Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Katie P.
Katie P.
Marion, IA

I love these wipes so much! I can't put into words how nice they feel to use after a long day. Perfect way to take off waterproof makeup.
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
Carol Stream, IL

I love these wipes. They have such a nice smell to them and only used 1 wipe to take off all my make up. I use a second one just in case.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Westville, IN

Love this product! It's fantastic! Cleans well without burning my eyes! Easily removes makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!
Mara K.
Mara K.
Ferndale, MI

These cleansing towelettes smell fantastic and are refreshing! Worth a little extra expense for that aromatherapy before you go to sleep.
Christin V.
Christin V.
Moundridge, KS

I love these I use them all the time they don't dry out my skin but they do get rid of the makeup and the oil without a lot of scrubbing.
nisreen a.
nisreen a.
Montreal

It's very easy to use
And removes all make up
It doesn't make my skin sensitive
The packaging keeps all towels moist for the longest time
Chanel M.
Chanel M.

I was disappointed because my face turned red with bumps/allergic reaction..I have tried other products from Neutrogena that was great...
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Owensboro, KY

Love it! Works great! Doesn't leave your face oily, gets all the make up, dirt and oil off. And it cleanses, my favorite make up remover!
Sage S.
Sage S.

Soft, smooth, and relaxing! Amazing makeup remover! The smell relaxes you while the soft clothes makes ur skin feel like a babies bottom.
Vivian L.
Vivian L.

The best option for my sensitive skin. Leaves my complexion dewy and clean. Removes everything and has no scent. I'm never without these.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now