Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

Pretty decent at removing most of my makeup. I have a little trouble removing my waterproof eye makeup, but other than that these do the job well.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID

These remove makeup well however they made my eyes burn badly. It was frustrating getting through The pack and I probably wouldn't buy them again.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Hampton, VA

I have these laying beside my bed so that I can use them every night before bed Sometimes I like using them in the morning too so I feel refreshed
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Ingleside, IL

The wipes got ALL of my make-up off. It didn't hurt my skin or leave any residue. The smell was FANTASTIC. I would LOVE to get this product again!
Me encantan me siento super fresca, todo el maquillaje se va de mi rostro y no me siento pegajosa depúes de utilizarlas. Las recomiendo totalmente
Taunya B.
Taunya B.
Oregon City, OR

Works great smells like lavender does not sting eyes or leave sticky film.
Bought it at Walmart.
The price is affordable. I recommend to all ages.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kittery, ME

I FIND THIS THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER ON THE MARKET LEAVES YOUR EYES FEELING GREAT AND YOUR SKIN CLEAN. HAVE BEEN USING THIS A LONG TIME AND LOVE IT
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Glenview, IL

I love the make up remover cleansing towelettes they work so good i use them to travel and the remover your make up so good i would buy them more.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
San Antonio, TX

Takes everything off , not too rough & smell really good. Great for those lazy nights when you don't feel like washing your face or are too tired
Anne V.
Anne V.
Boston, MA

I love these for nighttime, especially when I'm travelling. My only complaint is that the cloth is a little harsh for scrubbing tough makeup off.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now