Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Ali C.
Ali C.

Great for removing makeup! But, not the best for heavy/waterproof eye makeup. Still, these are my go-to makeup remover wipes. I use them daily.
Daisey V.
Daisey V.
Salinas, CA

Has always been my go to, I always have these on my bedside table. It's my night time remedy and regime! I love this brand and product so much!
Kristina H.
Kristina H.

These are great for a quick night time makeup removing. I love the sent and was very surprised at how well they removed even waterproof makeup.
Rose D.
Rose D.
Copperas Cove, TX

I use this every single night. Not only does it take off my makeup but it makes my face feel clean. It's affordable. Gentle on my skin as well.
Nathalia S.
Nathalia S.

Já usei e realmente retira toda a maquiagem, a pele fica sequinha, com apenas um lencinho já é possível retirar até as maquiagens mais pesadas.
Misty T.
Misty T.
Millville, NJ

These towletts remove every bit of makeup. I like to do a full face contour and with all the setting sprays I use , the makeup still comes off.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Plaza, ND

Has a little trouble with eye liner or mascara but other than that makes your face feel soft and does a pretty decent job. Not very oily either
member-2e506713a
member-2e506713a
Chester, VA

Works well. Doesn't have that drying feeling that some make up removers leave you with. Just be careful not to get this in your eyes......OUCH!
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Leander, TX

I've always used Neutrogena makeup removing wipes. I really enjoy the night calming ones, and they do a great job of removing stubborn makeup.
Reagan F.
Reagan F.
Fayetteville

Smells wonderful and feels nice after using to remove makeup! It really moisturizers and softens and gets all the makeup off! Would recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now