Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Sage S.
Sage S.

Soft, smooth, and relaxing! Amazing makeup remover! The smell relaxes you while the soft clothes makes ur skin feel like a babies bottom.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Brooklyn, NY

The smell is great and my skin feels amazing after using this product. It doesn't dry out my skin like other wipes have done in the past.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Westville, IN

Love this product! It's fantastic! Cleans well without burning my eyes! Easily removes makeup and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!
Chanel M.
Chanel M.

I was disappointed because my face turned red with bumps/allergic reaction..I have tried other products from Neutrogena that was great...
Yessenia V.
Yessenia V.
Newland, NC

It take almost all you make up and also helps with acne problem.It take a great amount of oil in your face. I also love the smell it has.
Christin V.
Christin V.
Moundridge, KS

I love these I use them all the time they don't dry out my skin but they do get rid of the makeup and the oil without a lot of scrubbing.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Hayward, CA

I don't really wear full on make up but I keep these on my night stand and use them before I go to bed and they give me a relaxed feeling
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
Carol Stream, IL

I love these wipes. They have such a nice smell to them and only used 1 wipe to take off all my make up. I use a second one just in case.
nisreen a.
nisreen a.
Montreal

It's very easy to use
And removes all make up
It doesn't make my skin sensitive
The packaging keeps all towels moist for the longest time
Emmy V.
Emmy V.
Hawesville

Love the product, but the smell could be better. This is one of the few makeup removers I have used that have not made my face super dry.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now