Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jannese T.
Jannese T.
Scotch Plains, NJ

Neutrogena wipes are the only product I use to remove my makeup after a long day. These wipes are fantastic and smell like lavender.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Columbia, SC

Very smooth on the skin. I am very oil and acne prone and this does no such irritation and it also does not.make my breakouts worse.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Iowa Falls, IA

These are great they don't leave your face oily and dose a great job of getting all the make up off so you have a clean face for bed
Tania A.
Tania A.
Grand Prairie, TX

So simple to take my makeup off i love it most at night when i don't feel like getting up to wash my face . that is when i use them..
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Pittsburgh, PA

Best make up wipes hands down. It doesn't leave your skin feeling gross after and it is able to remove everything including mascara.
Susan r.
Susan r.
Wood River, IL

I use this every night,by using this product, I don't have wash my face. I just use the towelettes and usually only have to use one.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Brooklyn, NY

These wipes are the best that I have used. Very moist and don't irritate my skin. I repurchase about once a month and use one a day.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Lubbock, TX

These are by far the best make-up remover towelettes I have ever used. I use waterproof mascara and these wipes take everything off.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Columbus, GA

It was really helpful, cleaned and refreshed my face. All I had too was wipe my face and the job was done. It was all pretty simple.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Huntsville, AL

The wipes felt amazing on my skin. My makeup came off without any trouble at all. I bought them from Walmart. They were very gentle.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now