Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Apple Valley, CA

These smell so good and I love to use just before going to bed. Very refreshing. Ive even used during a hot day to refresh my face, very cooling.

Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Charleroi, PA

I feel that the Neutrogena towelettes are not moist enough for me, but however I do like the clean feeling you receive after using the towelettes
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Albany, NY

Best make up removers ever. smell great, really clean the skin and leave it fresh and renewed. not too expensive compared to the upper end brands
Mélissa M.
Mélissa M.
Terrebonne

It cleans well my face. Not greassy and theese do not give me acne rush. I love to keep it on my night table on my beedroom so i have no excuses.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Sweetwater, TN

I use this every night before I go to bed! It takes my eye liner and mascara off completely! It's the only thing I use to take off all my makeup!
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
Fort Wayne, IN

Best makeup remover ever leaves skin feeling refreshed without that dry feeling. And No need to scrub hard just by simply wiping is all it takes.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
London

Both my daughter and I use these make up wipes and we both love them..gentle on sensitive skin but cleans skin and removes all of our make up ...
Kristyn F.
Kristyn F.
Jarrettsville, MD

This product does a decent job of removing make-up. However, I wasn't a fan of the scent and I can find less expensive brands that I like better.
Nabodita G.
Nabodita G.
Schenectady , Ny

It felt like it made my skin more dry. I use it to remove my eye make up only. For others I use baby wipes which does not dry or irritate my skin
Molly D.
Molly D.
Louisville, KY

It didn't make my face feel dry and itchy unlike other makeup remover wipes. It felt hydrated and it got all my makeup off. No hassle or problem.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now