Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Hanford, CA

Love these, I feel like they get a majority of my makeup off not completely all of it (why I gave 4 stars 😊) but still very good wipes
Pilar L.
Pilar L.
Oxnard, CA

These wipes are perfect for taking of your make up at night, they do wonders I actually look forward to taking off my make up at night
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL

Great if you are on the go or in a rush, best wipes out ther and I would highly recommend these to people who break out a lot like me.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.

I like this product, but I wish they would put it in a booked because the package they use doesn't stay sealed and the towels dry out.
molly m.
molly m.
Long Valley, NJ

I really like this product. It removes all the makeup with only about one or two wipes. One complaint is that it makes your face oily.
member-6c7d2d22f
member-6c7d2d22f
Myrtle Beach, SC

Best makeup wipes I have used. My favorite brand by far. Non irritating. Smell great. Gentle on eyes. Fairly priced for amount you get
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Auburn, NY

These are a family favorite. They are soft, thick, very moist and remove makeup with only one wipe. I would definitely purchase again.
Suzie C.
Suzie C.
Sacramento, CA

It really does take off makeup pretty well. I would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for the odd residue left on my skin after use.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Toledo, OH

Love using these at night to remove my makeup. They remove all of my makeup completely and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Bronx, NY

I really loved how this felt on my skin, it was very calming and relaxing. Since I have dryer skin, I love how it moisturizes my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now