Add a Photo

Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Owens X Rds, AL
Feb. 7, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Great if you are on the go or in a rush, best wipes out ther and I would highly recommend these to people who break out a lot like me.
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Feb. 18, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
My favorite makeup removing wipes ever! They get most makeup off with one swipe, but more work is needed to remove waterproof mascara.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Auburn, NY
April 7, 2016, 2:23 a.m.
These are a family favorite. They are soft, thick, very moist and remove makeup with only one wipe. I would definitely purchase again.
Mitzi O.
Mitzi O.
Feb. 27, 2016, 8:32 p.m.
I loooove these makeup remover wipes! They are so soft and so smooth. The smell is amazing! It's my go to product before going to bed!
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
The best of the best . Eliminates up to 99% of your makeup and does not leave oily skin. After using it you fell fresh and clean face.
Nina M.
Nina M.
South Kingstown
March 2, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
These wipes smell so nice and take off all of my make up with just one towelette. They're really effective and great for everyday use.
Jordan O.
Jordan O.
Blue Ridge, TX
May 18, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Nice smell, did take my makeup off but left my eyes with a tingly and oily sensation. Might purchase again. Works but not my favorite.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Feb. 26, 2016, 5:32 p.m.
I love this product. I can always clean my face with just one wipe and I think it has helped keep my skin clearer. Definitely a must!!
Laura S.
Laura S.
I love this makeup remover because with only one swipe it removes all of the makeup, even if it's like waterproof mascara or eye liner
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Gainesville, GA
Feb. 13, 2016, 1:51 a.m.
I didn't care for these. They burned my eyes when I used them to take off my eye makeup. I wouldn't say I have sensitive eyes either.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?