Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
janeli v.
janeli v.

Love the makeup remover towelettes because they leave my skin so soft after I take off my makeup and feels like they really clean my skin
Tizer R.
Tizer R.
Fresno, CA

I like it but couldn't use it all because the closer broke on me. Was traveling. Price was great for the amount u get. Love the towelette
Shellbe C.
Shellbe C.
Harriman, TN

Worked great! Kept my face nice and clean. I never had to worry about leftover makeup the next day! Very effective! Met all expectations.
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
New Orleans, LA

I love the ease of pulling out a towelette and using them to clean my face. And I trust Neutrogena to have the best products for my skin.
Mahasin I.
Mahasin I.
Paterson, NJ

Super great, does exactly what is says. And it smells really great. When you,have smokey eye this is great for getting it off in one wipe
Erin G.
Erin G.
Odenton, MD

I like using these on the days that I don't wear make up, refreshes and cleanses my skin before I start the rest of my skincare routine.
Janine W.
Janine W.
Rapid City, SD

The Towelettes have a great lavender scent. The towelettes removed every drop of make up off my skin. I will be definitely buying again.
Sherry F.
Sherry F.
Spring, TX

Takes odd facial makeup fast and effortlessly. Leaves moisture on the skin so have to rinse my face with water after using this product.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Glendale

These make up wipes sting my eyes! They definitely remove make up but I would not recommend this product for people with sensitive eyes.
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Stuttgart

I wouldn't say that these are calming to me personally, but they are overall great makeup remover wipes and are at a good price as well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now