Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Emily P.
Emily P.

I'm a huge fan of the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes and the Night Calming version of the wipes is a super special standout. The Night Calming wipes smell wonderful and really do leave your skin feeling clean and ready for the night ahead. I find that they easily remove my makeup and settle me for bed!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI

I love Neutrogena makeup remover wipes! I've always tried the regular ones, but when I bought the night calming ones they were so soft and gentle. The smell was relaxing and it removed my makeup without irritating my skin. It also helps because I always take my makeup off at night and it feels good doing it with these!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Wausau, WI

I used these everyday and love them, they remove almost all of my make-up even the hard to get off mascara. They leave my skin clean and soft, smell great and never have an issue with acne or break-outs! I do follow-up after using them with a deep cleaner but these are great for the make-up removing part of my routine!
Laura L.
Laura L.

It's a miracle I even remember to take off my makeup after putting the kids to bed, so the ease of These makeup remover wipes is perfect for me. The resealable pouch makes my life easier because I don't have to be at the sink to use them. The calming scent is ... Well, calming. I will definitely keep using the product.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fallston, MD

I absolutely love these cleansing cloths. The smell, texture and the perfect amount of cleanser on each cloth. I use one per night. The scent is not over powering. They do not leave your face feeling greasy either. Perfect sized package even for a weekend away. They never dry out in the package either. Love love them!
Niki S.
Niki S.
Methuen , Ma

These wipes do a great job removing any makeup on my face. I use them sometimes when I'm too lazy to wash my face before I go to bed and my face still feels clean afterwards. They also do a great job of gently removing any left over stuff under my eyes that didn't come off when I washed my face. I also love the smell!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Laurel, MT

These wipes are great for when you get home late and don't want to wash your face! It makes my face feel clean and refreshed. It doesn't however remove every trace of makeup but, it does do a decent job! It does leave a "oily" residue after wiping down your face but it dries moisturizing. They are great for the price!
Maura K.
Maura K.
Minneapolis, MN

I love these make up remover wipes. After a Friday night out and some intense smokey eye effects, complete with dark shimmering shadows and heavy cat eye liquid liner, these towelettes always do the trick! They get my face naked quickly without irritating my skin -- leaving me and my gleaming white pillow cases happy!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.

I wear a lot of dark black make up and lip stick mostly water proof as well. It was always hard to find something to take it off and completely off. These wipes got all the make up off my eyes and mouth and didn't brake me out either. The one downside to these I will mention is they can sometimes really burn the eyes.
Yeveta N.
Yeveta N.

Hello my baby's coming to you today with a review on the Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming I love them once I'm done with my day I know I can take my makeup off and my face will be really relaxed and refreshed with them so I do recommend them so go out and buy buy buy enjoy your day my loves
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now