Add a Photo

manna s.
manna s.
Craigsville, WV
Feb. 6, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
These are very easy to use. And takes all my make off quickly. Even easy around my eyes. This has become my only makeup remover.
carly b.
carly b.
Philadelphia, PA
March 24, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
I love this made my face feel so sofe and clean u have to try u wont be sorry u can pretty much get it anywhere and its cheap to
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
Feb. 11, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
I love this product! It makes cleaning my makeup fun. It's refreshing to my face and makes it feel amazing just in time for bed.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Oakland, CA
March 24, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
It gets the job done but I think my skin is just too sensitive for makeup wipes. It made the area around my eyes and mouth burn.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Smyrna, GA
Feb. 25, 2016, 5:08 p.m.
I love using these at night before bed. It keeps me from waking up with make-up all over my face. its overall refreshing to use.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Indianapolis
March 7, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
A lot of make up removers tend to burn my face a little bit but these are actually great for sensitive skin. It is very calming.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX
Feb. 21, 2016, 12:55 a.m.
A friend gave me these! Love them! So convenient and nice for when I'm coming in from a late night and need to get to bed quick.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Mc Fall, MO
May 2, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
Worked great! Even took off the water proof stuff! Took a lil scrubbing. Smells great. I didn't notice it causing acne problems.
Brynn W.
Brynn W.
Farmington, MN
Feb. 23, 2016, 1:16 p.m.
Super easy to use and portable! Take off even the hardest stuff. I dance and this takes off my eyelash glue which is super nice.
Maribel B.
Maribel B.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 25, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Love it!!! removes all my makeup even my waterproof makeup and it doesn't dry my face and it leaves my face soft and hydrated...
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?