Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
nisreen a.
nisreen a.
Montreal

It's very easy to use
And removes all make up
It doesn't make my skin sensitive
The packaging keeps all towels moist for the longest time
Colynne L.
Colynne L.
Lyman, WY

Love this so much! Cleans off all my makeup and moisturizes my skin! I also see my skin clearing up a bit since I've started using these
Ali C.
Ali C.

Work great on removing old makeup, even the most stubborn of makeup like waterproof mascara while leaving me feeling clean and refreshed
Steph F.
Steph F.
Blakeslee, PA

I'm a big fan of these. I've tried other brands and I think this is one of the better brands of cleansing towelettes. Gets the job done!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Erie, PA

These towelettes are amazing! They are so soft and gentle on my skin, and they never leave any grease or oily residue behind whatsoever!
Taite P.
Taite P.

These work well but have a tendency to irritate my sensitive skin. I don't really enjoy having my lips swell up after removing my makeup
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
tukwila, wa

These are my absolute holy grail makeup removing wipes. they are the only ones that do the job well without irritating my eyes and skin.
Naomi H.
Naomi H.

Easily my go to makeup removal especially for when I'm traveling. Easy to use and my skin doesn't feel dry afterwards. Highly recommend!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

Neutrogena makeup removing wipes work well and leave my skin feeling great after. Would definitely recommend to others. Awesome product.
Celeste J.
Celeste J.

Love the scent and removes even the most stubborn makeup with ease. I use these late at night when I'm too lazy to wash all my makeup off
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?