Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK

I'm using these right now, and I've gone through about half the package. They work alright, but I find they don't remove my makeup as well as other wipes. Also, it burns when you get some of it into your eyes. Other wipes I've used haven't burned that bad or even at all. They are very soothing for your skin, though.
Maria W.
Maria W.
Post Falls, ID

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Towelettes make it a breeze to go to bed every night with my skin clean and conditioned. They are a good value too. For less than the price of my morning latte, I get a pack of towelettes that last an entire month. I will buy these each and every month! I can't imagine not having them.
amy l.
amy l.
Fort Worth, TX

I always found it hard to remove makeup off my face until as a gift I received neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes. it changed the way I struggled with removing make up off my face. its smooth and leave my skin feeling clean and fresh . I have tried other products but this one is unique from all the rest.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Monroe, NC

These are my go-to wipes and I take them with me everywhere I go. They're my absolute fave at any occasion. ULTA beauty carries these as well as any local drug store. Its super smooth on my sensitive skin and has an amazing light scent of lavender. I already have a bunch of friends hooked. So I definitely recommend.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
New Brunswick, NJ

These things are great! They are probably some of the best makeup remover wipes I have found. They are gentle on the skin and even with my sensitive skin there is no irritation. I use these mostly for my face and I think it might have helped my minor amount of breakouts practically go away. Nothing bad about these!
Kelsee B.
Kelsee B.
Murfreesboro, TN

The best makeup remover wipes. They have such a calming scent and they really remove all traces of your makeup. Such a drugstore gem! The price is awesome and they do not burn my sensitive eyes. One wipe generally does the trick to remove my entire face. Make sure you store them upside down so every wipe is juicy!
Alana S.
Alana S.

Always removes my makeup, waterproof included! Leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. Neutral scent and amazing feel. Also, love the towelette option so I can take my makeup off on the go or when I am feeling lazy! The price is affordable too and these are always a staple in my bathroom, or bedside table!
Faye W.
Faye W.
Henderson, NC

I love Neutrogena Products. But this particular product was not as good as their regular products. The fragrance was very strong. So strong that it broke my skin out. I passed the cloths onto my Mother whose skin is not sensitive at all. It broke her out too. We both think to was because of the strong frangrance.
Eliza V.
Eliza V.
Haddon Heights, NJ

The makeup remover towelettes were extremely soothing for my skin. They removed all of my makeup, including my waterproof mascara. I hate when I use makeup remover that leaves my skin feeling oily or doesn't fully remove my mascara. This product took off all of the mascara and also left my face feeling refreshed.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Manassas, VA

These make up removal wipes are phenomenal! They make your face feel clean, and not oily like some wipes do. They don't dry out my skin but they get all of the make up off quickly so I was able to reuse them a few times. The scent makes you feel peaceful so they really did help me sleep. Definitely will use again
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now