Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hellam, PA

The night calming wipes might be my favorite out of the Neutrogena offerings. They make my skin feel smooth and not a smudge of mascara is left.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Tecumseh, OK

These are great and are easy on the eyes. If they get in your eye they do not burn or sting. They don't hurt the sensitive skin around the eyes.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Corona, CA

These are generally pretty awesome wipes! I enjoy the fact that they don't make my eyes sting like other brands do. Also, the smell is pleasant.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Fort Campbell, KY

The only makeup remover wipes I use! So gentle and the lavender smell is so relaxing! It does usually take two wipes to remove all of my makeup!
Julia Y.
Julia Y.

Removes makeup with leaving the face feeling clean. Doesn't feel oily and doesn't make the face feel dry. Will continue buying these towelettes.
Tiana C.
Tiana C.
Topeka, KS

They worked, I just had to use several of them to get all of my makeup off! The smell was a little different and kind of left my face dried out.
Emily B.
Emily B.

Convenient and takes of all makeup including mascara very quickly. I looked for awhile for a type that would be easy on the eyes and this is it.
Ally T.
Ally T.

My favorite make up remover, works great and is never overly wet towelettes. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Also has a great smell to them.
Angel E.
Angel E.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Has a pleasant lavender fragrance. I tend to like Neutragena wipes in general but I only give 4 stars because my eyes get irritated very easily.
Karina J.
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX

These make-up remover towelettes are my favorite! Makes my face feel great and so easy to remove my make up. I will definitely keep using these.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now