Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Akron, OH
Feb. 28, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
I legit take my make up off with these before bed every night and let me tell you I'm convinced I sleep better because of it lol.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
Feb. 3, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Gets the job done but maybe not good for super sesnisitve skin. Removes make up well enough but left my skin feeling dry and red.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bishop, TX
March 1, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
I use these every night. They work very well with removing all the make up. They leave my face feeling soft and clean. I love it!
Drea M.
Drea M.
March 15, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Gently removed all make up without leaving an unpleasant residue on my skin. Smells nice and left my skin soft and not irritated.
Roseann J.
Roseann J.
Jamaica, NY
Feb. 26, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
This product removes everything and also leaves your face feeling moisturized as well as clean. I've repurchased at least 3 times
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hustonville, KY
March 8, 2016, 2:29 a.m.
My fav!!! Love these to remove my makeup or just wash my face at night!!! It just soothes my face and feels so soft on my skin!!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
March 10, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Easy to use, I don't have to turn on the water faucet or get a towel, all I need is the wipes. It takes off my makeup completely.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
La Habra
March 18, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
Love this product! Removed all my eye makeup, no greasy feeling. Felt refreshed! Mascara and eyeliner? No problem. Price is greqt
Rehanna S.
Rehanna S.
Algoma, WI
March 24, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
Removed everything that i was wearing that day! for how cheap it is, it really does a nice job on removing all the makeup i wore!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Terrell, TX
March 15, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
Love the thickness of the wipe and how you really only need to use one to remove all your makeup. Such a nice way to end the day.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?