Add a Photo

Photos (36)
juliana k.
juliana k.
Brookhaven, GA

Remove all makeupp, clena the sking, don't's give any alergies and don't let the skin get oiled. I really like this product and recommended.
Janet V.
Janet V.

I once saw my sister using this and OMG! When I used this product, my makeup literally went off and left my face smelling nice and clean!
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Hayward, CA

I don't really wear full on make up but I keep these on my night stand and use them before I go to bed and they give me a relaxed feeling
Katie P.
Katie P.
Marion, IA

I love these wipes so much! I can't put into words how nice they feel to use after a long day. Perfect way to take off waterproof makeup.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Lauderhill, FL

I love using this.. Even when I don't wear makeup on my face I like how my face feels refresh after using it.. Inexpensive, worth the buy
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Murphy, NC

These wipes leave my face feeling clean,calm, and ready for bed. The are very soft and smell nice. Great way to start my nightly routine.
Misty K.
Misty K.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this product. It removes make up really well. Especially around the eyes. I use this every night before I go to bed. It's amazing.
Steph U.
Steph U.

Took off all the make up! Went to bed with a nice clean face! Only had to use one wipe for it to do the trick. Would recommend to friends
Chanel M.
Chanel M.

I was disappointed because my face turned red with bumps/allergic reaction..I have tried other products from Neutrogena that was great...
Vivian L.
Vivian L.

The best option for my sensitive skin. Leaves my complexion dewy and clean. Removes everything and has no scent. I'm never without these.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now