Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Janesville, WI

I take these camping and they work to get bug spray and sunscreen off. They take off waterproof mascara without a ton of scrubbing.
MLT T.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN

I love love this. I can't say enough about this product. Best makeup wipes ever. Makes your fave feel super clean and smooth after.
Bayleigh B.
Bayleigh B.

After a long day of wearing my makeup and finally getting home to take it off I use these, they are so gentle on my sensitive skin.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mission Viejo, CA

It works great. It easily removes all makeup. Even water proof. I use it every night and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Mandi J.
Mandi J.
Columbia, MO

Love these! All I ever use to remove my makeup. Use them on a nightly basis right before I wash my face. Easy to use and effective.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Marysville, CA

These makeup remover wipes are amazing I love them great on the skin leaves behind no makeup residue and light packaging for travel
Shemiah N.
Shemiah N.
Reidsville, GA

I use it everyday this is the only product I use to get all my makeup off n it work n it doesn't break me out or nun I love it !!!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

Love these! They're really soft and moist, they remove all your makeup with just one wipe, including eye makeup. Highly recommend.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Vancouver , Wa

These remove stubborn waterproof makeup so well. I do feel like they leave a slight residue, but they're great for sensitive skin.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Weslaco, TX

I love these make up remover towelettes, they remove all my make up but I have to use at least 2-3 towelettes to remove everything
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now