Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Laura F.
Laura F.
Jal, NM

Bought to try with my mom from walmart. Decent price. Was pretty gentle. Sometimes had to use more than one to get makeup off. But liked it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
La Grange Park, IL

I absolutely love this product, I have really sensitive skin and this removes my makeup without causing any irritation! I'm in love with it!
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Cape Coral, FL

I like this one. Didn't burn my eyes. Had a nice scent makes me feel clean and fresh before bed. Try it if you have sensitive skin like me.
Jules L.
Jules L.

Very very very good makes my face feel really good after taking off makeup and my friend who wears A LOT of make up said it worked perfectly
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Sykesville

I absolutely love these no harsh chemicals and leaves face clean and refreshed. No need to wash your face eveynight when using this product
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Port Chester, NY

They remove most of your makeup but not all and would be best if you washed your face afterwards because there is still makeup left behind.
michelle N.
michelle N.
Oshawa, ontario

These cloths remove all my make up. love these when I am away whether at the cottage or on business. it removed make up and my eye make up.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Athens, GA

I love the smell and how gentle they are on my skin! They easily remove makeup in little time, avoiding unnecessary scrubbing of your face.
Sarina S.
Sarina S.
Toronto , ON

Totally recommend these to everyone! Does not break out my skin like other wipes and doesn't leave my skin feeling super dry and irritated.
This product is great for removing makeup and refreshing your face . If you have oily skin i do not think it would help to use these wipes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now