Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Chelseah A.
Chelseah A.
Searcy, AR

These works just they they say. Leave my face a little bit dry, but that is more a testament to my sensitive skin than the product.
erika y.
erika y.

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes work extremely well. they remove all makeup. they aren't rough on your skin either.
Takes off my makeup great, and doesn't make me break out. I tried another makeup wipe brand and it made me breakout. Great product.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Santa Cruz, CA

I love them! They take all my make up off and leave my eyes feeling smooth and easy. I love the way they smell. No wrinkles for me.
Kara H.
Kara H.
White Lake, MI

Took my makeup off nicely, but I didn't like the texture of the towelettes. I would purchase them again because they work very well
Brandyanne G.
Brandyanne G.
Hesperia, CA

This product is great for light makeup but won't remove stubborn eye makeup. I would recommend this product for light makeup users.
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Alton, IL

Works great and smells nice and cheap cheap cheap cheap love it 10/10 do recommend these makeup wipes they definitely calm you down
adrienne c.
adrienne c.
Weaver, AL

I use waterproof makeup. these wipes don't remove much. i prefer to use a liquid remover but risk getting oils in my contact lenses.
Laura s.
Laura s.

These makeup remover wipes get all makeup off waterproof or other. They calm the skin and help keep it clear. They smell great too!
Shanna L.
Shanna L.
Greensburg, PA

These made my poor sensitive skin break out for a week. I had a rash from this stuff. I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now