Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Santa Cruz, CA

I love them! They take all my make up off and leave my eyes feeling smooth and easy. I love the way they smell. No wrinkles for me.
Andreina R.
Andreina R.
Marietta, GA

All I can say is that I LOVE them. Great product and work so well. I have Iloilo skin and at the end of the day this helps so much.
Chelseah A.
Chelseah A.
Searcy, AR

These works just they they say. Leave my face a little bit dry, but that is more a testament to my sensitive skin than the product.
Maxine B.
Maxine B.
Oakland, CA

I love this! I've been buying it for years now. It's very gental on my eyes. It takes the all the makeup off with a couple of wipes
Mandi J.
Mandi J.
Columbia, MO

Love these! All I ever use to remove my makeup. Use them on a nightly basis right before I wash my face. Easy to use and effective.
Macy C.
Macy C.

I love the clean feeling using these! The smell is good. Price is okay. I hardly wash my face when I should, so these are my go to!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cherokee Village, AR

These cleansing wipes are so convenient and smell amazing! They worked great at taking off all of my makeup, especially my mascara!
Maricela M.
Maricela M.

They smell amazing and remove the makeup very well . Packaging is just like any other make up remover . I purchased it at Walmart .
These make up wipes work so good with out making your skin oily. They are my go to make up wipes. They make your face feel so clean
Akta P.
Akta P.

Use them everyday and and love it! I use it even when I don't wear makeup as I feel relaxed after using it and my face feels fresh!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now