Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Katie P.
Katie P.
Marion, IA

I love these wipes so much! I can't put into words how nice they feel to use after a long day. Perfect way to take off waterproof makeup.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
York, PA

They were great. They really went deep to clean my makeup off. They didn't get 100%, which is as expected, however they were very gentle!
Vivian L.
Vivian L.

The best option for my sensitive skin. Leaves my complexion dewy and clean. Removes everything and has no scent. I'm never without these.
Georgia D.
Georgia D.
Hoover , Al

After a long day of work. I love how soft these are on my face as I take my makeup off and get ready for bed. Even the smell is relaxing!
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Lauderhill, FL

I love using this.. Even when I don't wear makeup on my face I like how my face feels refresh after using it.. Inexpensive, worth the buy
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Lanham, MD

This product is great ! Removes make up easily.It removes eye make up in an instant.This product is very helpful when taking off make up.
Mara K.
Mara K.
Ferndale, MI

These cleansing towelettes smell fantastic and are refreshing! Worth a little extra expense for that aromatherapy before you go to sleep.
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.

Easy to use. Keep them on my nightstand so I don't fall asleep with my makeup on. I don't need a mirror because I know they do their job.
Misty K.
Misty K.
Phoenix, AZ

I love this product. It removes make up really well. Especially around the eyes. I use this every night before I go to bed. It's amazing.
Latavia W.
Latavia W.

These towelettes works wonders! One cloth and all makeup is removed. As opposed to other brands where you have to use more than one wipe.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now