Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Christa R.
Christa R.

I really wanted to love these wipes, but they didn't have a calming effect on my skin. They actually irritated it, but I have super sensitive skin. I also don't like that Neutrogena tests on animals and wish they would stop that. The prices wasn't too high, but the price the animals pay makes it not worth the purchase.
Laura L.
Laura L.

It's a miracle I even remember to take off my makeup after putting the kids to bed, so the ease of These makeup remover wipes is perfect for me. The resealable pouch makes my life easier because I don't have to be at the sink to use them. The calming scent is ... Well, calming. I will definitely keep using the product.
Emily P.
Emily P.

I'm a huge fan of the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes and the Night Calming version of the wipes is a super special standout. The Night Calming wipes smell wonderful and really do leave your skin feeling clean and ready for the night ahead. I find that they easily remove my makeup and settle me for bed!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Syosset, NY

These make up removing wipes are the bomb dot com! One wipe is enough to remove a whole day's worth of makeup and the wonderful smell makes me feel so relaxed. I feel there are definitely enough wipes for the price, and I always find myself going back to buy again. Target is usually my go to for purchasing these wipes.
April B.
April B.
Louisa, KY

It's been awhile since I've used them but as I can recall the where a little on the small side they where soft but they Sneed kinda on the dry side I don't know if it was a bad batch or that's how they are so I ended up having to use a few at a time and the just didn't work that well and I haven't purchased them since.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fallston, MD

I absolutely love these cleansing cloths. The smell, texture and the perfect amount of cleanser on each cloth. I use one per night. The scent is not over powering. They do not leave your face feeling greasy either. Perfect sized package even for a weekend away. They never dry out in the package either. Love love them!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Apex, NC

These wipes come in a nice package which makes it very easy to remove wipes, even one-handed if you want. These wipes smell great and do a great job at removing make-up. My face feels so smooth and clean after using them. The soothing smell is calming and helps you relax, perfect for using right before going to sleep.
Niki S.
Niki S.
Methuen , Ma

These wipes do a great job removing any makeup on my face. I use them sometimes when I'm too lazy to wash my face before I go to bed and my face still feels clean afterwards. They also do a great job of gently removing any left over stuff under my eyes that didn't come off when I washed my face. I also love the smell!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

These makeup remover towelettes are amazing and really take everything off, even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. That being said, I wish there was a better way to close and seal the package - the resealable flap always wears out and I end up wasting wipes. On top of that, it unfortunately makes my skin feel oily.
Yeveta N.
Yeveta N.

Hello my baby's coming to you today with a review on the Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes night calming I love them once I'm done with my day I know I can take my makeup off and my face will be really relaxed and refreshed with them so I do recommend them so go out and buy buy buy enjoy your day my loves
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now