Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Grace C.
Grace C.
Tallahassee, FL
April 14, 2016, 1:02 a.m.
Fav makeup wipes! I've been using these for as long as I can remember. Make my face feel amazing before bed. Repeat user for sure.
Shemiah N.
Shemiah N.
Reidsville, GA
Feb. 10, 2016, 3:40 a.m.
I use it everyday this is the only product I use to get all my makeup off n it work n it doesn't break me out or nun I love it !!!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
March 20, 2016, 11:50 a.m.
These wipes have a really good smell and leave your face feeling clean and soft. I like using these at night instead of face wash.
diana p.
diana p.
Mcallen, TX
March 11, 2016, 4:35 a.m.
I really didn't like these. They weren't as gentle on my skin. I had to sometimes rub hard against my fave to remove my eye makeup
Briana M.
Briana M.
Henryville, Pa
April 13, 2016, 10:10 a.m.
Awesome ! really completely takes off my makeup in one swipe. Especially when I am tired and want to go to bed. Gentle on my skin.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Fresno
Feb. 22, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
I like these wipes for removing my eye makeup at the end of the day. I use a lot of water proof make up and these wiped work well.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
May 16, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
I love using these wipes before bed. They have a gentle scent that is very calming. Very little effort is needed to remove makeup.
Kelsey
Kelsey
Shippensburg, PA
March 10, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
These really clean the face well as well as leave it feeling refreshed and new. The scent is very calming, perfect for before bed.
Unique H.
Unique H.
Alhambra, CA
March 25, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
They work wonderful, they remove so well that you don't need to use to many wipes like other Products. And the smell is wonderful.
Feb. 27, 2016, 3:59 p.m.
These makeup wipes are great! they smell good, aren't oily, and effective! my only con is i do have to use more than one at a time.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?