Add a Photo

Kourtney P.
Kourtney P.
Lexington
March 7, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
It's like my makeup came clean off! No scrubbing at my mascara or eyeliner. It seemed to come off easy. And made my face feel wonderful.
Feb. 16, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
This is the best make up remover and it is so gentle on my skin. I would recommend this over any other makeup remover, honestly the best
Lori P.
Lori P.
Menifee, CA
March 15, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Smells nice and removes makeup very well. I also use a high end makeup removing towelettes and I'd say these compare quite well to them.
Taite P.
Taite P.
Feb. 18, 2016, 1:56 a.m.
These work well but have a tendency to irritate my sensitive skin. I don't really enjoy having my lips swell up after removing my makeup
Celeste J.
Celeste J.
Feb. 24, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
Love the scent and removes even the most stubborn makeup with ease. I use these late at night when I'm too lazy to wash all my makeup off
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Feb. 29, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Easily my go to makeup removal especially for when I'm traveling. Easy to use and my skin doesn't feel dry afterwards. Highly recommend!
Ali C.
Ali C.
March 7, 2016, 1:23 p.m.
Work great on removing old makeup, even the most stubborn of makeup like waterproof mascara while leaving me feeling clean and refreshed
Steph F.
Steph F.
Blakeslee, PA
Feb. 17, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
I'm a big fan of these. I've tried other brands and I think this is one of the better brands of cleansing towelettes. Gets the job done!
Allison J.
Allison J.
Sacramento, CA
Feb. 29, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
I use these every single night to remove my makeup. They are easy on my eyes and get off everything with one towelette including mascara
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Holyoke, MA
Feb. 16, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Very gentle on the skin no need to be rough the makeup glides right off. Also no oily residue on the face after words.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?