Add a Photo

Avery M.
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA
Feb. 29, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
These work really well. They effectively remove makeup from skin and eyes and don't irritate skin like some other makeup removers do.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Brooklyn, NY
Feb. 8, 2016, 6:40 p.m.
Nothing is easier than wipe. These take the make-up right off without having to rub your eyes excessively or irritate them needlessly
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Agat, GU
Feb. 25, 2016, 8:43 p.m.
Good for sensitive skin. But would be better if they were moistened better. They tend to be too dry to remove makeup that's stubborn.
Andrea g.
Andrea g.
Pittsville, MD
Feb. 7, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
I love these towelettes I use them in the evening before bed to take my makeup off .. Leaves my face clean and a calming fresh scent.
Clau V.
Clau V.
Douglas, AZ
April 4, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Makes my face feel so smooth, and relaxed. The only thing I don't like is that I struggle to remove water proof mascara and lipstick.
MacKenzie M.
MacKenzie M.
March 8, 2016, 7:07 p.m.
I absolutely love these things. They are fantastic. They get all my makeup off without leaving some kind of weird residue on my face.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
March 14, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
It works really well but is a little pricey for just the cloths. It dies take the make up off nut my skin kinda feels oily afterwards
Staci H.
Staci H.
Goose Creek, SC
March 22, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
These are my go to makeup removing wipe to use at night before bed. I love the smell and they always get off my eyeliner and mascara!
Madisen J.
Madisen J.
I love these make up remover towelettes. Very light and refreshing. There is no oily residue so it is perfect for the end of the day.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Connersville, IN
May 17, 2016, 3:45 a.m.
Wonderful way to take your make up off! I use it every single night when I take my make up off. Leaves my face feeling nice & clean!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?