Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT

I don't have sensitive skin. It's more so normal to dry. But after a long day of wearing makeup, these help my skin feel less dry & rough.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Falconer, NY

Neutrogena wipes are the only makeup wipes I will use. They get off waterproof mascara without tugging on your eye lids! Highly recommend!
Abby O.
Abby O.
Iowa City, IA

I've been using this for years and highly recommend!! My eyes are very sensitive when it comes to taking off makeup & this does the trick!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

So easy on my skin. Doesn't dry it out too much. As a collegiate dancer, I can always rely on this to help keep my face clean and healthy.
Erin N.
Erin N.

Did their job. Had to go over my eyes a few times to get off my waterproof eye makeup. But otherwise I liked these wipes. Would buy again.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Bonham, TX

These are the best ive found by far! They really get the job done! Just one wipe and it takes away the makeup in that spot that you wiped.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Dumas, AR

These are so convenient for me with my busy schedule. I can just come home and before my shower, I use the wipe to remove all of my makeup
nikki N.
nikki N.
Monette, AR

It's really nice but it didn't get all my make up off and I had to use 3 sheets. It didn't really help get a lot of eye make up off either
angelica t.
angelica t.
Yigo, GU

This does works really well at removing make up but it's too fragrant and not natural, I don't find the smell calming and relaxing at all.
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
Mississauga, Ontario

Removes majority of my makeup, a little rough for the eyes. Still need to go in with a micellar water afterwards to get all my makeup off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now