Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL

Great if you are on the go or in a rush, best wipes out ther and I would highly recommend these to people who break out a lot like me.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Key West, FL

Love these, after a night out on the town,come home tired and use these for a simple And fast make up removal experience, works great!
Pilar L.
Pilar L.
Oxnard, CA

These wipes are perfect for taking of your make up at night, they do wonders I actually look forward to taking off my make up at night
Kim M.
Kim M.
Tioga

I LOVE these makeup removers they are my holy grail they are not dry and they get ALL my makeup off with just using one wipe love them
Karen S.
Karen S.
Brooklyn, NY

Nothing is easier than wipe. These take the make-up right off without having to rub your eyes excessively or irritate them needlessly
Avery M.
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA

These work really well. They effectively remove makeup from skin and eyes and don't irritate skin like some other makeup removers do.
Andrea g.
Andrea g.
Pittsville, MD

I love these towelettes I use them in the evening before bed to take my makeup off .. Leaves my face clean and a calming fresh scent.
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
Antioch, TN

When i first used the product I didn't think I would love it as much as I do, the smell is so nice and calming as read on the packet.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

I love Neutrogena makeup remover pads they are so easy to use and removes make up in seconds compared to other products I have tried!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Commerce

Great for removing makeup after a long day. It calms you for your beauty sleep as wel and really removes everything off of your face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?