Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Ingleside, IL

The wipes got ALL of my make-up off. It didn't hurt my skin or leave any residue. The smell was FANTASTIC. I would LOVE to get this product again!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID

These remove makeup well however they made my eyes burn badly. It was frustrating getting through The pack and I probably wouldn't buy them again.
This stuff is awesome! makes my face feel so clean. I would definitely recommend trying if you wear makeup through our the day and have oily skin!
Gislaine P.
Gislaine P.
Urbandale, IA

I am using This product And I love because at night I like to remove all My makeup And This makeup remover is very Nice to keep your skin Calming.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY

I love how soft and smooth these makeup removers are on my face. I don't feel as though I need to scrub very hard to get my makeup off with these!
Miranda  G.
Miranda G.

Removed my make up really well but I had to work on my eye make up some. It didn't really "calm"
Me or make me sleepy just like the lavender scent
KEZIA O.
KEZIA O.

I have been using this product for 3 years and I love it. I have really sensitive skin, and this is not too abrasive and doesn't irritate my skin.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Layton

Love these, are gentle on the face and I feel like it helps me fall asleep at night because it is a scent free wipe but also helps relax the skin.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

Pretty decent at removing most of my makeup. I have a little trouble removing my waterproof eye makeup, but other than that these do the job well.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Hampton, VA

I have these laying beside my bed so that I can use them every night before bed Sometimes I like using them in the morning too so I feel refreshed
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now