Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Saint Joseph, MO

Neutrogena make up removing wipes are quick and convenient. they leave my skin feeling clean and soft, never grimy or greasy feeling
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Blanchester, OH

I love using these before I go to bed. They easily remove all of my makeup from the day and do not cause any irritation whatsoever.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Hialeah, FL

Very calming and takes off all of my makeup when I am too lazy to use face wash! Still helps me feel fresh and clean! Got it at CVS!
laura b.
laura b.
San Leandro, CA

I love these towelettes as they work good to remove make up and are easy to grab one take off the make up and dispose in trash can.
Erika H.
Erika H.
Marysville, CA

These makeup remover wipes are amazing I love them great on the skin leaves behind no makeup residue and light packaging for travel
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Chouteau, OK

Great for removi g my makeup but they leave my eyes feeling raw. Not sure if i will purchase again as my eyes are deally sensotive.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Bridgeport, CT

Takes off makeup but leaves a little mascara under eyes concealer and foundation under your eyes could be better but it works good.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Valparaiso, IN

I love these wipes. They are refreshing and soothing for nightly uses while removing excess makeup. They have a nice scent as well.
Jewel L.
Jewel L.
Oxnard

These are always a go to makeup remover for me. Simple and feels great on the skin! Calming and great for sensitive acne prone skin
nicole b.
nicole b.
Highland Mills, NY

I use these every single night to take off my face and eye makeup and it is gentle and takes it all off! I love it and swear by it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now