Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Auburn, NY

These are a family favorite. They are soft, thick, very moist and remove makeup with only one wipe. I would definitely purchase again.
Krystle D.
Krystle D.

My favorite makeup removing wipes ever! They get most makeup off with one swipe, but more work is needed to remove waterproof mascara.
Jordan O.
Jordan O.
Blue Ridge, TX

Nice smell, did take my makeup off but left my eyes with a tingly and oily sensation. Might purchase again. Works but not my favorite.
Liz M.
Liz M.

I already loved the originals of these but the night calming aspect is to die for. So great to take off makeup before getting into bed
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY

The best of the best . Eliminates up to 99% of your makeup and does not leave oily skin. After using it you fell fresh and clean face.
mercedes m.
mercedes m.
San Jose, CA

They take off makeup great. Only need 1 towelett. I just don't like how my face feels right after. I have to rinse with soap and water.
Laura S.
Laura S.

I love this makeup remover because with only one swipe it removes all of the makeup, even if it's like waterproof mascara or eye liner
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love this product. I can always clean my face with just one wipe and I think it has helped keep my skin clearer. Definitely a must!!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Griffin, GA

I love these makeup removers. It only takes one wipe for a full face of glam and it doesn't make my face feel oily like some others do
Megan R.
Megan R.
Key West, FL

Love these, after a night out on the town,come home tired and use these for a simple And fast make up removal experience, works great!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?