Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
LOVE these towelettes. They make my nighttime routine so much easier. My skin is super sensitive and these are so easy on my skin.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
West Mifflin, PA

I love using these wipes! it makes it so easy to take off my make up at night, which is exactly what I need as a busy & tired mom!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Vancouver , Wa

These remove stubborn waterproof makeup so well. I do feel like they leave a slight residue, but they're great for sensitive skin.
Dianna B.
Dianna B.
Salem, UT

Love them they take off all my makeup. They are so genital on my skin. I use these all the time. I've been using them for a while.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

If you wear makeup a lot I suggest getting these! They get all the makeup off and it doesn't leave your skin dry. its a must have!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

Love these! They're really soft and moist, they remove all your makeup with just one wipe, including eye makeup. Highly recommend.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.

They are really good makeup removers because they don't leave my face greasy which i really like because i have oily skin already.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love using these when I don't feel like washing my face at night. They get all my makeup off and leave a a nice relaxed feeling.
Jade Catherine D.
Jade Catherine D.
Gonzales, LA

Best makeup wipes hands down! I can not live with out these makeup wipes to remove 90% of my makeup after a long night of partying
Mums & Sissy
Mums & Sissy

Effectively removes makeup, oil, and dirt with the added benefit of a calming scent that makes it perfect to use right before bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?