Add a Photo

Photos (37)
adrienne c.
adrienne c.
Weaver, AL

I use waterproof makeup. these wipes don't remove much. i prefer to use a liquid remover but risk getting oils in my contact lenses.
Kamil B.
Kamil B.
North Las Vegas, NV

Absolutely love the product and the smell. Love using it at night since besides taking your makeup off it has a nice relaxing smell
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Alton, IL

Works great and smells nice and cheap cheap cheap cheap love it 10/10 do recommend these makeup wipes they definitely calm you down
Laura s.
Laura s.

These makeup remover wipes get all makeup off waterproof or other. They calm the skin and help keep it clear. They smell great too!
Kara H.
Kara H.
White Lake, MI

Took my makeup off nicely, but I didn't like the texture of the towelettes. I would purchase them again because they work very well
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Janesville, WI

I take these camping and they work to get bug spray and sunscreen off. They take off waterproof mascara without a ton of scrubbing.
MLT T.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN

I love love this. I can't say enough about this product. Best makeup wipes ever. Makes your fave feel super clean and smooth after.
Maxine B.
Maxine B.
Oakland, CA

I love this! I've been buying it for years now. It's very gental on my eyes. It takes the all the makeup off with a couple of wipes
Shanna L.
Shanna L.
Greensburg, PA

These made my poor sensitive skin break out for a week. I had a rash from this stuff. I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

Love the scent, very calming. Easy to use, they take off my eye make up without issue and do not hurt my skin or eyes... love them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now