Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Laura S.
Laura S.

I love this makeup remover because with only one swipe it removes all of the makeup, even if it's like waterproof mascara or eye liner
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Auburn, NY

These are a family favorite. They are soft, thick, very moist and remove makeup with only one wipe. I would definitely purchase again.
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY

The best of the best . Eliminates up to 99% of your makeup and does not leave oily skin. After using it you fell fresh and clean face.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX

Best makeup remover ever!!!! This is the only product I've found that actually takes of all the eye make, waterproof mascara included.
mercedes m.
mercedes m.
San Jose, CA

They take off makeup great. Only need 1 towelett. I just don't like how my face feels right after. I have to rinse with soap and water.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Griffin, GA

I love these makeup removers. It only takes one wipe for a full face of glam and it doesn't make my face feel oily like some others do
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love this product. I can always clean my face with just one wipe and I think it has helped keep my skin clearer. Definitely a must!!
Krystle D.
Krystle D.

My favorite makeup removing wipes ever! They get most makeup off with one swipe, but more work is needed to remove waterproof mascara.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Rancho Santa Margarita

These cloths are perfect to use at the end of the day. They leave my face feeling clean and leave behind a pleasant scent of lavender.
Nina M.
Nina M.
South Kingstown

These wipes smell so nice and take off all of my make up with just one towelette. They're really effective and great for everyday use.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now