Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Helen T.
Helen T.
Minersville, PA

I simply love these wipes so much. They work perfectly. They work with just one wipe. Both this and the other packs are very good to us.
Steph F.
Steph F.
Blakeslee, PA

I'm a big fan of these. I've tried other brands and I think this is one of the better brands of cleansing towelettes. Gets the job done!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Tarpon Springs, FL

These didn't really work well at getting my eye makeup off. I probably wouldn't purchase them again although they did have a nice scent.
This is the best make up remover and it is so gentle on my skin. I would recommend this over any other makeup remover, honestly the best
Megan P.
Megan P.
Glendale

These make up wipes sting my eyes! They definitely remove make up but I would not recommend this product for people with sensitive eyes.
Janine W.
Janine W.
Rapid City, SD

The Towelettes have a great lavender scent. The towelettes removed every drop of make up off my skin. I will be definitely buying again.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Lacon, IL

These remove my most stubborn makeup and they smell awesome. It really calms me down before going to bed. Hughly recommend this product.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Pico Rivera, CA

Perfect for sensitive skin! Keeps your face feeling fresh and moisturized. Takes all off makeup without having to roughly rub your face!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX

I love using these at night time the lavender is calming and leaves my skin feeling soft! Gets rid of all the makeup and dirt of the day
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Stuttgart

I wouldn't say that these are calming to me personally, but they are overall great makeup remover wipes and are at a good price as well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?