had used this while I was on vacation and it was very useful helped remove my makeup and made me feel refreshed after using it.
shania w.
shania w.
Akron, AL

The neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes really work .they take all the makeup off your face and make it feel so clean.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now