Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Gisselle H.
Gisselle H.
Los Angeles, CA
April 6, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
This is a great product it removes my make up easily I love it. I always buy it a target and it is not so expensive. I highly recommend
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Nashville, Tn
March 9, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
I can't be without these wipes! they help easily remove makeup without stripping my face. The calming scent is perfect for bedtime use.
Diane B.
Diane B.
March 27, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
Did a decent job of cleaning my face but package dried out more quickly then I would have expected. Also seemed too drying for my skin.
Kasandra Leian M.
Kasandra Leian M.
Burton, MI
Feb. 19, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Ive always loved these .... never left my skin dry always clean and soft. I would definitely recommend it to a friend or family member.
Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Florissant, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 15, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
100% recommend these. refreshing, and doesn't leave your skin dry and oily. very easy to use. make up comes right off no need to scrub.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Lynchburg, VA
Feb. 19, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
They take off my makeup really well and make it a simple and quick process. However, I find myself going through the packs too quickly.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Woodbridge, VA
April 17, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
I love the smell of these wipes. Didn't dry out or irritate my face. I keep them in my gym bag to remove my make up before working out.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
March 11, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
This remover worked pretty well for getting off my makeup. I also liked that it doesn't live a oily residue or feeling to my skin after
Katie K.
Katie K.
Schaumburg, IL
March 28, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Love this product! Only bad thing is it can be abrasive and irritating when my seasonal allergies act up. They work really well though!
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Feb. 19, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
Always my go-to makeup remover and is a great alternative when you're not looking to go through the make up removing process at night.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?