Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This remover worked pretty well for getting off my makeup. I also liked that it doesn't live a oily residue or feeling to my skin after
Alysa R.
Alysa R.
Wesley Chapel, FL

These make up remover wipes are the BOMB! Literally, I just have to wipe one time and my makeup comes sliding off. Love, love, love it!
Fumiko M.
Fumiko M.
San Jose, CA

Really good makeup remover. Have been using it for a few months. My go to. Only thing is it's difficult to use it on waterproof makeup.
Shamika D.
Shamika D.
Black Mountain, NC

The Neutrogena whipped are fantastic. They make your make up come off easy with little to no scrubbing. A general whip is all you need.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Schaumburg, IL

Love this product! Only bad thing is it can be abrasive and irritating when my seasonal allergies act up. They work really well though!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Bridgeport, CT

Love this product, it's especially great if you have greedy or oily skin like me, even when you think ur clean this shows different lol
Carli W.
Carli W.
Everman, TX

I love the way these smell and I love how well they remove my makeup! The only negative for me is that they do dry out my eyes a little
Tamera S.
Tamera S.
New Haven, CT

Easy on skin. Doesn't take all make up of, requires several whips at a time. Can cause irritation if one rubs to hard or uses too many.
Faith V.
Faith V.
Sparrows Point, MD

These towelettes are amazing to use at night time. The scent is so calming and they do a great job at removing your make up before bed!
Jenn N.
Jenn N.
Milford, OH

Love these wipes! They take everything off without drying out my face or forcing me to rub hard. They even take off waterproof mascara!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?