Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Erin G.
Erin G.
Odenton, MD

I like using these on the days that I don't wear make up, refreshes and cleanses my skin before I start the rest of my skincare routine.
Celeste J.
Celeste J.

Love the scent and removes even the most stubborn makeup with ease. I use these late at night when I'm too lazy to wash all my makeup off
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Stuttgart

I wouldn't say that these are calming to me personally, but they are overall great makeup remover wipes and are at a good price as well.
Lori P.
Lori P.
Menifee, CA

Smells nice and removes makeup very well. I also use a high end makeup removing towelettes and I'd say these compare quite well to them.
Ali C.
Ali C.

Work great on removing old makeup, even the most stubborn of makeup like waterproof mascara while leaving me feeling clean and refreshed
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
tukwila, wa

These are my absolute holy grail makeup removing wipes. they are the only ones that do the job well without irritating my eyes and skin.
I love the smell of these and how they're so gentle on my skin. And of course, they remove my makeup well! They're my go to makeup wipe.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Erie, PA

These towelettes are amazing! They are so soft and gentle on my skin, and they never leave any grease or oily residue behind whatsoever!
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
Milwaukee, WI

I loved this product.. It removed my makeup but I had to use more than one wipe. But overall an amazing product and they smell good. 😊👌🏽
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Lexington, KY

These are great not oily and it doesn't leave residue on my face. It removes perfectly and leave my face smooth with out harsh chimicals
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now