Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
March 14, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
I bought these on a whim. And now I really love them! They work extremely well and I feel like it really gets everything off my face.
LaTisha L.
LaTisha L.
Elk Grove , CA
March 3, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
It doesn't irritate my skin. Actually leaves my skin under my eyes soft. Other products make me feel like I just had a chemical peel.
Staci H.
Staci H.
Goose Creek, SC
March 22, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
These are my go to makeup removing wipe to use at night before bed. I love the smell and they always get off my eyeliner and mascara!
Avery M.
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA
Feb. 29, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
These work really well. They effectively remove makeup from skin and eyes and don't irritate skin like some other makeup removers do.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Connersville, IN
May 17, 2016, 3:45 a.m.
Wonderful way to take your make up off! I use it every single night when I take my make up off. Leaves my face feeling nice & clean!!
Roxy C.
Roxy C.
March 11, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
I love using this product just before bed, It does a great job removing majority of my makeup and leaves my face feeling moisturized.
MacKenzie M.
MacKenzie M.
March 8, 2016, 7:07 p.m.
I absolutely love these things. They are fantastic. They get all my makeup off without leaving some kind of weird residue on my face.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Commerce
Feb. 21, 2016, 11:53 a.m.
Great for removing makeup after a long day. It calms you for your beauty sleep as wel and really removes everything off of your face.
Paola A.
Paola A.
March 12, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Let's my face feel fresh and soft every night especially since it's so difficult taking off make-up, this has made it so easy to use!
Monica V.
Monica V.
San Antonio, TX
March 8, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
100% takes of makeup without being harsh to the facial skin. My face feels super clean and refreshed after using the makeup removers.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?