Add a Photo

Photos (38)
vivian p.
vivian p.
Whittier, CA
These are my go to wipes. By far the best make up wipes I've used.. they wipe up most make up with one wipe and leave my skin smooth.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Decorah, IA
I love these lads hey are easy to use and very convenient. I like the smell it is not over powering. Re usable and easy to take with.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Winfield, WV
Really loved this product! Got rid of all the make up on my face with little to no effort and left me with a clean and clear feeling!
ann a.
ann a.
Dallas, TX
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
I get the same result as if I was my face with any soap.. it removes all my make up and perfect when you don't want to wash your face
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Schenectady, NY
May 19, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
I loved this product!! At night time it was so soothing and calming to take my makeup off with I loved it! Deffinitly would buy again
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
June 3, 2016, 1:41 a.m.
I don't like these that much. I'm sure it's just me but they left me feeling greasy and made my skin get oily super fast. Not for me.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Kingsport, TN
Wonderful makeup remover towelettes. They remove waterproof makeup without a problem and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soft.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Glenpool, OK
Feb. 9, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Neutrogena Makeup cleansing towelettes are my favorite cleansing wipes brand. They leave my face feeling super clean and non greasy.
Nevaeh P.
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these makeup remover cleansing towelettes! one of the best makeup removing products I have tried! takes my makeup off so well!!
Khristina R.
Khristina R.
Alamosa, CO
Feb. 14, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
These wipes take off even the toughest makeup. It leaves my skin feeling moistened and soft. Works well hut gentle at the same.time.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?