Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Claudine G.
Claudine G.
West Yarmouth, MA

I don't like it ,it leaves my face dry and it have to use more then four to get my make up off. I have stopped using this product.
Tessa P.
Tessa P.
Fairborn, OH

These wipes can get any make up off. If you have sensitive eyes, I would avoid using this around the eyes. It might burn the area.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Fresno

I like these wipes for removing my eye makeup at the end of the day. I use a lot of water proof make up and these wiped work well.
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
Easley, SC

So gentle. So refreshing and take my eye makeup off wonderfully. Great to take on trips and help you unwind at the end of the day.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Weslaco, TX

I love these make up remover towelettes, they remove all my make up but I have to use at least 2-3 towelettes to remove everything
cindy h.
cindy h.
Omaha, NE

Its a wonder product i have use it a lot and i love the way it cleanse your face to and i still use it so i recommend to use it to
kayla l.
kayla l.

I love love love love these they smell great and makeup comes off really easily. it also helps clean dirk off my face from the day
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I love using these wipes before bed. They have a gentle scent that is very calming. Very little effort is needed to remove makeup.
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Moscow Mills, MO

The best make up wipes I've ever used! They didn't have a "burning" or "oily" feeling like most make up removers that I have used.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Norwalk, CT

Very soft and removes all my makeup gently. It doesn't burn my eyes when removing eye makeup at all, I would definitely recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?