Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Appleton, WI

These work great! I use them almost every night and they remove all my makeup completely without leaving my face feel dry but also not greasy
Karina B.
Karina B.
Woodstown, NJ

These make up remover wipes are great. I only need to use one and it doesn't take long to remove. It also doesn't leave my face feeling stiff
Iva R.
Iva R.
Montreal

These wipes are great I have waterproof mascara and with just one wipe my makeup is off I love them I prefer this to any other makeup remover
Karen S.
Karen S.
Las Vegas, NV

You will love this, I don't know what kinda of Magic is has but if not only takes all your make off but it's helps leave yours skins so soft.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC

This is my favorite nighttime makeup remover. It smells good and makeup comes off easily. I don't have to scrub and it doesn't leave residue.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR

Absolutely cannot go without these, the scent is perfect, and it really does kind of calm you down after a long day! Would suggest to anyone!
Casi A.
Casi A.
Tulsa, OK

I will never remove makeup with anything else! These leave my face so soft and clean. The fact that I don't get oily is a huge plus, as well.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.

I love this make up remover, is the best i recommend Neutrogena because it makes your skin so clean and soft like you never have used make up
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Addison, IL

I absolutely LOVE these! they take off my makeup with just one swip! I do not like how pricey they are for as little as they come with though
Ruth W.
Ruth W.

Does the job, takes off all my makeup and you need to put in a little extra to remove stubborn waterproof mascara. I wash my face after this.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now