Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Judyl B.
Judyl B.
Ozark, MO

Love these. They are great for on the go, I would leave them in my purse when I would go tanning to clean my face before and after! So refreshing.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

Love this product. Removes my makeup and doesn't dry out my skin. I love that I can use it to remove my eye makeup without irritation and burning.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
O Fallon, MO

I love these face wipes! They hydrate my skin through the night, clean off the days grime, and smell amazing! They are the only brand wipes I buy!
Jess M.
Jess M.
Clay, NY

Very useful. 100% of makeup removed and my skin felt fresh and clean. I use one wipe before bed and it get rid of all make up and dirt off my face
Julia B.
Julia B.
Slatington

My skin burned from using these and I broke out. Maybe I had an allergic reaction, but I don't usually have sensitive skin. Pro: they smelled good
alma s.
alma s.

REALLY GOOD PRODUCT IT REMOVES THE MAKEUP REAL GOOD & DOESN'T LEAVE ANY LEFTOVER MAKEUP ON MY FACE & HAS A FRESH FEELING AFTER YOU CLEAN YOUR FACE
Christina M.
Christina M.
Mississauga, Ontario

I cannot live without these! I'm a busy Mom with little time for me. These are quick and easy, not oily at all! Leaves me feeling clean and freshz
Kelma F.
Kelma F.
Las Piedras, Puerto Rico

Love them, they leave your face feeling clean and fresh. Removes makeup easily and there's no need for scrubbing too much. Love the scent on them.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Denver, CO

I love these so much. They work perfectly and smell amazing. I use them every night. I wear lots of makeup and it really makes my face feel clean.
Lindsy J.
Lindsy J.
Tulsa, OK

Yes it takes off my makeup without my skin feeling all dry and nasty, but for some reason every time I go to take it off around my eyes, it burns!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now