Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Manhattan, KS

Tends to leave a slick residue on skin making it very oily and uncomfortable, good to use before a shower but not as a lone way to clean face
YESENIA M.
YESENIA M.
Raleigh, NC

Absolutely love this! makes my face feel so refreshing as well as clean. have been using for the past year or so and will continue to do so.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Lindale, TX

The only product out there that doesn't break me out! It removes my makeup without any problem and doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all!!
Adrien Q.
Adrien Q.
Fairfax, VA

I have sensitive skin and these where great . it really gets in and removes the oils and stuff in the makeup products.I will be buying again
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Monterey Park, CA

Obsessed with these wipes! These really take off all my make up unlike other wipes. The price is the only disappointing part of these wipes.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Milwaukee, WI

Great for a quick and easy way to clean my make up off right before bed! I love the smell and I love how clean my face feels after I'm done!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
La Grange Park, IL

I absolutely love this product, I have really sensitive skin and this removes my makeup without causing any irritation! I'm in love with it!
Light scent! Convenient to use. Great for travel. I primarily use this for travel when I don't want to pack cotton pads and a makeup remover
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

Doesn't dry my face and it is amazing because it removes all the makeup in a sheet or two! Absolutely love love love it! I use it every day!
jay m.
jay m.
Waterbury, CT

Love using these. They are super soft and wipe off my mascara without any problem. They also leave my skin feeling soft and lovely to touch.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now