Add a Photo

Tania A.
Tania A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Feb. 23, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
So simple to take my makeup off i love it most at night when i don't feel like getting up to wash my face . that is when i use them..
Katie C.
Katie C.
Senoia, GA
Feb. 18, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
I love make up remover wipes! the Neutrogena ones are always more expensive but if I'm having issues with my skin it is well worth it
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
New Hudson, MI
March 10, 2016, 10:24 a.m.
I use these every day and night. Not only to remove make up but for a face wash wipe as well. Love them, couldn't live without them.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
March 7, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
This product works well I didn't irritate my skin or eyes. Not for exfoliating but for a simple calming cleanse. About $2 overpriced
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Iowa Falls, IA
March 2, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
These are great they don't leave your face oily and dose a great job of getting all the make up off so you have a clean face for bed
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Feb. 18, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
Best make up wipes hands down. It doesn't leave your skin feeling gross after and it is able to remove everything including mascara.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Lubbock, TX
Feb. 18, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
These are by far the best make-up remover towelettes I have ever used. I use waterproof mascara and these wipes take everything off.
March 4, 2016, 6:46 p.m.
I use these everyday before I go to bed! I love them! They smoothly remove all my makeup leaving my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Jacksonville, FL
March 6, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Removes water proof mascara. Smells good but leaves my face a little oily. Was great at removing my water Oreo eyeliner and mascara.
Jannese T.
Jannese T.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Feb. 29, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Neutrogena wipes are the only product I use to remove my makeup after a long day. These wipes are fantastic and smell like lavender.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?