Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Dianna B.
Dianna B.
Salem, UT

Love them they take off all my makeup. They are so genital on my skin. I use these all the time. I've been using them for a while.
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Cedar Hill, MO

These are the best at removing all types of makeup and its the best for when your ina hurry and need a refreshing boost to clenups
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Cowpens, SC

These work great and aren't harsh on my skin. Similar products have left my skin very dry. They leave your face feeling refreshed.
Renisha M.
Renisha M.
Bexley , OH

Love these makeup remover towelettes. However I feel the need to wash my face after using them because my face feels denser after.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Augusta, GA

I love using towelettes to remove makeup. It's so much easier and quicker and doesn't leave my skin feeling as oily as the liquid.
Isabella A.
Isabella A.
Medon, TN

I've had better ones, but these are still great! I use a a lot of different brands, and among most of them, I go back to this one!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.

These wipes have a really good smell and leave your face feeling clean and soft. I like using these at night instead of face wash.
diana p.
diana p.
Mcallen, TX

I really didn't like these. They weren't as gentle on my skin. I had to sometimes rub hard against my fave to remove my eye makeup
These are good, but be careful in the eye area! It always stung if it was too close to my eyes, but it removes makeup effectively.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.

They are really good makeup removers because they don't leave my face greasy which i really like because i have oily skin already.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now