Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
Carol Stream, IL

I love these wipes. They have such a nice smell to them and only used 1 wipe to take off all my make up. I use a second one just in case.
nisreen a.
nisreen a.
Montreal

It's very easy to use
And removes all make up
It doesn't make my skin sensitive
The packaging keeps all towels moist for the longest time
Katie P.
Katie P.
Marion, IA

I love these wipes so much! I can't put into words how nice they feel to use after a long day. Perfect way to take off waterproof makeup.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Clover, SC

I love love love the towelettes. It is very easy to remove make up. Even waterproof makeup. I would highly recommend this makeup remover.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

Product works great. cleans my face but doesn't leave my skin dry. I trust it to clean all the makeup off and get the excess oil as well.
Mel A.
Mel A.
Glendale, CA

These are so moist and great for taking off makeup even mascara!! Super quick and easy, don't leave your sling feeling dry or weird after
Yessenia V.
Yessenia V.
Newland, NC

It take almost all you make up and also helps with acne problem.It take a great amount of oil in your face. I also love the smell it has.
Mara K.
Mara K.
Ferndale, MI

These cleansing towelettes smell fantastic and are refreshing! Worth a little extra expense for that aromatherapy before you go to sleep.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Fairchild Air Force Base, WA

Great little wipes for the cost and does an decent job at removing Makeup, did have to scrub a little more than I thought I would have to
Evie H.
Evie H.
Jacksonville, FL

I love how I don't have to scrub my face. The make up comes right off first time including mascara and eye liner. I love this product!!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now