Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Pearl F.
Pearl F.
Temecula, CA
My favorite makeup remover because it actually removes waterproof eye makeup as well as soothes my face since I have sensitive skin.
Sammy W.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS
March 12, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
I really didn't like this product irritated my skin and really burned my eyes. I also really didn't care for the overwhelming smell.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Huntsville, AL
April 7, 2016, 12:19 a.m.
The wipes felt amazing on my skin. My makeup came off without any trouble at all. I bought them from Walmart. They were very gentle.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Brooklyn, NY
March 21, 2016, 1:45 p.m.
These wipes are the best that I have used. Very moist and don't irritate my skin. I repurchase about once a month and use one a day.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Johnstown, PA
May 30, 2016, 12:33 p.m.
Smells great, takes off all my makeup and leaves nothing on my face. My face stays clear. I keep using the same product its awesome.
Mallory J.
Mallory J.
Georgetown, KY
April 27, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
I love these wipes! They make my face feel so fresh and clean! It is especially good for sensitive skin! The price is very managable
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA
This is my go to make up remover. I love the cooling and soothing feeling after I clean my face. Very gentle and lightly fragranced.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
South Point, OH
May 20, 2016, 1:49 a.m.
They done great, I was very pleased:) went to bed feeling clean an relaxed. I didn't have to scrub my face raw & go to bed sore. lol
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Love these !! They smell good and always get all of my makeup off !! Used to use cheap ones.from five below now I'm stuck to these !
Analilia F.
Analilia F.
Dallas, TX
April 8, 2016, 10:05 a.m.
Love it. Works really good I love the way it removes my makeup it's smooth. Its soft and doesn't hurt my eyes like some other brands
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?