Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bluffton, SC

I never stray from neutrogena makeup removers; nothing compares! I love the original, but these night calming ones are awesome to switch it up!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

These remove my make up with little to no effort. They don't leave my face feeling oily or like i need to since it off when done. Smell amazing
Kelby  S.
Kelby S.
Boise, ID

This product was able to remove all of my makeup and the calming scent is so relaxing right before bed. These are the only remover wipes I use.
Lacey W.
Lacey W.
Disputanta, VA

It's SO convenient to find a makeup remover wipe that will remove ALL of my makeup and leave my face feeling clean and fresh instead of greasy!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

They have a nice scent that is calming before bed. My face felt clean but they were unable to remove waterproof mascara or all of my eye liner.
Hana P.
Hana P.
Dryden ON

Use these every night when taking my makeup off absolutely love them and can't get enough of the smell and the way they make my face feel after
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Isla Vista, CA

These wipes work pretty good. I wash my face after using them and the combination of the wipe and washing my face removes even dark eye makeup.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Liverpool, NY

These are awesome! Takes even the toughest waterproof makeup off and only need two wipes for a full face of makeup! Leaves skin soft afterward.
Kiley D.
Kiley D.
Carson City, NV

Neutrogena make up remover cleansing towelettes night calming is great at taking off your make up and it leaves your face soft and moisturized.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Plaza, ND

Has a little trouble with eye liner or mascara but other than that makes your face feel soft and does a pretty decent job. Not very oily either
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now