Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mission Viejo, CA
April 26, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
It works great. It easily removes all makeup. Even water proof. I use it every night and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Shanna L.
Shanna L.
Greensburg, PA
These made my poor sensitive skin break out for a week. I had a rash from this stuff. I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
San Diego, CA
April 8, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
Best makeup wipes ever ! Really get everything off with out rubbing hard. It is very useful for a quick take off. Really recommend.
Feb. 12, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Takes off my makeup great, and doesn't make me break out. I tried another makeup wipe brand and it made me breakout. Great product.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Hialeah, FL
April 22, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Very calming and takes off all of my makeup when I am too lazy to use face wash! Still helps me feel fresh and clean! Got it at CVS!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Harrison, MI
March 10, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Loved these....didn't dry out my skin at all....removed my makeup super easily. And they are budget friendly which is a bigger plus
Bayleigh B.
Bayleigh B.
Feb. 25, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
After a long day of wearing my makeup and finally getting home to take it off I use these, they are so gentle on my sensitive skin.
Macy C.
Macy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 16, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
I love the clean feeling using these! The smell is good. Price is okay. I hardly wash my face when I should, so these are my go to!
Mandi J.
Mandi J.
Columbia, MO
Feb. 18, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Love these! All I ever use to remove my makeup. Use them on a nightly basis right before I wash my face. Easy to use and effective.
Kamil B.
Kamil B.
North Las Vegas, NV
March 10, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Absolutely love the product and the smell. Love using it at night since besides taking your makeup off it has a nice relaxing smell
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?