Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Carly W.
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA

I love these! They work great at getting my make up off and also the smell is just Heaven. The scent of these actually is very calming!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Woodbridge, VA

I love the smell of these wipes. Didn't dry out or irritate my face. I keep them in my gym bag to remove my make up before working out.
Faith V.
Faith V.
Sparrows Point, MD

These towelettes are amazing to use at night time. The scent is so calming and they do a great job at removing your make up before bed!
Carli W.
Carli W.
Everman, TX

I love the way these smell and I love how well they remove my makeup! The only negative for me is that they do dry out my eyes a little
Ava M.
Ava M.

I barely use makeup wipes because I have sensitive skin and usually Vaseline does the trick but this does wonders and you will enjoy it
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Hawesville, KY

I use these every night and when I forget to I keep a pack by my bed! No matter how little or much makeup I have on, I always use this!
Alysa R.
Alysa R.
Wesley Chapel, FL

These make up remover wipes are the BOMB! Literally, I just have to wipe one time and my makeup comes sliding off. Love, love, love it!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Hillside, NJ

This product is very gentle on the skin and is very moisturizing for the skin but drys very quickly so make sure you close it properly.
Yaritza T.
Yaritza T.
Brooklyn, NY

It feels so good in the face! Does not leave a dry feeling nor red on my face like most wipes do. It is nice and smooth. I use it often
Ruby H.
Ruby H.
San Benito, TX

Very effective but burned my eyes when I removed my eye makeup. Definitely more effective and efficient than removing it in the shower!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now