Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
West Mifflin, PA

I love using these wipes! it makes it so easy to take off my make up at night, which is exactly what I need as a busy & tired mom!
Shemiah N.
Shemiah N.
Reidsville, GA

I use it everyday this is the only product I use to get all my makeup off n it work n it doesn't break me out or nun I love it !!!
Ivonne G.
Ivonne G.

Very soft and gentle on my face. Specially my eyes are very sensitive. These wipes are hard on makeup but super gentle on my skin.
Jade Catherine D.
Jade Catherine D.
Gonzales, LA

Best makeup wipes hands down! I can not live with out these makeup wipes to remove 90% of my makeup after a long night of partying
Raini C.
Raini C.
Springville, UT

I do not like this makeup remover. Yes, it does get your makeup off, but it stings my skin like crazy and it really burns my face.
diana p.
diana p.
Mcallen, TX

I really didn't like these. They weren't as gentle on my skin. I had to sometimes rub hard against my fave to remove my eye makeup
Annie O.
Annie O.
Bronx, NY

I love love this product it is amazing to take off your makeup off after a long night. But it is also great for my sensitive skin.
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Moscow Mills, MO

The best make up wipes I've ever used! They didn't have a "burning" or "oily" feeling like most make up removers that I have used.
Kelsey
Kelsey
Shippensburg, PA

These really clean the face well as well as leave it feeling refreshed and new. The scent is very calming, perfect for before bed.
These are good, but be careful in the eye area! It always stung if it was too close to my eyes, but it removes makeup effectively.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now