Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jade S.
Jade S.
San Diego, CA

These remove makeup almost flawlessly but do wash your face again after since it doesn't always remove all of the mascara (waterproof)
Karen C.
Karen C.
Bronx, NY

I really loved how this felt on my skin, it was very calming and relaxing. Since I have dryer skin, I love how it moisturizes my skin.
Maya W.
Maya W.
Granger, IN

Love these! Use them before washing my face for taking off my makeup, they don't break me out at all so that makes me extremely happy!
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.

Always my go-to makeup remover and is a great alternative when you're not looking to go through the make up removing process at night.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Holmdel, NJ

I usually use make-up at night, and I have a skin good for stuck make-up, the neutrogena remover it's amazing for take all the make-up
Karen S.
Karen S.
Brooklyn, NY

Nothing is easier than wipe. These take the make-up right off without having to rub your eyes excessively or irritate them needlessly
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

I don't like these that much. I'm sure it's just me but they left me feeling greasy and made my skin get oily super fast. Not for me.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

I love using these before bed. Even when you're tired, it's so easy to use and remove your makeup. These are great for traveling too!
Kara D.
Kara D.
Windsor Mill, MD

I love these wipes. They smell great and also really work well to get rid of makeup. They are usually on sale too so keep a look out!
Andrea g.
Andrea g.
Pittsville, MD

I love these towelettes I use them in the evening before bed to take my makeup off .. Leaves my face clean and a calming fresh scent.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now