Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Susan r.
Susan r.
Wood River, IL

I use this every night,by using this product, I don't have wash my face. I just use the towelettes and usually only have to use one.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love these !! They smell good and always get all of my makeup off !! Used to use cheap ones.from five below now I'm stuck to these !
Sammy W.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS

I really didn't like this product irritated my skin and really burned my eyes. I also really didn't care for the overwhelming smell.
Dulce O.
Dulce O.
North Hollywood

These r the best i love them very gentle on ur skin and get the job done and removed alll your make up i love it and they smell good
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Granite City, IL

Burned my eyes after using but over all removed the makeup like it was suppose to do. They smell great and aren't bad for the price!
Damara M.
Damara M.

I use these almost every day I always run out I love the sample size they fit in my purse so I clean my eyeliner off if I mess it up
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Brooklyn, NY

These wipes are the best that I have used. Very moist and don't irritate my skin. I repurchase about once a month and use one a day.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Loris, SC

Love these. Gentle but effective, and they smell great! I do recommend that you rinse with water afterwards, but it's not necessary.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC

This product works well I didn't irritate my skin or eyes. Not for exfoliating but for a simple calming cleanse. About $2 overpriced
Nevaeh P.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ

Love these makeup remover cleansing towelettes! one of the best makeup removing products I have tried! takes my makeup off so well!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?