Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mahwah, NJ

These are the best makeup removers. They're moisturizing and take everything off your face. And they help control some of the redness in my face
Maria J.
Maria J.
Peoria, AZ

Not to harsh on the skin and don't leave a nasty residue. The only down side it's that they aren't moist enough so you have to use more Than one
Ally T.
Ally T.

My favorite make up remover, works great and is never overly wet towelettes. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Also has a great smell to them.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Provo, UT

I was pretty underwhelmed. I thought neutrogena was known for their wipes, but I always washed my face after using them. Disappointing for sure.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Summerville, SC

This removes make up great. I have no problem with taking it off. But I have t be careful around my eyes because they become slightly irritated.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Sun Valley, NV

Easy to remove make-up. Great towelettes to do a quick removal of make up at night when I'm being to lazy to do a proper face cleaning routine.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Plaza, ND

Has a little trouble with eye liner or mascara but other than that makes your face feel soft and does a pretty decent job. Not very oily either
The Makeup F.
The Makeup F.

I have bought so many packs of these! They smell great, work really well to remove eye and face makeup. They also don't burn your skin or eyes.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

These makeup remover towelettes are amazing. They clean my skin, get all my waterproof eye make up off, and don't leave my face feeling greasy!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Boston, MA

These are fantastic they take the make right off . I only need one wipe for a full face of makeup. Also I enjoy how they don't dry out my skin.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now