Add a Photo

Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Lacon, IL
March 3, 2016, 1:03 p.m.
These remove my most stubborn makeup and they smell awesome. It really calms me down before going to bed. Hughly recommend this product.
Sherry F.
Sherry F.
Spring, TX
Feb. 19, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Takes odd facial makeup fast and effortlessly. Leaves moisture on the skin so have to rinse my face with water after using this product.
Whitney O.
Whitney O.
Lewisville, TX
June 1, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
I love the smell of these wipes. I use them every now and then just because i feel like it leaves a residue on my face after using them.
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Stuttgart
Feb. 5, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
I wouldn't say that these are calming to me personally, but they are overall great makeup remover wipes and are at a good price as well.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Tarpon Springs, FL
These didn't really work well at getting my eye makeup off. I probably wouldn't purchase them again although they did have a nice scent.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Rehoboth, MA
Feb. 19, 2016, 12:11 p.m.
They removed all of the makeup I had left on my face after I took a shower. These wipes were gentle on my face and are super affordable.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Odenton, MD
Feb. 16, 2016, 12:38 p.m.
I like using these on the days that I don't wear make up, refreshes and cleanses my skin before I start the rest of my skincare routine.
tori c.
tori c.
Frisco, TX
Feb. 5, 2016, 5:45 p.m.
All time favorite makeup remover. gets everything off with no effort and leaves a calming effect. definitely recommend this to everyone!
Colynne L.
Colynne L.
Lyman, WY
March 6, 2016, 3:50 a.m.
Love this so much! Cleans off all my makeup and moisturizes my skin! I also see my skin clearing up a bit since I've started using these
Erika E.
Erika E.
Pico Rivera, CA
Feb. 6, 2016, 2:23 a.m.
Perfect for sensitive skin! Keeps your face feeling fresh and moisturized. Takes all off makeup without having to roughly rub your face!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?