Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Tara S.
Tara S.
Seminole, FL
Feb. 17, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
These work great and are a must when you travel. I have super sensitive eyes and these don't make them swell or itch. It's a total win!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Williamsburg, VA
March 8, 2016, 9:46 a.m.
These are easy and quick to use and they leave no trace of make up left on the skin. They also leave your face feeling fresh and clean!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Nashville, Tn
March 9, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
I can't be without these wipes! they help easily remove makeup without stripping my face. The calming scent is perfect for bedtime use.
Fumiko M.
Fumiko M.
San Jose, CA
March 24, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
Really good makeup remover. Have been using it for a few months. My go to. Only thing is it's difficult to use it on waterproof makeup.
Carly W.
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
Feb. 12, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
I love these! They work great at getting my make up off and also the smell is just Heaven. The scent of these actually is very calming!
Yaritza T.
Yaritza T.
Brooklyn, NY
April 12, 2016, 11:24 a.m.
It feels so good in the face! Does not leave a dry feeling nor red on my face like most wipes do. It is nice and smooth. I use it often
Carli W.
Carli W.
Everman, TX
Feb. 25, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
I love the way these smell and I love how well they remove my makeup! The only negative for me is that they do dry out my eyes a little
Seandrea W.
Seandrea W.
Colts Neck, NJ
March 20, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
Worked very well to remover makeup , definitely add it to your night routine. There is enough product on each wipe to get the job done.
Jenn N.
Jenn N.
Milford, OH
March 9, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
Love these wipes! They take everything off without drying out my face or forcing me to rub hard. They even take off waterproof mascara!
Gisselle H.
Gisselle H.
Los Angeles, CA
April 6, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
This is a great product it removes my make up easily I love it. I always buy it a target and it is not so expensive. I highly recommend
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?