Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Maxine B.
Maxine B.
Oakland, CA

I love this! I've been buying it for years now. It's very gental on my eyes. It takes the all the makeup off with a couple of wipes
Andreina R.
Andreina R.
Marietta, GA

All I can say is that I LOVE them. Great product and work so well. I have Iloilo skin and at the end of the day this helps so much.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Blanchester, OH

I love using these before I go to bed. They easily remove all of my makeup from the day and do not cause any irritation whatsoever.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Chouteau, OK

Great for removi g my makeup but they leave my eyes feeling raw. Not sure if i will purchase again as my eyes are deally sensotive.
Bayleigh B.
Bayleigh B.

After a long day of wearing my makeup and finally getting home to take it off I use these, they are so gentle on my sensitive skin.
Maricela M.
Maricela M.

They smell amazing and remove the makeup very well . Packaging is just like any other make up remover . I purchased it at Walmart .
Takes off my makeup great, and doesn't make me break out. I tried another makeup wipe brand and it made me breakout. Great product.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cherokee Village, AR

These cleansing wipes are so convenient and smell amazing! They worked great at taking off all of my makeup, especially my mascara!
erika y.
erika y.

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes work extremely well. they remove all makeup. they aren't rough on your skin either.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Santa Cruz, CA

I love them! They take all my make up off and leave my eyes feeling smooth and easy. I love the way they smell. No wrinkles for me.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?