Add a Photo

Maria W.
Maria W.
Post Falls, ID
May 18, 2016, 4:07 a.m.
The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Towelettes make it a breeze to go to bed every night with my skin clean and conditioned. They are a good value too. For less than the price of my morning latte, I get a pack of towelettes that last an entire month. I will buy these each and every month! I can't imagine not having them.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Monroe, NC
April 11, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
These are my go-to wipes and I take them with me everywhere I go. They're my absolute fave at any occasion. ULTA beauty carries these as well as any local drug store. Its super smooth on my sensitive skin and has an amazing light scent of lavender. I already have a bunch of friends hooked. So I definitely recommend.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK
March 9, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
I'm using these right now, and I've gone through about half the package. They work alright, but I find they don't remove my makeup as well as other wipes. Also, it burns when you get some of it into your eyes. Other wipes I've used haven't burned that bad or even at all. They are very soothing for your skin, though.
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Fredonia, NY
June 2, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
I love these makeup wipes and I like packaging they come in! The snap open and close really keeps the wipes fresh and they really help remove my makeup after a night at the bars. They also smell really nice and make my face feel refreshed. However the open close thing always get ripped off in someway when i use them
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
New Brunswick, NJ
Feb. 22, 2016, 8:10 p.m.
These things are great! They are probably some of the best makeup remover wipes I have found. They are gentle on the skin and even with my sensitive skin there is no irritation. I use these mostly for my face and I think it might have helped my minor amount of breakouts practically go away. Nothing bad about these!
Kelsee B.
Kelsee B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Feb. 17, 2016, 6:29 p.m.
The best makeup remover wipes. They have such a calming scent and they really remove all traces of your makeup. Such a drugstore gem! The price is awesome and they do not burn my sensitive eyes. One wipe generally does the trick to remove my entire face. Make sure you store them upside down so every wipe is juicy!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
March 12, 2016, 6:53 p.m.
These make up removal wipes are phenomenal! They make your face feel clean, and not oily like some wipes do. They don't dry out my skin but they get all of the make up off quickly so I was able to reuse them a few times. The scent makes you feel peaceful so they really did help me sleep. Definitely will use again
Larissa D.
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
April 8, 2016, 8:40 p.m.
I can't explain how life changing this Make-up remover is. Packaging is simple and nice, it feels good in my face, easy to find in any drugstore and works like wonder. Best money spent. I would recommend it to everyone, it's easy to use that there's no excuses for not taking off your make-up after a long night :p
Ana R.
Ana R.
Croydon, PA
May 18, 2016, 10:16 a.m.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It works exactly as it should! It easily removes all my makeup, even waterproof without leaving my face dry or sticky. The towelettes are perfectly moist, and the packaging has a resealable sticker, which keeps the towelettes from drying out! I recommend this product 100%
Alana S.
Alana S.
May 4, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
Always removes my makeup, waterproof included! Leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. Neutral scent and amazing feel. Also, love the towelette option so I can take my makeup off on the go or when I am feeling lazy! The price is affordable too and these are always a staple in my bathroom, or bedside table!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?