Add a Photo

Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Overland Park, KS
May 9, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
The neutrogena night calming makeup remover towelettes are pretty decent. The packages are really convenient when it comes to traveling or just keeping a pack in your bag. The wipes remove makeup fairly well but I've honestly gotten better removal results and less eye irritation from generic brands like equate.
Taj T.
Taj T.
Glen Oaks, NY
May 17, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
These are my favorite, go-to make-up removers! I use them every night before heading off to bed. Prior to this, I was using water to remove my make-up and noticed that my skin would break out often. But after using Neutrogena's towelettes, I noticed my skin was healthier and much more clear. Highly recommended!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Geneseo, KS
Feb. 6, 2016, 9:09 a.m.
Over all these are effective at removing makeup but I have difficulty removing waterproof mascara with them. I have mature skin that becomes dry easily. These do not make my face feel dry at all. I like the convenience of the packaging, very convenient for my gym bag. I would recommend these for every day use.
Beatriz C.
Beatriz C.
Bakersfield, CA
May 16, 2016, 7:18 p.m.
Absolutely love these makeup removers. They take off all of my makeup, even anything that is waterproof. They are so gentle on the skin and feel super smooth. I purchased mine from Target and they were very affordable. I definitely recommend these to all my friends and family. I have been using them for years!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Ripon, CA
April 27, 2016, 1:17 a.m.
I always like to remove my makeup before bed and need a good makeup remover wipe to do so. This one took everything off of my face including my heavy eye makeup and left me with a nice calming effect after. It was a good wipe. I would say I wish they were rippled in order to remover easier. Overall a good buy.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Troy, MI
March 8, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Great smell, and no eye irritation! Removed my tricky mascara with no problem. I use Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes and almost nothing takes that mascara off without taking my eyelashes with it. This makeup remover was tough on my mascara (and full coverage foundation) while being gentle on my lashes and skin.
Shameeka B.
Shameeka B.
Hazleton, PA
April 27, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
I personally love these wipes. I'm one that has to remove my make up at night. This makeup remover wipe is extremely gentle and make your face fell wonderfully clean. You will need to properly mosturize because your will start to dry out. I also hope they change the packaging soon. It tends to dry out quickly.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Augusta
April 12, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Very soft cloth, works without much effort, and the scent is very relaxing. I've used these on and off for a while. The package is inviting with its soft purple color, and It worked exactly like It said it was supposed to. It would be nice if they weren't so pricey, but why not splurge every once in a while :)
Mary T.
Mary T.
April 1, 2016, 12:58 p.m.
These are my favorite makeup remover towelettes. I have purchased many times. It is very effective at removing both face and eye makeup, and leaves your skin clear and you don't need to wash your face afterwards. I really like the packaging with the resealable pouch and the scent of the wipes - very relaxing.
Corrie L.
Corrie L.
Wichita, KS
These cloths got my skin clean, but left an oily residue. And they made me itchy. The smell is really nice, but the title of "calming" is pretty deceiving. They were too harsh for my skin. The next morning i would wash my face and a ton of makeup would still come off. I just threw these away after a few uses.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?