Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jemma R.
Jemma R.
New Zealand

So soft and nice to use on my face, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend to use these make up wipes to anyone
Maria B.
Maria B.

I use these every night. They're perfect for right before bed & the calming lavendery smell is great to get you ready to fall right to sleep!
Roxanna M.
Roxanna M.
Robstown, TX

Excellent product for removing makeup. Not greasy and left my face feeling smooth and clean afterwards. I will be a repeat customer for sure!
Zina O.
Zina O.
Los Angeles, CA

I love these they are amazing it takes all make up off even waterproof mascara it takes all make up without having to scrub your face so hard
Magen W.
Magen W.
Albany

I have used this since I've started wearing makeup , it takes everything right off and doesn't leave a stickly feel , nor does it leave bumps
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Manhattan, KS

Tends to leave a slick residue on skin making it very oily and uncomfortable, good to use before a shower but not as a lone way to clean face
Karen S.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV

You will love this, I don't know what kinda of Magic is has but if not only takes all your make off but it's helps leave yours skins so soft.
Gladys B.
Gladys B.
Grandview, WA

These smelled good but I didn't like them at all. I like the grapefruit ones but these made me get bumps all over my face and gave me a rash.
Nicollette B.
Nicollette B.
Keswick

It did its job my makeup came off and I had no new pimples the next day and it has a very pleasing smell to it I would recommend this product
Hailey S.
Hailey S.

I use these every night before I wash my face! I always rinse my face after I use them, but they do a great job getting all of my makeup off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now