Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Clover, SC

I love love love the towelettes. It is very easy to remove make up. Even waterproof makeup. I would highly recommend this makeup remover.
Vivian L.
Vivian L.

The best option for my sensitive skin. Leaves my complexion dewy and clean. Removes everything and has no scent. I'm never without these.
Shellbe C.
Shellbe C.
Harriman, TN

Worked great! Kept my face nice and clean. I never had to worry about leftover makeup the next day! Very effective! Met all expectations.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

Product works great. cleans my face but doesn't leave my skin dry. I trust it to clean all the makeup off and get the excess oil as well.
Steph U.
Steph U.

Took off all the make up! Went to bed with a nice clean face! Only had to use one wipe for it to do the trick. Would recommend to friends
Latavia W.
Latavia W.

These towelettes works wonders! One cloth and all makeup is removed. As opposed to other brands where you have to use more than one wipe.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Shingle Spgs, CA

I use these every night to take off my makeup. I have sensitive skin and this is very calming on my skin and does not irritate it at all.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Marion, IA

I love these wipes so much! I can't put into words how nice they feel to use after a long day. Perfect way to take off waterproof makeup.
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
New Orleans, LA

I love the ease of pulling out a towelette and using them to clean my face. And I trust Neutrogena to have the best products for my skin.
nisreen a.
nisreen a.
Montreal

It's very easy to use
And removes all make up
It doesn't make my skin sensitive
The packaging keeps all towels moist for the longest time
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?