Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Faith
Faith
Michigan City, IN

I love these they get all my makeup off and I do full face with winged eyeliner and everything. They smell nice and aren't harsh on my skin
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Compton, CA

Removes layers of mascara like a dream! No more losing precious eyelashes!! My go to from now on! And it smells fresh but not overpowering!
linda b.
linda b.
Roxboro, NC

It works in about 2 swipes.It keeps my face clean and none oily.All I have to do is wipe my face and then rub my eyes and it all comes off.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Opelika, AL

I love simple and easy cleaning products & these deliver! When you're tired at night & just want to get in bed quick, here's your solution!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Rockaway, Nj

This product works well. I have water proof mascara that is hard to get off and this product takes it right off and have a wonderful scent.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Littleton, CO

I love the smell of these makeup wipes. It is gentle on my skin and doesn't leave it dry afterwards which is great because I have dry skin.
Dina G.
Dina G.
Brooklyn, NY

SOOOOO EASY TO USE MAKEUP COMES OFF SOOOO FAST ONCE U SWITCH TO WIPES YOU CANT GO BACK I AM OBSESSED THEY ARE
ALSO GREAT FOR SENSITIVE FACE
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

I absolutely love these wipes for taking off my makeup. They get everything off, even stubborn mascara. Only make up wipes I will ever use!
marisa m.
marisa m.
rochester, ny

These work nice, but they are a little rough. i do wish they were a little softer. i often have trouble finding soft make-up remover wipes
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Deville, LA

These are great for taking off makeup! It even works on waterproof mascara. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out or anything.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now