Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
These wipes are THE best! They take off everything including mascara. They leave your face feeling fresh and not sticky like other brands. Love!
Shells K.
Shells K.
Baton Rouge, LA

I usually use these towelettes after I wash my face to make sure all my makeup is off. They work well and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Knoxville, TN

Love these! Great smell and remove makeup pretty well. They just don't remove my waterproof mascara and they can be a tiny bit rough on the skin
Angel E.
Angel E.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Has a pleasant lavender fragrance. I tend to like Neutragena wipes in general but I only give 4 stars because my eyes get irritated very easily.
Claire F.
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO

I really like these. I don't think they are too expensive, but the Dollar Tree near me sells them for wayyyy cheaper and they work just as well.
Karina J.
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX

These make-up remover towelettes are my favorite! Makes my face feel great and so easy to remove my make up. I will definitely keep using these.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burlington, NC

Towels remove all my makeup easy with a clean fresh scent. They are calming to my skin and mood. These are the only makeup removing wipes I use.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
New Castle, PA

This product removed the makeup extremely well, it smelled fantastic, and made my face feel soft and clean. I would use this product frequently.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Ranchos De Taos, NM

The best wipes Ive used! They take off all my makeup with no effort! Easy to remove from the package and gentle in my skin. They smell good too!
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Billings, MT

If you need a decent prices make up remover this is one i love. It always gets the make up all the way removed and leaves my face feeling clean.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now