Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

I love Neutrogena makeup remover pads they are so easy to use and removes make up in seconds compared to other products I have tried!
Jenna O.
Jenna O.

I bought these on a whim. And now I really love them! They work extremely well and I feel like it really gets everything off my face.
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Elk Grove, CA

It doesn't irritate my skin. Actually leaves my skin under my eyes soft. Other products make me feel like I just had a chemical peel.
Khristina R.
Khristina R.
Alamosa, CO

These wipes take off even the toughest makeup. It leaves my skin feeling moistened and soft. Works well hut gentle at the same.time.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Columbia, SC

Very smooth on the skin. I am very oil and acne prone and this does no such irritation and it also does not.make my breakouts worse.
Raelynn B.
Raelynn B.
Crete, NE

These effectively remove makeup, even waterproof mascara, with just one towel. They don't burn your eyes like other makeup removers.
Pearl F.
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA

My favorite makeup remover because it actually removes waterproof eye makeup as well as soothes my face since I have sensitive skin.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Glenpool, OK

Neutrogena Makeup cleansing towelettes are my favorite cleansing wipes brand. They leave my face feeling super clean and non greasy.
Jannese T.
Jannese T.
Scotch Plains, NJ

Neutrogena wipes are the only product I use to remove my makeup after a long day. These wipes are fantastic and smell like lavender.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Johnstown, PA

Smells great, takes off all my makeup and leaves nothing on my face. My face stays clear. I keep using the same product its awesome.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now