Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jesyka E.
Jesyka E.
Yuma, AZ

After a long hard day at work these are great to quickly wipe the makeup off and so relaxing I use these everynight!! Love love love them!
Maria Eduarda S.
Maria Eduarda S.
Orlando, FL

This handkerchief is perfect to anyone who wants to remove makeup and also not have pimples it helps a lot in these difficult times!I Love
Leah C.
Leah C.
Dumas, AR

These are so convenient for me with my busy schedule. I can just come home and before my shower, I use the wipe to remove all of my makeup
juliana k.
juliana k.
Brookhaven, GA

Remove all makeupp, clena the sking, don't's give any alergies and don't let the skin get oiled. I really like this product and recommended.
Glam G.
Glam G.

This makeup remover wipes are bomb.com I recommend them for anybody that has really sensitive skin! They work great for taking off makeup!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Raleigh, NC

Great for removing stubborn mascara! Product smells wonderful although product does leave a bitter taste on lips. Bought product at Target
janna j.
janna j.
Gilmer, TX

THIS product right here is a life saver!!! Before i go to bed i ALWAYS us this to remove my make up and i never have red marks on my face!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Takes off eye makeup really well! Use a lotion afterward if you have dry skin because it may dry out your skin, but it is a great product.
Amia B.
Amia B.
Elma, WA

These makeup remover wipes are the best you can buy! I've tried tons of other ones but these are the only ones that don't make my eyes red
Liz G.
Liz G.

Easy, fast, works on waterproof too! It's the only night cleanser I use now. I've tried several wipes and this one is the best I've found.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now