Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

These really work well. I like that they don't leave your face feeling oily after use. My face feels fresh and clean after every use.
Leticia Z.
Leticia Z.
Waukegan, IL

Removes makeup very well. Cleans and washes face. Doesn't leave the sticky feeling, leaves skin feeling very soft. I would definitely
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC

This product works well I didn't irritate my skin or eyes. Not for exfoliating but for a simple calming cleanse. About $2 overpriced
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Johnstown, PA

Smells great, takes off all my makeup and leaves nothing on my face. My face stays clear. I keep using the same product its awesome.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Jacksonville, FL

Removes water proof mascara. Smells good but leaves my face a little oily. Was great at removing my water Oreo eyeliner and mascara.
Pearl F.
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA

My favorite makeup remover because it actually removes waterproof eye makeup as well as soothes my face since I have sensitive skin.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Granite City, IL

Burned my eyes after using but over all removed the makeup like it was suppose to do. They smell great and aren't bad for the price!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Huntsville, AL

The wipes felt amazing on my skin. My makeup came off without any trouble at all. I bought them from Walmart. They were very gentle.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Columbus, GA

It was really helpful, cleaned and refreshed my face. All I had too was wipe my face and the job was done. It was all pretty simple.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA

This is my go to make up remover. I love the cooling and soothing feeling after I clean my face. Very gentle and lightly fragranced.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?