Add a Photo

Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Rockaway, NJ
May 18, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Neutrogena's Make-up Remover Cleansing towelettes (Night Calming ) are a nice addition to my nightly routine. They remove any make-up easily, without making my skin feel tight and as if I had just used a harsh chemical to do so. The fragrance was pleasing, without being overwhelming. I would definitely buy again!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
March 12, 2016, 6:53 p.m.
These make up removal wipes are phenomenal! They make your face feel clean, and not oily like some wipes do. They don't dry out my skin but they get all of the make up off quickly so I was able to reuse them a few times. The scent makes you feel peaceful so they really did help me sleep. Definitely will use again
Faye W.
Faye W.
Henderson, NC
April 5, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
I love Neutrogena Products. But this particular product was not as good as their regular products. The fragrance was very strong. So strong that it broke my skin out. I passed the cloths onto my Mother whose skin is not sensitive at all. It broke her out too. We both think to was because of the strong frangrance.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Croydon, PA
May 18, 2016, 10:16 a.m.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It works exactly as it should! It easily removes all my makeup, even waterproof without leaving my face dry or sticky. The towelettes are perfectly moist, and the packaging has a resealable sticker, which keeps the towelettes from drying out! I recommend this product 100%
Aryana W.
Aryana W.
Lakeland, FL
May 13, 2016, 10:22 a.m.
I really like these, the material is really soft on my face and I don't even have to press hard or scrub to get my makeup off. I wear dark top liner, even color and glitter and it always come off without a hassle. Plus the smell of it is really nice it doesn't have a harsh smell and leaves my face nice and soft.
kasie t.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
April 4, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
No make up wipes can compare to these babies! With one swipe all the eyeliner and mascara comes right off. I love the box that you can buy to ensure double protection from them drying out. Not too pricey but i make sure i don't go through them too fast because otherwise all my money would go toward make up wipes.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Victor, WV
April 7, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
I really like this.. My skin feels super soft when I use them. They smell very good and the ingredients are nice and I like how it makes my skin feel very soft and like I could only use these set night and there really great to use after doing ur exfoliating and cleansing treatment because it like calms ur skin.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Arlington, VA
I love these wipes! I have sensitive skin and they're one of the only wipes that doesn't irate my skin, even when I wore a lot of makeup and need to use multiple of them.

These are a little more than I'd pay for store brand, but well worth it! I would recommend these for anyone that has skin sensitivity issues.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Overland Park, KS
May 9, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
The neutrogena night calming makeup remover towelettes are pretty decent. The packages are really convenient when it comes to traveling or just keeping a pack in your bag. The wipes remove makeup fairly well but I've honestly gotten better removal results and less eye irritation from generic brands like equate.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Toledo, OH
March 19, 2016, 11:30 a.m.
These make up wipes are pretty solid! These do smell better than the usual make up wipes and like the packaging states, it does have a calming scent. They leave my face feeling nice and refreshed and easily remove my makeup. The only problem for me is that it is a little bit pricier than other drugstore brands.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?