Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Ali C.
Ali C.

Work great on removing old makeup, even the most stubborn of makeup like waterproof mascara while leaving me feeling clean and refreshed
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lexington, KY

Works great to quickly remove makeup. Love to keep this in my travel bags or for taking to the gym, whenever I need them they are there!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Lighthouse Point, FL

Gets the job done with no hassle at all. Feels nice and soft and honestly would buy again and again if I really needed it that much lol.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Minersville, PA

I simply love these wipes so much. They work perfectly. They work with just one wipe. Both this and the other packs are very good to us.
Janine W.
Janine W.
Rapid City, SD

The Towelettes have a great lavender scent. The towelettes removed every drop of make up off my skin. I will be definitely buying again.
dakota m.
dakota m.
San Tan Valley, AZ

Good product for a woman on the go. So easy to throw in my work bag and wash up after a long day. Smells great and leaves my face smooth
Shamika D.
Shamika D.
Black Mountain, NC

The Neutrogena whipped are fantastic. They make your make up come off easy with little to no scrubbing. A general whip is all you need.
Aubrey D.
Aubrey D.
Chattanooga, TN

These burn my eyes. I think it's the night calming scents but I can't use these anymore. I need non-scented make-up remover towelettes.
Ava M.
Ava M.

I barely use makeup wipes because I have sensitive skin and usually Vaseline does the trick but this does wonders and you will enjoy it
Molly S.
Molly S.
Romulus, MI

Cleans my make up off great and keeps my skin feeling clean and mositurized! Does not give that greasy feeling after using this product
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now