Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Kiki W.
Kiki W.
Atlanta, GA

These wipes made it super easy to clean my face. The wipes are very gentle. It met my expectations of removing the makeup with no irritation.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV

You will love this, I don't know what kinda of Magic is has but if not only takes all your make off but it's helps leave yours skins so soft.
Sam R.
Sam R.
Logansport

I love these wipes!! they're super helpful to have, and they don't dry out my face! I don't get to buy them much, they're a little expensive.
Marlaena G.
Marlaena G.
Grand Prairie, TX

This product works very well and I was very happy with the outcome of it, it refreshed my face and took off all my makeup in a couple swipes.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
San Diego, CA

My eye irritaded...maybe needs no scence or sometime have they are itchig my eye. Sorry. No like. My skin are irritade. Nice packet. But no.😐
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Turlock, CA

This is my go to makeup remover. I have really dry skin and it's always hard to find a good product to use on my face buy this is the best :)
Liezl L.
Liezl L.
Durand, WI

I like this make up remover wipes because it is mild and doesn't irritate my skin. I recommend this product to those people that use make up.
Jemma R.
Jemma R.
New Zealand

So soft and nice to use on my face, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend to use these make up wipes to anyone
This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. They are super saturated so it only takes one towelette to clean your face which I like.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.

I love this make up remover, is the best i recommend Neutrogena because it makes your skin so clean and soft like you never have used make up
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now