Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Akta P.
Akta P.
March 2, 2016, 12:08 p.m.
Use them everyday and and love it! I use it even when I don't wear makeup as I feel relaxed after using it and my face feels fresh!
Kamil B.
Kamil B.
North Las Vegas, NV
March 10, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Absolutely love the product and the smell. Love using it at night since besides taking your makeup off it has a nice relaxing smell
Beth G.
Beth G.
Sicklerville , Nj
March 3, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
One of the best makeup wipes I have ever used! Always gets all of my makeup off and doesn't make my skin red or irritated. Love it!
Bayleigh B.
Bayleigh B.
Feb. 25, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
After a long day of wearing my makeup and finally getting home to take it off I use these, they are so gentle on my sensitive skin.
Mandi J.
Mandi J.
Columbia, MO
Feb. 18, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Love these! All I ever use to remove my makeup. Use them on a nightly basis right before I wash my face. Easy to use and effective.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Harrison, MI
March 10, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Loved these....didn't dry out my skin at all....removed my makeup super easily. And they are budget friendly which is a bigger plus
Macy C.
Macy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 16, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
I love the clean feeling using these! The smell is good. Price is okay. I hardly wash my face when I should, so these are my go to!
Astrid A.
Astrid A.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 18, 2016, 12:38 a.m.
I absolutely love this! Love the smell! Super
Calming and soothing. I have oil skin and acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out
Tyra T.
Tyra T.
Aurora, IL
Feb. 29, 2016, 3:19 p.m.
Leaves no excess make up along with leaving the face moisturize.The face is left soft and not irritable once the makeup is removed.
Karley G.
Karley G.
East Lansing, MI
March 3, 2016, 1:25 p.m.
Love these wipes! I never go anywhere without them. Always remove my makeup and leave my face feeling fresh and great calming scent
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?