Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Yaritza T.
Yaritza T.
Brooklyn, NY

It feels so good in the face! Does not leave a dry feeling nor red on my face like most wipes do. It is nice and smooth. I use it often
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Glassboro, NJ

They did a good job of removing my make-up. They did not dry out in the package. There are often sales on this type of make-up remover.
Gisselle H.
Gisselle H.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a great product it removes my make up easily I love it. I always buy it a target and it is not so expensive. I highly recommend
Aubrey D.
Aubrey D.
Chattanooga, TN

These burn my eyes. I think it's the night calming scents but I can't use these anymore. I need non-scented make-up remover towelettes.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.

These have a nice mild smell and they work great removing makeup even heavy eyebrow make up and mascara! I buy them at Rite Aid or CVS.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.

Product was very dry... Wipes were not moist at all. Hardly removed make up due to the dryness. Was very disappointed for price I paid.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

This work so well! I use one every night, also last forever for me if I use just one side. takes off all the make up for a great price!
Ava M.
Ava M.

I barely use makeup wipes because I have sensitive skin and usually Vaseline does the trick but this does wonders and you will enjoy it
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Woodbridge, VA

I love the smell of these wipes. Didn't dry out or irritate my face. I keep them in my gym bag to remove my make up before working out.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Lynchburg, VA

They take off my makeup really well and make it a simple and quick process. However, I find myself going through the packs too quickly.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?