Add a Photo

Trinity O.
Trinity O.
Moreno Valley, CA

Love these
They removed all of my makeup even waterproof mascara
And they don't irritate my eyes like most other makeup remover wipes
Karen S.
Karen S.
Brooklyn, NY

Nothing is easier than wipe. These take the make-up right off without having to rub your eyes excessively or irritate them needlessly
MacKenzie M.
MacKenzie M.

I absolutely love these things. They are fantastic. They get all my makeup off without leaving some kind of weird residue on my face.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Downingtown, PA

I love but love this cleansing towelettes. If i had to choose one brand it will only be these towelettes. It so sensitive to my skin.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Decorah, IA

I love these lads hey are easy to use and very convenient. I like the smell it is not over powering. Re usable and easy to take with.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Winfield, WV

Really loved this product! Got rid of all the make up on my face with little to no effort and left me with a clean and clear feeling!
Madisen J.
Madisen J.

I love these make up remover towelettes. Very light and refreshing. There is no oily residue so it is perfect for the end of the day.
Staci H.
Staci H.
Goose Creek, SC

These are my go to makeup removing wipe to use at night before bed. I love the smell and they always get off my eyeliner and mascara!
ann a.
ann a.
Dallas, TX

I get the same result as if I was my face with any soap.. it removes all my make up and perfect when you don't want to wash your face
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

I love Neutrogena makeup remover pads they are so easy to use and removes make up in seconds compared to other products I have tried!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now