Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Sydney J.
Sydney J.

They are convenient, but that's about it. It leaves a film on the skin and doesn't remove eye makeup very well. But they are handy in a pinch.
Madie C.
Madie C.
Elmhurst, IL

This product smells very nice.
It does not irritate my eyes like some other products do.
It is really calming and takes off all of my make up!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Richland, WA

Use these all the time! I buy a big box from Costco! Takes all my makeup off with ease even all of my eye makeup including waterproof eyeliner
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Westminster, CO

Love these, very affordable, do not sting your eyes, great to use after the shower if you shower at night, love the scent, help you calm down.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Saint Francis, MN

This is the best makeup remover I've invested in. One towelette is all you need to remove your makeup. Feels clean and refreshing after use 💖
Ruth W.
Ruth W.

Does the job, takes off all my makeup and you need to put in a little extra to remove stubborn waterproof mascara. I wash my face after this.
Karina B.
Karina B.
Woodstown, NJ

These make up remover wipes are great. I only need to use one and it doesn't take long to remove. It also doesn't leave my face feeling stiff
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

These makeup remover wipes smelled AMAZING!! they took most makeup off with one try and minimal effort. i woo definitely be purchasing again.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Rochester, MI

The wipes really irritated my skin. I wouldn't even consider my skin "sensitive". The wipes are just a little too rough. Would not use again.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Appleton, WI

These work great! I use them almost every night and they remove all my makeup completely without leaving my face feel dry but also not greasy
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now