Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
San Antonio, TX

They really remove my left over make up from cleansing. They are so soft and smell great. Very good for before bed because it helps with relaxing
Chave C.
Chave C.
Alto, TX

Lo mismo para estas otras que de vez en cuando uso cuando no encuentro las originales. Pero no tienen mucha diferencia lo cual me siguen gustando
Elise T.
Elise T.
Harrisonburg, VA

These work great for an affordable makeup remover wipe. However, I wish that they had more in the package, and that the wipes were more saturated
Heather S.
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY

I love to use these as a first step of cleansing my face at night. They smell nice and remove the majority of my makeup. I enjoy these very much.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this product! It makes my face feel clean and soft. They are so convenient to use when your on the go, plus they easily fit in your purse.
Destini P.
Destini P.
Conroe, TX

THESE ARE GREAT! They remove the makeup from your face in just one towellet. I was amazed when I saw the results and it made my face very smooth.
Heavenly P.
Heavenly P.
Cornelius, OR

Best drugstore makeup remover also the brand in general is amazing ! Smells soooo good nice and refreshing and defenitly agree with the calming .
Coumba W.
Coumba W.
Buffalo, NY

I got a little irritated using these, not too much, but my skin had a slight burning sensation when I was done, and it left my skin pretty dry...
C C.
C C.
Prattville, AL

Never breaks face out, makeup comes off so easy! Very well priced and worth a try. I by about 4 packages at a time! The entire family lives this!
Katie H.
Katie H.

My favorite face wipes! The one face wipe I've found that doesn't leave my face so oily and its soft on my skin! bought at Walmart and food city.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now