Add a Photo

Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Roswell, NM
Feb. 13, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
This are super easy to use especially when I am in a hurry or on vacation when I don't feel like taking the time to wash my face.
Diane C.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
May 26, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
There ok to get makeup off, I still had to scrub to get eye makeup off. they work great for removing foundation and power makeup.
shania w.
shania w.
Akron, AL
Feb. 5, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
The neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes really work .they take all the makeup off your face and make it feel so clean.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Woodhaven, NY
I love these cleansing towelettes. I use them every night and they leave my skin clean, smooth and refreshed. Highly recommended.
Drea M.
Drea M.
March 15, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Gently removed all make up without leaving an unpleasant residue on my skin. Smells nice and left my skin soft and not irritated.
christina w.
christina w.
Spokane, WA
March 9, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Been using since it cane out. Don't use any thing else to take my makeup off at night. I will be buying as long at it's at stores
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hustonville, KY
March 8, 2016, 2:29 a.m.
My fav!!! Love these to remove my makeup or just wash my face at night!!! It just soothes my face and feels so soft on my skin!!!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Akron, OH
Feb. 28, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
I legit take my make up off with these before bed every night and let me tell you I'm convinced I sleep better because of it lol.
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Basking Ridge, NJ
March 7, 2016, 9 p.m.
So easy to use at night without fuss. Find that I need to scrub and really rub at my mascara and eyebrow pencil to remove it all.
Janet U.
Janet U.
Carson, CA
Feb. 17, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
These really get the makeup off of your face. They also don't make you break out and leave your face feeling smooth and hydrated.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?