Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Coumba W.
Coumba W.
Buffalo, NY

I got a little irritated using these, not too much, but my skin had a slight burning sensation when I was done, and it left my skin pretty dry...
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
London

Both my daughter and I use these make up wipes and we both love them..gentle on sensitive skin but cleans skin and removes all of our make up ...
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Sweetwater, TN

I use this every night before I go to bed! It takes my eye liner and mascara off completely! It's the only thing I use to take off all my makeup!
C C.
C C.
Prattville, AL

Never breaks face out, makeup comes off so easy! Very well priced and worth a try. I by about 4 packages at a time! The entire family lives this!
Nabodita G.
Nabodita G.
Schenectady , Ny

It felt like it made my skin more dry. I use it to remove my eye make up only. For others I use baby wipes which does not dry or irritate my skin
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this product! It makes my face feel clean and soft. They are so convenient to use when your on the go, plus they easily fit in your purse.
Katie H.
Katie H.

My favorite face wipes! The one face wipe I've found that doesn't leave my face so oily and its soft on my skin! bought at Walmart and food city.
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Acworth, GA

This product is literally the best i have ever tried. It removes all the make up you have on your face and it leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Orono

I love using a makeup wipe to remove my makeup and these ones work perfectly. They don't burn my eyes and they take off everything, even mascara!
Bianca Z.
Bianca Z.

Love these wipes! Perfect for when I come home late from a night out. Even with one wipe, it is able to remove all my makeup from the day/night.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now