Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Heera K.
Heera K.
Allen, TX

I use these makeup wipes for myself and my clients, it does a great job removing makeup. I can tear it in half, and halfway goes a long way.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pickering

I love these wipes. Keep my face feeling fresh and free of blemishes. These smell amazing and feel amazing. Would recommend to everyone !!!!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Wolfeboro, NH

Best make up remover wipes I've ever used! It does feel really calming and didn't irritate my skin at all, and I have pretty sensitive skin.
STEPHANIE W.
STEPHANIE W.
Haysi, VA

Love the cool refreshing feeling this product leaves me with. Very gentle on skin. Easy to use product at a great price. Highly recommended.
Ana L. B.
Ana L. B.
Caguas

Me gusta mucho porque me elimina por completo el maquillaje. Me deja la cara suave y nunca me ha provocado ardor en ninguna parte de la cara
Tina S.
Tina S.
Fort Morgan, CO

I never like washing my face all the way sometimes and these wipes are perfect for taking off makeup. They're soft but the smell isn't great
Melisa M.
Melisa M.

I use them every night to take my make up off works great however not really a refreshing feeling. I'd still advise washing your face after.
Margaret T.
Margaret T.

THIS PRODUCT SMELLS GOOD N WORKS GOOD On your face. The smell is soft. WHEN CHOISING A MAKE UP REMOVER YOU REALOY SHOULD CONSIDER THIS BRAND
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Rochester , NY

This product is amazing! One towelette took all of my make-up off. Normally I find myself using 2-3 of other brands. Definitely worth a try.
Celine Z.
Celine Z.

This product is amazing!!! The best Make-Up remover ever!!!!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ I been using this around 2 years ago and I love it! I highly recommend it.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now