Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Judi M.
Judi M.
Indianapolis, IN

I use these at night after a long day to remove my makeup they work great the makeup comes off so quickly and it gets most of it all of
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Florissant, MO

100% recommend these. refreshing, and doesn't leave your skin dry and oily. very easy to use. make up comes right off no need to scrub.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Romulus, MI

Cleans my make up off great and keeps my skin feeling clean and mositurized! Does not give that greasy feeling after using this product
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Nashville, TN

I can't be without these wipes! they help easily remove makeup without stripping my face. The calming scent is perfect for bedtime use.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

This work so well! I use one every night, also last forever for me if I use just one side. takes off all the make up for a great price!
Jenn N.
Jenn N.
Milford, OH

Love these wipes! They take everything off without drying out my face or forcing me to rub hard. They even take off waterproof mascara!
Fumiko M.
Fumiko M.
San Jose, CA

Really good makeup remover. Have been using it for a few months. My go to. Only thing is it's difficult to use it on waterproof makeup.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.

Product was very dry... Wipes were not moist at all. Hardly removed make up due to the dryness. Was very disappointed for price I paid.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Cookeville, TN

These makeup remover wipes work so well! Most makeup remover wipes irritate my face, but these don't. I will definitely use them again.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Warrior, AL

I love these wipes. The scent is so light and refreshing. Doesn't burn your skin. It removed all my makeup and made my skin feel great.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now