Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Commerce

Great for removing makeup after a long day. It calms you for your beauty sleep as wel and really removes everything off of your face.
Staci H.
Staci H.
Goose Creek, SC

These are my go to makeup removing wipe to use at night before bed. I love the smell and they always get off my eyeliner and mascara!
Candy D.
Candy D.
Saint Louis, MO

Great product. Easy to use, convenient and quick. Great for those nights when you don't have the energy to do a full blown face wash!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Gainesville, GA

I didn't care for these. They burned my eyes when I used them to take off my eye makeup. I wouldn't say I have sensitive eyes either.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Connersville, IN

Wonderful way to take your make up off! I use it every single night when I take my make up off. Leaves my face feeling nice & clean!!
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Antioch, TN

When i first used the product I didn't think I would love it as much as I do, the smell is so nice and calming as read on the packet.
Monica V.
Monica V.
San Antonio, TX

100% takes of makeup without being harsh to the facial skin. My face feels super clean and refreshed after using the makeup removers.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

These really work well. I like that they don't leave your face feeling oily after use. My face feels fresh and clean after every use.
vivian p.
vivian p.
Whittier, CA

These are my go to wipes. By far the best make up wipes I've used.. they wipe up most make up with one wipe and leave my skin smooth.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Kingsport, TN

Wonderful makeup remover towelettes. They remove waterproof makeup without a problem and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now