Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Damara M.
Damara M.
I use these almost every day I always run out I love the sample size they fit in my purse so I clean my eyeliner off if I mess it up
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Saint Joseph, MO
March 12, 2016, 7:01 a.m.
Neutrogena make up removing wipes are quick and convenient. they leave my skin feeling clean and soft, never grimy or greasy feeling
Nevaeh P.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
Love these makeup remover cleansing towelettes! one of the best makeup removing products I have tried! takes my makeup off so well!!
Susan r.
Susan r.
Wood River, IL
March 27, 2016, 1:16 a.m.
I use this every night,by using this product, I don't have wash my face. I just use the towelettes and usually only have to use one.
Dulce O.
Dulce O.
North Hollywood
These r the best i love them very gentle on ur skin and get the job done and removed alll your make up i love it and they smell good
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Glenpool, OK
Feb. 9, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Neutrogena Makeup cleansing towelettes are my favorite cleansing wipes brand. They leave my face feeling super clean and non greasy.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
New Hudson, MI
March 10, 2016, 10:24 a.m.
I use these every day and night. Not only to remove make up but for a face wash wipe as well. Love them, couldn't live without them.
Raelynn B.
Raelynn B.
Crete, NE
Feb. 4, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
These effectively remove makeup, even waterproof mascara, with just one towel. They don't burn your eyes like other makeup removers.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Simpsonville, SC
March 7, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
This product works well I didn't irritate my skin or eyes. Not for exfoliating but for a simple calming cleanse. About $2 overpriced
Khristina R.
Khristina R.
Alamosa, CO
Feb. 14, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
These wipes take off even the toughest makeup. It leaves my skin feeling moistened and soft. Works well hut gentle at the same.time.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?