Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Jordan O.
Jordan O.
Blue Ridge, TX

Nice smell, did take my makeup off but left my eyes with a tingly and oily sensation. Might purchase again. Works but not my favorite.
Clarisa R.
Clarisa R.
Mesa, AZ

I have the worst dry skin. With one wipe you can take all of your make up off without over wiping and irritating your face! Huge plus!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Williamston, SC

The wipes left my face feeling greasy and not feeling clean. Didn't notice much of a calming effect. Probably wouldn't buy them again.
Tatum R.
Tatum R.
Tempe, AZ

Take off my makeup great, simple and easy! Don't ever rip out my eyelashes (which is a total plus!). Love these when I'm out camping!!
Dialonde B.
Dialonde B.
Fall River, MA

I considered to be a great buy. Did the job without leaving my face feeling dry or greasy. My face felt light and clean and refreshed.
jamie n.
jamie n.
Pittsburgh, PA

Ok wipes, I've had better they are very calming but are not strong enough to really remove all eye make-up. I was a little disapointed
Lily C.
Lily C.

These face wipes not only remove my makeup, but leave my skin feeling ultimately refreshed! Great for quick and easy makeup removing!!
Laura S.
Laura S.

I love this makeup remover because with only one swipe it removes all of the makeup, even if it's like waterproof mascara or eye liner
Krystle D.
Krystle D.

My favorite makeup removing wipes ever! They get most makeup off with one swipe, but more work is needed to remove waterproof mascara.
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Hampton, VA

Super soft disposable wipes that are effective at removing my waterproof makeup without harsh scrubbing, and without any harsh smells!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now