Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Blanchester, OH

I love using these before I go to bed. They easily remove all of my makeup from the day and do not cause any irritation whatsoever.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Chouteau, OK

Great for removi g my makeup but they leave my eyes feeling raw. Not sure if i will purchase again as my eyes are deally sensotive.
Bayleigh B.
Bayleigh B.

After a long day of wearing my makeup and finally getting home to take it off I use these, they are so gentle on my sensitive skin.
MLT T.
MLT T.
Saint Paul, MN

I love love this. I can't say enough about this product. Best makeup wipes ever. Makes your fave feel super clean and smooth after.
laura b.
laura b.
San Leandro, CA

I love these towelettes as they work good to remove make up and are easy to grab one take off the make up and dispose in trash can.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cherokee Village, AR

These cleansing wipes are so convenient and smell amazing! They worked great at taking off all of my makeup, especially my mascara!
Mandi J.
Mandi J.
Columbia, MO

Love these! All I ever use to remove my makeup. Use them on a nightly basis right before I wash my face. Easy to use and effective.
Brandyanne G.
Brandyanne G.
Hesperia, CA

This product is great for light makeup but won't remove stubborn eye makeup. I would recommend this product for light makeup users.
Kamil B.
Kamil B.
North Las Vegas, NV

Absolutely love the product and the smell. Love using it at night since besides taking your makeup off it has a nice relaxing smell
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Valparaiso, IN

I love these wipes. They are refreshing and soothing for nightly uses while removing excess makeup. They have a nice scent as well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?