Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Milwaukee, WI

I loved this product.. It removed my makeup but I had to use more than one wipe. But overall an amazing product and they smell good. 😊👌🏽
Allison J.
Allison J.
Sacramento, CA

I use these every single night to remove my makeup. They are easy on my eyes and get off everything with one towelette including mascara
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lexington, KY

These are great not oily and it doesn't leave residue on my face. It removes perfectly and leave my face smooth with out harsh chimicals
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Lacon, IL

These remove my most stubborn makeup and they smell awesome. It really calms me down before going to bed. Hughly recommend this product.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Tarpon Springs, FL

These didn't really work well at getting my eye makeup off. I probably wouldn't purchase them again although they did have a nice scent.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Buffalo, MN

Great for a quick clean before bed. Very convenient, especially when you are too tired to pull out your "normal" nightly cleansing items
Steph F.
Steph F.
Blakeslee, PA

I'm a big fan of these. I've tried other brands and I think this is one of the better brands of cleansing towelettes. Gets the job done!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Holyoke, MA

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Very gentle on the skin no need to be rough the makeup glides right off. Also no oily residue on the face after words.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Minersville, PA

I simply love these wipes so much. They work perfectly. They work with just one wipe. Both this and the other packs are very good to us.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lexington, KY

Works great to quickly remove makeup. Love to keep this in my travel bags or for taking to the gym, whenever I need them they are there!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now