Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Susan r.
Susan r.
Wood River, IL

I use this every night,by using this product, I don't have wash my face. I just use the towelettes and usually only have to use one.
Raelynn B.
Raelynn B.
Crete, NE

These effectively remove makeup, even waterproof mascara, with just one towel. They don't burn your eyes like other makeup removers.
Analilia F.
Analilia F.
Dallas, TX

Love it. Works really good I love the way it removes my makeup it's smooth. Its soft and doesn't hurt my eyes like some other brands
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Iowa Falls, IA

These are great they don't leave your face oily and dose a great job of getting all the make up off so you have a clean face for bed
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Columbia, SC

Very smooth on the skin. I am very oil and acne prone and this does no such irritation and it also does not.make my breakouts worse.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Glenpool, OK

Neutrogena Makeup cleansing towelettes are my favorite cleansing wipes brand. They leave my face feeling super clean and non greasy.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this towelettes they work so well my taking all the make-up off .
Also it smells good and it's very soft for any type of skin
Tania A.
Tania A.
Grand Prairie, TX

So simple to take my makeup off i love it most at night when i don't feel like getting up to wash my face . that is when i use them..
Sara W.
Sara W.
Las Vegas, NV

My go to for make up remover - LOVE!!! I always buy this brand and it leaves a smooth finish on your skin and takes off all product.
Mia K.
Mia K.
Lake Zurich, IL

Very nice. removed makeup quickly and easily but still kinda smears it under the eyes, but that can be fixed by using more wipes lol
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?