Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Susan r.
Susan r.
Wood River, IL
March 27, 2016, 1:16 a.m.
I use this every night,by using this product, I don't have wash my face. I just use the towelettes and usually only have to use one.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Columbus, GA
March 18, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
It was really helpful, cleaned and refreshed my face. All I had too was wipe my face and the job was done. It was all pretty simple.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Saint Joseph, MO
March 12, 2016, 7:01 a.m.
Neutrogena make up removing wipes are quick and convenient. they leave my skin feeling clean and soft, never grimy or greasy feeling
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Granite City, IL
April 29, 2016, 11:25 p.m.
Burned my eyes after using but over all removed the makeup like it was suppose to do. They smell great and aren't bad for the price!
Andreina R.
Andreina R.
Marietta, GA
All I can say is that I LOVE them. Great product and work so well. I have Iloilo skin and at the end of the day this helps so much.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mission Viejo, CA
April 26, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
It works great. It easily removes all makeup. Even water proof. I use it every night and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Maricela M.
Maricela M.
They smell amazing and remove the makeup very well . Packaging is just like any other make up remover . I purchased it at Walmart .
Chelseah A.
Chelseah A.
Searcy, AR
March 8, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
These works just they they say. Leave my face a little bit dry, but that is more a testament to my sensitive skin than the product.
Jewel L.
Jewel L.
Oxnard
Feb. 13, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
These are always a go to makeup remover for me. Simple and feels great on the skin! Calming and great for sensitive acne prone skin
March 26, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
These make up wipes work so good with out making your skin oily. They are my go to make up wipes. They make your face feel so clean
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?