Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Yeveta N.
Yeveta N.

Hello my baby's coming to you today with a review on the Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming I love them once I'm done with my day I know I can take my makeup off and my face will be really relaxed and refreshed with them so I do recommend them so go out and buy buy buy enjoy your day my loves
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

These makeup remover towelettes are amazing and really take everything off, even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. That being said, I wish there was a better way to close and seal the package - the resealable flap always wears out and I end up wasting wipes. On top of that, it unfortunately makes my skin feel oily.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Mooresville, NC

These towelettes are PERFECT for catching all of the makeup, oils, dirt and grime that accumulate on my face all day. The scent is refreshing and the formula left my face feeling great. However, the product is a bit pricey and its hard to justify using one wipe each night. I'm overall very satisfied with the product.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ

My favorite makeup remover. It gets everything off with just 2. Lasts me about a month or two depending how many days I do my makeup. It's about $5 at Walmart. The Walmart brand is exactly the same and $3 so I sometimes buy that one. But the o my downfall is I have to be extra careful around my eyes because it burns.
valerie m.
valerie m.
Citrus Heights, CA

It is great and takes all my make up off and is perfect for me. It did meet beyond my expectations and is on if the best make up removed towels I've use. You can buy them at any local drug store. It is very effective for damaged skin and didn't cause any irritation. I would recommend it to friends and family any day.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Charlotte, NC

I have been using this product for at least 5 years now and I've will never stop using it! It's great on my sensitive skin and it will get even the toughest mascara that has been caked on your lashes off instantly. I promise these wipes are the best product when it comes to make up removal! You won't be disappointed!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Chatham

These wipes are everything! They take of all of my eye makeup not matter how little or how much. I love the scent it is so calming and puts me in such a relaxing state before bed. Not only that but I have super sensitive skin and these did not irritate me whatsoever. Holy grail for me! I also love the hydrating wipes
Maria W.
Maria W.
Post Falls, ID

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Towelettes make it a breeze to go to bed every night with my skin clean and conditioned. They are a good value too. For less than the price of my morning latte, I get a pack of towelettes that last an entire month. I will buy these each and every month! I can't imagine not having them.
amy l.
amy l.
Fort Worth, TX

I always found it hard to remove makeup off my face until as a gift I received neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes. it changed the way I struggled with removing make up off my face. its smooth and leave my skin feeling clean and fresh . I have tried other products but this one is unique from all the rest.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Danielsville, GA

These are my staple make up wipes! They are great for all skin types and remove all make up. They smell like lavender so they are perfect for removing make up at night. They are great price for the amount that you get and a great quality. I highly recommend these and definitely plan on making this a repeat purchase.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now