Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
Brooklyn, NY

I use this wipes before and after washing my make up off. Feels so smooth smells amazing and it really gives my skin a clean fresh feel
Gisselle H.
Gisselle H.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a great product it removes my make up easily I love it. I always buy it a target and it is not so expensive. I highly recommend
Jenn N.
Jenn N.
Milford, OH

Love these wipes! They take everything off without drying out my face or forcing me to rub hard. They even take off waterproof mascara!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Mount Morris , Mi

Helps me fall asleep, they put something unique in these towelettes. They seem to be very calming and relaxing to use right before bed.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Schaumburg, IL

Love this product! Only bad thing is it can be abrasive and irritating when my seasonal allergies act up. They work really well though!
Carli W.
Carli W.
Everman, TX

I love the way these smell and I love how well they remove my makeup! The only negative for me is that they do dry out my eyes a little
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This remover worked pretty well for getting off my makeup. I also liked that it doesn't live a oily residue or feeling to my skin after
Vanneza C.
Vanneza C.

Cleans off all your make up amazingly. The towelettes feel nice and smooth and won't scratch you face. The smell of them is so calming.
Diane B.
Diane B.

Did a decent job of cleaning my face but package dried out more quickly then I would have expected. Also seemed too drying for my skin.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Glassboro, NJ

They did a good job of removing my make-up. They did not dry out in the package. There are often sales on this type of make-up remover.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now