Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Tulsa, OK

I totally love these towelettes. They not only leave my skin feeling fresh and clean but they give me a calming sensation. I use them daily.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

Very effective and removes clean makeup and tones the skin , I noticed improvements in the appearance of my skin
The smell is also very nice
Marissa W.
Marissa W.

It doesn't make my face feel oily. It actually gets all the make up off. Plus it smells good. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Pompano Beach, FL

Its an amazing product, especially if you wear makeup everyday like I do. It takes all makeup off and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
希 韓.
希 韓.
Orlando, FL

Very easy make up cloth to use. Compared with the blue one which is another collection that neutrogena has, it is more effective and better.
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.

Took all the makeup off, and kept my face not so oily at night. Love the way they smell. Easy to open and close to keep them from drying out
Haydee C.
Haydee C.
Rio Grande City, TX

Totally recommend this product . Its a little pricey but worth the buy. Really removed makeup in an instant you can purchase in any walmart.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Removes makeup easily, lots of room. Not too dry and not too wet. Does not irritate skin/eyes at least for me and I have very sensitive skin
Daffiny S.
Daffiny S.
West Chester , PA

I love this product!
It's efficient and practical!
With this product I clean all my makeup, including water proof makeup!
I love neutrogena!
Marilia M.
Marilia M.
Boerne, TX

Best remover ever! Easy to use and takes all makeup quickly! the fact that handkerchiefs facilitates use on a daily basis and prevents waste
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now