Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Kara D.
Kara D.
Windsor Mill, MD

I love these wipes. They smell great and also really work well to get rid of makeup. They are usually on sale too so keep a look out!
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Elk Grove , CA

It doesn't irritate my skin. Actually leaves my skin under my eyes soft. Other products make me feel like I just had a chemical peel.
Emily U.
Emily U.
Slatington, PA

This cleanser does an amazing job in taking all my makeup off and it also moisturizes my skin at the same time. Definitely recommend!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

This is one of my favorite makeup remover products! It is soothing to my skin but still gets all the makeup and dirt out of my pores.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX

It works really well but is a little pricey for just the cloths. It dies take the make up off nut my skin kinda feels oily afterwards
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Hatboro, PA

These are the only makeup remover towels I buy. The lavender smell is so calming and it doesn't burn your eye or skin like others do!
Candy D.
Candy D.
Saint Louis, MO

Great product. Easy to use, convenient and quick. Great for those nights when you don't have the energy to do a full blown face wash!
Lyndsay M.
Lyndsay M.
Herrin, IL

This is my favorite make up wipe! Removes everything and has a very calming night time lavender scent which is also my favorite scent
Clau V.
Clau V.
Douglas, AZ

Makes my face feel so smooth, and relaxed. The only thing I don't like is that I struggle to remove water proof mascara and lipstick.
Madisen J.
Madisen J.

I love these make up remover towelettes. Very light and refreshing. There is no oily residue so it is perfect for the end of the day.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?