Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Madison J.
Madison J.
March 7, 2016, 7:19 p.m.
Absolutely love! Doesn't leave face oily and takes all makeup off without leaving a residue. My number one go to makeup remover!!
Rima M.
Rima M.
April 15, 2016, 6:41 p.m.
I had used this while I was on vacation and it was very useful helped remove my makeup and made me feel refreshed after using it.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
La Habra
March 18, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
Love this product! Removed all my eye makeup, no greasy feeling. Felt refreshed! Mascara and eyeliner? No problem. Price is greqt
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
March 8, 2016, 8:21 p.m.
I use these daily and have used them for theater makeup and daily makeup and they take everything off without leaving my skin dry
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Rossville, GA
March 17, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
I love the scent and they always get all of my make up off. I like it most of all of the make up removal products I've ever used.
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Garden City, ID
March 29, 2016, 2:30 a.m.
Really does the trick! I had a stubborn eyeliner pencil that wasn't waterproof yet still would never come off until I used these!
brook j.
brook j.
Dudley, NC
March 18, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Really like these for taking my makeup off bed, no super strong scent. Convenient for throwing in an overnight bag for traveling!
manna s.
manna s.
Craigsville, WV
Feb. 6, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
These are very easy to use. And takes all my make off quickly. Even easy around my eyes. This has become my only makeup remover.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Indianapolis
March 7, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
A lot of make up removers tend to burn my face a little bit but these are actually great for sensitive skin. It is very calming.
Angel C.
Angel C.
Feb. 13, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
This product calms my skin, unlike other makeup removers, it doesn't irritate my skin. It takes up every single ounce of makeup!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?