Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Savannah J.
Savannah J.
Provo, UT

Work well for their job. Somewhat rough on the skin, however. I did not break out from these and that's why I like to use Neutrogena products.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I've been using these for a while now and they're great! They leave my skin feeling clean and not sticky. They also remove my eye make as well
Laquinta L.
Laquinta L.
Thomasville, AL

This is the only makeup remover that I use and I swear by it. It keeps my skin refreshed and moisturized after a long day of heavy makeup use.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

This stuff is amazing just one wipe and all your makeup with be gone! even around the eye area where its sometimes tough to remove dark makeup
Sedona C.
Sedona C.
Stanton, CA

It's was okay. Got rid of the makeup pretty well and didn't hurt my face. Unlike a bunch other of item that really hurt while removing makeup.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.

Absolutely love this! Use it every night to take off my makeup and it definitely does the job! It's a good buy and you get your money's worth!
Paulggis C.
Paulggis C.

Good product and super practical when you are travel and space does not provide a great ebvase of makeup remover in the bag, fully recommended
Halle U.
Halle U.
Wethersfield, CT

Removes makeup without irritation. I only have to use one towelette. It met my expectations. I would recommend to everyone. I bough it at CVS.
heather b.
heather b.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I use this makeup remover on a daily. it makes my skin feel fresh and soft and clean. The night Calming is a nice change from the normal ones.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Richland, WA

Use these all the time! I buy a big box from Costco! Takes all my makeup off with ease even all of my eye makeup including waterproof eyeliner
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now