Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Shanna L.
Shanna L.
Greensburg, PA
These made my poor sensitive skin break out for a week. I had a rash from this stuff. I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Kelsey
Kelsey
Shippensburg, PA
March 10, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
These really clean the face well as well as leave it feeling refreshed and new. The scent is very calming, perfect for before bed.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love using these when I don't feel like washing my face at night. They get all my makeup off and leave a a nice relaxed feeling.
nicole r.
nicole r.
Grand Rapids, MI
March 1, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Love this makeup remover! The towelettes are sofe and one does the job! Love the smell and the product! Would recommend to anyone!
Dianna B.
Dianna B.
Salem, UT
Love them they take off all my makeup. They are so genital on my skin. I use these all the time. I've been using them for a while.
Shemiah N.
Shemiah N.
Reidsville, GA
Feb. 10, 2016, 3:40 a.m.
I use it everyday this is the only product I use to get all my makeup off n it work n it doesn't break me out or nun I love it !!!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
April 7, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
They are really good makeup removers because they don't leave my face greasy which i really like because i have oily skin already.
kayla l.
kayla l.
Feb. 25, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
I love love love love these they smell great and makeup comes off really easily. it also helps clean dirk off my face from the day
Jade Catherine D.
Jade Catherine D.
Gonzales, LA
Best makeup wipes hands down! I can not live with out these makeup wipes to remove 90% of my makeup after a long night of partying
Paola M.
Paola M.
Weslaco, TX
March 2, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
I love these make up remover towelettes, they remove all my make up but I have to use at least 2-3 towelettes to remove everything
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?