Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

I don't like these that much. I'm sure it's just me but they left me feeling greasy and made my skin get oily super fast. Not for me.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

This is one of my favorite makeup remover products! It is soothing to my skin but still gets all the makeup and dirt out of my pores.
MacKenzie M.
MacKenzie M.

I absolutely love these things. They are fantastic. They get all my makeup off without leaving some kind of weird residue on my face.
Lyndsay M.
Lyndsay M.
Herrin, IL

This is my favorite make up wipe! Removes everything and has a very calming night time lavender scent which is also my favorite scent
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Antioch, TN

When i first used the product I didn't think I would love it as much as I do, the smell is so nice and calming as read on the packet.
Clau V.
Clau V.
Douglas, AZ

Makes my face feel so smooth, and relaxed. The only thing I don't like is that I struggle to remove water proof mascara and lipstick.
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Elk Grove , CA

It doesn't irritate my skin. Actually leaves my skin under my eyes soft. Other products make me feel like I just had a chemical peel.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Downingtown, PA

I love but love this cleansing towelettes. If i had to choose one brand it will only be these towelettes. It so sensitive to my skin.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Decorah, IA

I love these lads hey are easy to use and very convenient. I like the smell it is not over powering. Re usable and easy to take with.
Staci H.
Staci H.
Goose Creek, SC

These are my go to makeup removing wipe to use at night before bed. I love the smell and they always get off my eyeliner and mascara!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now