Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Nashville, Tn

I can't be without these wipes! they help easily remove makeup without stripping my face. The calming scent is perfect for bedtime use.
Judi M.
Judi M.
Indianapolis, IN

I use these at night after a long day to remove my makeup they work great the makeup comes off so quickly and it gets most of it all of
Faith V.
Faith V.
Sparrows Point, MD

These towelettes are amazing to use at night time. The scent is so calming and they do a great job at removing your make up before bed!
Tamera S.
Tamera S.
New Haven, CT

Easy on skin. Doesn't take all make up of, requires several whips at a time. Can cause irritation if one rubs to hard or uses too many.
Dialonde B.
Dialonde B.
Fall River, MA

I considered to be a great buy. Did the job without leaving my face feeling dry or greasy. My face felt light and clean and refreshed.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Bronx, NY

I really loved how this felt on my skin, it was very calming and relaxing. Since I have dryer skin, I love how it moisturizes my skin.
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Hampton, VA

Super soft disposable wipes that are effective at removing my waterproof makeup without harsh scrubbing, and without any harsh smells!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Toledo, OH

Love using these at night to remove my makeup. They remove all of my makeup completely and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.
Claire N.
Claire N.
Rancho Santa Margarita

These cloths are perfect to use at the end of the day. They leave my face feeling clean and leave behind a pleasant scent of lavender.
Pilar L.
Pilar L.
Oxnard, CA

These wipes are perfect for taking of your make up at night, they do wonders I actually look forward to taking off my make up at night
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?