Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Nita P.
Nita P.
Marietta, GA

My absolute favorite makeup removing wipes. It removes even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. I prefer the wipes over their liquid version.
Madie C.
Madie C.
Elmhurst, IL

This product smells very nice.
It does not irritate my eyes like some other products do.
It is really calming and takes off all of my make up!
TWYLA T.
TWYLA T.
Bogalusa, LA

These Neutrogena cleansing wipes are effortless to use just wipe and go. They are good on the go when you don't have extra time. I love these.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Warren, MI

These work great to remove my makeup at night. It also calms my body after a long day at work. It is very gentle and does not dry out my skin.
Karley G.
Karley G.
East Lansing, MI

Love these wipes! Takes off all my makeup from the day and leaves my skin feeling great before going to sleep! Wonderful scent and well priced
Annabelle L.
Annabelle L.
Birmingham, AL

It does its job. It helps get rid of all my makeup and it also doesn't dry out my skin like other makeup remover wipes I've tried in the past!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Corona

Removes all.my makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean with soap and water. Love the way my skin feels when I wake up in the morning
Sandra E.
Sandra E.

Great wipes! Removes your makeup and leaves a smooth feeling on your face. Doesn't irritate or dry out. Very good value and i would recommend.
Allissa Q.
Allissa Q.

If you don't ring these out under water before using them, they can burn/irritate your eyes. But if you ring them out, they work like a charm.
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Nashville, TN

I use other makeup remover or my eye makeup then use these wipes or others on hand to wipe off excess makeup and then I use a facial cleanser.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now