Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Analilia F.
Analilia F.
Dallas, TX

Love it. Works really good I love the way it removes my makeup it's smooth. Its soft and doesn't hurt my eyes like some other brands
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
New Hudson, MI

I use these every day and night. Not only to remove make up but for a face wash wipe as well. Love them, couldn't live without them.
Sammy W.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS

I really didn't like this product irritated my skin and really burned my eyes. I also really didn't care for the overwhelming smell.
Jannese T.
Jannese T.
Scotch Plains, NJ

Neutrogena wipes are the only product I use to remove my makeup after a long day. These wipes are fantastic and smell like lavender.
Mia K.
Mia K.
Lake Zurich, IL

Very nice. removed makeup quickly and easily but still kinda smears it under the eyes, but that can be fixed by using more wipes lol
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Pittsburgh, PA

Best make up wipes hands down. It doesn't leave your skin feeling gross after and it is able to remove everything including mascara.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA

This is my go to make up remover. I love the cooling and soothing feeling after I clean my face. Very gentle and lightly fragranced.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love these !! They smell good and always get all of my makeup off !! Used to use cheap ones.from five below now I'm stuck to these !
I use these everyday before I go to bed! I love them! They smoothly remove all my makeup leaving my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Saint Joseph, MO

Neutrogena make up removing wipes are quick and convenient. they leave my skin feeling clean and soft, never grimy or greasy feeling
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now