Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Lauderhill, FL

I love using this.. Even when I don't wear makeup on my face I like how my face feels refresh after using it.. Inexpensive, worth the buy
Georgia D.
Georgia D.
Hoover , Al

After a long day of work. I love how soft these are on my face as I take my makeup off and get ready for bed. Even the smell is relaxing!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Fairchild Air Force Base, WA

Great little wipes for the cost and does an decent job at removing Makeup, did have to scrub a little more than I thought I would have to
Misty K.
Misty K.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this product. It removes make up really well. Especially around the eyes. I use this every night before I go to bed. It's amazing.
Evie H.
Evie H.
Jacksonville, FL

I love how I don't have to scrub my face. The make up comes right off first time including mascara and eye liner. I love this product!!!!
Yessenia V.
Yessenia V.
Newland, NC

It take almost all you make up and also helps with acne problem.It take a great amount of oil in your face. I also love the smell it has.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Westville, IN

Love this product! It's fantastic! Cleans well without burning my eyes! Easily removes makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!
Sage S.
Sage S.

Soft, smooth, and relaxing! Amazing makeup remover! The smell relaxes you while the soft clothes makes ur skin feel like a babies bottom.
janeli v.
janeli v.

Love the makeup remover towelettes because they leave my skin so soft after I take off my makeup and feels like they really clean my skin
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Owensboro, KY

Love it! Works great! Doesn't leave your face oily, gets all the make up, dirt and oil off. And it cleanses, my favorite make up remover!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?