Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Milwaukee, WI

I loved this product.. It removed my makeup but I had to use more than one wipe. But overall an amazing product and they smell good. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ½
Janine W.
Janine W.
Rapid City, SD

The Towelettes have a great lavender scent. The towelettes removed every drop of make up off my skin. I will be definitely buying again.
Kourtney P.
Kourtney P.
Lexington

It's like my makeup came clean off! No scrubbing at my mascara or eyeliner. It seemed to come off easy. And made my face feel wonderful.
Sherry F.
Sherry F.
Spring, TX

Takes odd facial makeup fast and effortlessly. Leaves moisture on the skin so have to rinse my face with water after using this product.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Buffalo, MN

Great for a quick clean before bed. Very convenient, especially when you are too tired to pull out your "normal" nightly cleansing items
Lori P.
Lori P.
Menifee, CA

Smells nice and removes makeup very well. I also use a high end makeup removing towelettes and I'd say these compare quite well to them.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Vero Beach, FL

These are the only makeup wipes I've used in a very long time because I love them so much! They work fantastic and are super affordable.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Holyoke, MA

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Very gentle on the skin no need to be rough the makeup glides right off. Also no oily residue on the face after words.
Whitney O.
Whitney O.
Lewisville, TX

I love the smell of these wipes. I use them every now and then just because i feel like it leaves a residue on my face after using them.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Odenton, MD

I like using these on the days that I don't wear make up, refreshes and cleanses my skin before I start the rest of my skincare routine.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?