Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Chapin, SC

These alcohol free wipes have such a relaxing aroma. The fragrance is light yet relaxing. Simple, easy and gentle one step process to remove your make-up. Small and compact packaging but must keep a tight seal when closing or the wipes will dry out. Overall, a very good product that leaves your face feeling clean and oil free.
Lilly H.
Lilly H.

Loved these wipes, they seemingly get all my foundation and eyeshadow and such off. But when it comes to my mascara. No dice. I'll think I've got it all then I'll wake up the next morning and I look like I didn't even try. It's seriously annoying. But otherwise these are great. They feel refreshing and they keep my skin happy.
Martina S.
Martina S.
Cary, NC

Personally, it does help get all of my makeup off before I go to sleep. It smells nice and feels calming and at first. However, it irritated my face and made it red. I have pretty sensitive skin in general, so others might not have problems with this. I wouldn't buy this product again because of how irritated it made my face.
Jules R.
Jules R.

My favorite! I don't use makeup remover often, but I keep these in my overnight bag in case I don't have my face wash with me. They easily remove all your makeup without tugging on the skin too much. Only thing that is difficult to get off is mascara, but I think that goes along with trying to get your makeup off with a wipe.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA

These are the only makeup remover wipes I will use. I prefer this over the normal ones because I feel like this is more gentle with my skin. This really gets all the gunk off of my skin. I typically wear quite a bit of makeup and this really does the trick! It's always on my vanity and in my bathroom I can't live without it!
Katie V.
Katie V.
Elkridge, MD

This is such an awesome product to keep handy. Small enough that you can keep a pack in your bathroom drawer, a spare in your car (for those late nights ;) ) and even in your purse to have on the go ! Took my makeup off no problem and left my skin nice and smooth. I always have a pack within arms reach ! Thumbs up for sure !
Madison P.
Madison P.
W Lafayette, IN

I bought this product prior to leaving for college. I figured it would be a cheap but effective product for some of those late nights. While the product did remove all of my eye makeup, it tended to leave my face feeling more oily so I would end up washing my face. However, it definitely works for getting all eye makeup off!
jayleen s.
jayleen s.
Brooklyn , Ny

I love towelettes! Especially when its combing both things i love. Neutrogena and makeup removing. This is perfect for those days where you honestly don't feel like getting out of bed and washing your face. Just hide these bad boys under your pillow, pull em out and prepare to be shocked at how much makeup is removed gently,
MANDY H.
MANDY H.
SODDY DAISY, TN

I purchased this towelettes for me and my daughter to use and I am a bit disappointed. The wipes are a great size but I have to use five wipes just to remove all of the makeup off of my face, which only consists of foundation and eye shadow. They were reasonable priced, which I was shocked about, but they do not work for me.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Calgary

These makeup remover wipes are by far my favorite on the market because they're gentle, don't irritate the skin at all, they're moisturizing and hydrating, removes all makeup, including waterproof eye makeup and stubborn lipsticks well. The scent is calming and relaxing for bed time and gets rid of every last bit of makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now