Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Karen C.
Karen C.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 28, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
I really loved how this felt on my skin, it was very calming and relaxing. Since I have dryer skin, I love how it moisturizes my skin.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Holmdel, NJ
March 9, 2016, 2:31 a.m.
I usually use make-up at night, and I have a skin good for stuck make-up, the neutrogena remover it's amazing for take all the make-up
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
March 14, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
I bought these on a whim. And now I really love them! They work extremely well and I feel like it really gets everything off my face.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Feb. 10, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
I love using these before bed. Even when you're tired, it's so easy to use and remove your makeup. These are great for traveling too!
Kara D.
Kara D.
Windsor Mill, MD
March 7, 2016, 7:18 p.m.
I love these wipes. They smell great and also really work well to get rid of makeup. They are usually on sale too so keep a look out!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Hatboro, PA
Feb. 26, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
These are the only makeup remover towels I buy. The lavender smell is so calming and it doesn't burn your eye or skin like others do!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Connersville, IN
May 17, 2016, 3:45 a.m.
Wonderful way to take your make up off! I use it every single night when I take my make up off. Leaves my face feeling nice & clean!!
Monica V.
Monica V.
San Antonio, TX
March 8, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
100% takes of makeup without being harsh to the facial skin. My face feels super clean and refreshed after using the makeup removers.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Killeen, TX
March 14, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
It works really well but is a little pricey for just the cloths. It dies take the make up off nut my skin kinda feels oily afterwards
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Commerce
Feb. 21, 2016, 11:53 a.m.
Great for removing makeup after a long day. It calms you for your beauty sleep as wel and really removes everything off of your face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?