Add a Photo

Astrid A.
Astrid A.
Los Angeles, CA

I absolutely love this! Love the smell! Super
Calming and soothing. I have oil skin and acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out
Brandyanne G.
Brandyanne G.
Hesperia, CA

This product is great for light makeup but won't remove stubborn eye makeup. I would recommend this product for light makeup users.
adrienne c.
adrienne c.
Weaver, AL

I use waterproof makeup. these wipes don't remove much. i prefer to use a liquid remover but risk getting oils in my contact lenses.
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Alton, IL

Works great and smells nice and cheap cheap cheap cheap love it 10/10 do recommend these makeup wipes they definitely calm you down
Laura s.
Laura s.

These makeup remover wipes get all makeup off waterproof or other. They calm the skin and help keep it clear. They smell great too!
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Janesville, WI

I take these camping and they work to get bug spray and sunscreen off. They take off waterproof mascara without a ton of scrubbing.
MLT T.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN

I love love this. I can't say enough about this product. Best makeup wipes ever. Makes your fave feel super clean and smooth after.
Kara H.
Kara H.
White Lake, MI

Took my makeup off nicely, but I didn't like the texture of the towelettes. I would purchase them again because they work very well
Shanna L.
Shanna L.
Greensburg, PA

These made my poor sensitive skin break out for a week. I had a rash from this stuff. I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mission Viejo, CA

It works great. It easily removes all makeup. Even water proof. I use it every night and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now