Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Mayking, KY

These do not dry my skin out and they work amazing. they do not leave my skin feeling oily either. would highly recommend this product
molly m.
molly m.
Long Valley, NJ

I really like this product. It removes all the makeup with only about one or two wipes. One complaint is that it makes your face oily.
Liz M.
Liz M.

I already loved the originals of these but the night calming aspect is to die for. So great to take off makeup before getting into bed
Gabby O.
Gabby O.
N Hollywood, CA

I love these. the towelettes are thick yet soft. they get the job done. wether its heavy make up, light make up or just to freshen up.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Rancho Santa Margarita

These cloths are perfect to use at the end of the day. They leave my face feeling clean and leave behind a pleasant scent of lavender.
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Hanford, CA

Love these, I feel like they get a majority of my makeup off not completely all of it (why I gave 4 stars 😊) but still very good wipes
Tatum R.
Tatum R.
Tempe, AZ

Take off my makeup great, simple and easy! Don't ever rip out my eyelashes (which is a total plus!). Love these when I'm out camping!!
Nina M.
Nina M.
South Kingstown

These wipes smell so nice and take off all of my make up with just one towelette. They're really effective and great for everyday use.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX

Best makeup remover ever!!!! This is the only product I've found that actually takes of all the eye make, waterproof mascara included.
Suzie C.
Suzie C.
Sacramento, CA

It really does take off makeup pretty well. I would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for the odd residue left on my skin after use.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now