Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
ashley n.
ashley n.

Towelettes work great!!! I had a friend refer me to these...didn't think they would work and thought they would make me break out but after trying them I regret my thoughts. They work! If you haven't tried them try them now. Its totally worth it. I have no more break outs and left over make up left on my face! Must try!!!!!
Denise M.
Denise M.
Yukon, OK

I often struggle to remove the black from under my eyes and as a result, I look like a raccoon or like I haven't slept in days! These pads were gentle and also worked well to remove the leftover make up from under my eyes. I did not find that my eyes or skin were irritated after use. Also, the smell is pleasant and calming.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I love these! They are quick, gentle and perfect for traveling. They're not ideal for super sensitive skin or daily use - just because you will want some actual cleanser and water at some point. But they are amazing when you are in a hurry and just need to get that make-up off! I always keep a box of these around my house.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

I'm always forgetting to take off my makeup and take the ten minutes to fully wash my face at the end of the day. I picked these up one day when I was traveling and oh my goodness it's amazing! It doesn't dry out my face, and it takes off even my really difficult to remove waterproof/sweatproof mascara. I love these wipes!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Grandview, MO

These moist towelettes make removing makeup a breeze at night. I can't imagine my makeup routine being complete without them! I love the night calming version because it works great and has a nice light scent which is both calming and lovely. It never leaves me feeling greasy and it completely removes all traces of makeup.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

These are the best! They work great for taking off almost all makeup. They don't always remove every bit of eyeliner, so if you like to wear your eye make up darker and thicker, it may not be the best choice for you. I buy them at Target, and target also has their own generic brand that are basically the same and cheaper.
Falon S.
Falon S.
Waterloo, IA

***Pro: gentle to my skin, no irritation with use. Needing to use multiple wipes was the only con I noticed with this product.*** These wipes come in handy for removing the bulk of the makeup, however using a couple wipes & I would follow up by washing my face with the products I was using as my current skin care regimen.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Reston, VA

I love these! I love the smell of them and they sufficiently remove my BB cream, concealer, blush, and eyeshadow. I've found it a little harder to remove my waterproof mascara with them and have to scrub a lot but I'm starting to feel like that's just the mascara. I will continue buying these. The smell alone is worth it!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sorrento , La

Love these. I've been using these towelettes for several months now and I am huge fan. They remove makeup very well, they also don't leave that slimy residue I find some towelettes have. My face doesn't break out after using these. They also smell GREAT. Well worth a try if you are looking for a makeup remover towelette!
Izzy W.
Izzy W.
San Diego, CA

I love using this product because it makes me feel refreshed and ready for bed. I think that there is a little bit too much oil in the wipes though because they always leaves oily streeks on my skin.. And since my skin is super sensitive I think that if I don't wash it right after using it my face breaks out the next day
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now