Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Isabella A.
Isabella A.
Medon, TN

I've had better ones, but these are still great! I use a a lot of different brands, and among most of them, I go back to this one!
Grace C.
Grace C.
Tallahassee, FL

Fav makeup wipes! I've been using these for as long as I can remember. Make my face feel amazing before bed. Repeat user for sure.
nicole r.
nicole r.
Grand Rapids, MI

Love this makeup remover! The towelettes are sofe and one does the job! Love the smell and the product! Would recommend to anyone!
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
Easley, SC

So gentle. So refreshing and take my eye makeup off wonderfully. Great to take on trips and help you unwind at the end of the day.
Renisha M.
Renisha M.
Bexley , OH

Love these makeup remover towelettes. However I feel the need to wash my face after using them because my face feels denser after.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Henryville, Pa

Awesome ! really completely takes off my makeup in one swipe. Especially when I am tired and want to go to bed. Gentle on my skin.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Fresno, TX

Great for makeup removal especially the eye makeup. I also use to refresh my face after I have cleansed with my favorite cleanser.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Norwalk, CT

Very soft and removes all my makeup gently. It doesn't burn my eyes when removing eye makeup at all, I would definitely recommend!
diana p.
diana p.
Mcallen, TX

I really didn't like these. They weren't as gentle on my skin. I had to sometimes rub hard against my fave to remove my eye makeup
Unique H.
Unique H.
Alhambra, CA

They work wonderful, they remove so well that you don't need to use to many wipes like other Products. And the smell is wonderful.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?