Add a Photo

Trisha B.
Trisha B.
Florissant, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 15, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
100% recommend these. refreshing, and doesn't leave your skin dry and oily. very easy to use. make up comes right off no need to scrub.
Ruby H.
Ruby H.
San Benito, TX
Feb. 20, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
Very effective but burned my eyes when I removed my eye makeup. Definitely more effective and efficient than removing it in the shower!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Woodbridge, VA
April 17, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
I love the smell of these wipes. Didn't dry out or irritate my face. I keep them in my gym bag to remove my make up before working out.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Nashville, Tn
March 9, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
I can't be without these wipes! they help easily remove makeup without stripping my face. The calming scent is perfect for bedtime use.
Gisselle H.
Gisselle H.
Los Angeles, CA
April 6, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
This is a great product it removes my make up easily I love it. I always buy it a target and it is not so expensive. I highly recommend
Carly W.
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
Feb. 12, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
I love these! They work great at getting my make up off and also the smell is just Heaven. The scent of these actually is very calming!
Seandrea W.
Seandrea W.
Colts Neck, NJ
March 20, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
Worked very well to remover makeup , definitely add it to your night routine. There is enough product on each wipe to get the job done.
Judi M.
Judi M.
Indianapolis, IN
March 5, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
I use these at night after a long day to remove my makeup they work great the makeup comes off so quickly and it gets most of it all of
Yaritza T.
Yaritza T.
Brooklyn, NY
April 12, 2016, 11:24 a.m.
It feels so good in the face! Does not leave a dry feeling nor red on my face like most wipes do. It is nice and smooth. I use it often
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Lynchburg, VA
Feb. 19, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
They take off my makeup really well and make it a simple and quick process. However, I find myself going through the packs too quickly.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?