Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Commerce

Great for removing makeup after a long day. It calms you for your beauty sleep as wel and really removes everything off of your face.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Schenectady, NY

I loved this product!! At night time it was so soothing and calming to take my makeup off with I loved it! Deffinitly would buy again
Staci H.
Staci H.
Goose Creek, SC

These are my go to makeup removing wipe to use at night before bed. I love the smell and they always get off my eyeliner and mascara!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

I don't like these that much. I'm sure it's just me but they left me feeling greasy and made my skin get oily super fast. Not for me.
Avery M.
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA

These work really well. They effectively remove makeup from skin and eyes and don't irritate skin like some other makeup removers do.
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Elk Grove, CA

It doesn't irritate my skin. Actually leaves my skin under my eyes soft. Other products make me feel like I just had a chemical peel.
Roxy C.
Roxy C.

I love using this product just before bed, It does a great job removing majority of my makeup and leaves my face feeling moisturized.
Monica V.
Monica V.
San Antonio, TX

100% takes of makeup without being harsh to the facial skin. My face feels super clean and refreshed after using the makeup removers.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX

It works really well but is a little pricey for just the cloths. It dies take the make up off nut my skin kinda feels oily afterwards
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

This is one of my favorite makeup remover products! It is soothing to my skin but still gets all the makeup and dirt out of my pores.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now