Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Skylar S.
Skylar S.

I wear a lot of dark black make up and lip stick mostly water proof as well. It was always hard to find something to take it off and completely off. These wipes got all the make up off my eyes and mouth and didn't brake me out either. The one downside to these I will mention is they can sometimes really burn the eyes.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Apex, NC

These wipes come in a nice package which makes it very easy to remove wipes, even one-handed if you want. These wipes smell great and do a great job at removing make-up. My face feels so smooth and clean after using them. The soothing smell is calming and helps you relax, perfect for using right before going to sleep.
valerie m.
valerie m.
Citrus Heights, CA

It is great and takes all my make up off and is perfect for me. It did meet beyond my expectations and is on if the best make up removed towels I've use. You can buy them at any local drug store. It is very effective for damaged skin and didn't cause any irritation. I would recommend it to friends and family any day.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Mooresville, NC

These towelettes are PERFECT for catching all of the makeup, oils, dirt and grime that accumulate on my face all day. The scent is refreshing and the formula left my face feeling great. However, the product is a bit pricey and its hard to justify using one wipe each night. I'm overall very satisfied with the product.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Charlotte, NC

I have been using this product for at least 5 years now and I've will never stop using it! It's great on my sensitive skin and it will get even the toughest mascara that has been caked on your lashes off instantly. I promise these wipes are the best product when it comes to make up removal! You won't be disappointed!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ

My favorite makeup remover. It gets everything off with just 2. Lasts me about a month or two depending how many days I do my makeup. It's about $5 at Walmart. The Walmart brand is exactly the same and $3 so I sometimes buy that one. But the o my downfall is I have to be extra careful around my eyes because it burns.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Chatham

These wipes are everything! They take of all of my eye makeup not matter how little or how much. I love the scent it is so calming and puts me in such a relaxing state before bed. Not only that but I have super sensitive skin and these did not irritate me whatsoever. Holy grail for me! I also love the hydrating wipes
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Oakfield, NY

I love these makeup wipes and I like packaging they come in! The snap open and close really keeps the wipes fresh and they really help remove my makeup after a night at the bars. They also smell really nice and make my face feel refreshed. However the open close thing always get ripped off in someway when i use them
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Danielsville, GA

These are my staple make up wipes! They are great for all skin types and remove all make up. They smell like lavender so they are perfect for removing make up at night. They are great price for the amount that you get and a great quality. I highly recommend these and definitely plan on making this a repeat purchase.
Maria W.
Maria W.
Post Falls, ID

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Towelettes make it a breeze to go to bed every night with my skin clean and conditioned. They are a good value too. For less than the price of my morning latte, I get a pack of towelettes that last an entire month. I will buy these each and every month! I can't imagine not having them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?