Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN

I use other makeup remover or my eye makeup then use these wipes or others on hand to wipe off excess makeup and then I use a facial cleanser.
Mitzi P.
Mitzi P.

These wipes are awesome. They removed the majority of my makeup including my waterproof mascara. I have been using them for almost a year now.
Nelia G.
Nelia G.
Newark, NJ

Neutrogena night calming makeup remover cleansing towelettes is the best for me.
Just with a towelettes I can clean all my face..He is great..
Ona N.
Ona N.

This is one of my favorite makeup remover wipes cause it does what it says. I only wish they were a little thicker so i can use one at a time.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Weehawken, NJ

This product is very practical and can never be lacking in my necessary. Besides cleaning the super makeup well, he also moisturizes the skin.
Madie C.
Madie C.
Elmhurst, IL

This product smells very nice.
It does not irritate my eyes like some other products do.
It is really calming and takes off all of my make up!
Diana I.
Diana I.
Bridgeport, CT

At first I was nervous on using this for the first time then I used it to remove my makeup and it worked so well. No burn bruises from wiping.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Corona

Removes all.my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean with soap and water. Love the way my skin feels when I wake up in the morning
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

I've been using these for a while now and they're great! They leave my skin feeling clean and not sticky. They also remove my eye make as well
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Rouseville, PA

Love the fact that you can take off your makeup where ever and when ever. They stay moist for quite some time! They don't burn around you eyes
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now