Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Jenny R.
Jenny R.

Product was very dry... Wipes were not moist at all. Hardly removed make up due to the dryness. Was very disappointed for price I paid.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Cookeville, TN

These makeup remover wipes work so well! Most makeup remover wipes irritate my face, but these don't. I will definitely use them again.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Warrior, AL

I love these wipes. The scent is so light and refreshing. Doesn't burn your skin. It removed all my makeup and made my skin feel great.
Aubrey D.
Aubrey D.
Chattanooga, TN

These burn my eyes. I think it's the night calming scents but I can't use these anymore. I need non-scented make-up remover towelettes.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Bridgeport, CT

Love this product, it's especially great if you have greedy or oily skin like me, even when you think ur clean this shows different lol
Melissa T.
Melissa T.

These have a nice mild smell and they work great removing makeup even heavy eyebrow make up and mascara! I buy them at Rite Aid or CVS.
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Florissant, MO

100% recommend these. refreshing, and doesn't leave your skin dry and oily. very easy to use. make up comes right off no need to scrub.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Key West, FL

Love these, after a night out on the town,come home tired and use these for a simple And fast make up removal experience, works great!
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Hampton, VA

Super soft disposable wipes that are effective at removing my waterproof makeup without harsh scrubbing, and without any harsh smells!
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Owens Cross Roads, AL

Great if you are on the go or in a rush, best wipes out ther and I would highly recommend these to people who break out a lot like me.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now