Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
marisa m.
marisa m.
rochester, ny

These work nice, but they are a little rough. i do wish they were a little softer. i often have trouble finding soft make-up remover wipes
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA

I love these. I only need one to get a full face of makeup off. The only reason I didn't give him a 5 star is they sting my eyes a little.
Bre F.
Bre F.
Columbus, OH

Refreshing feeling on my face. Helped clear it up in days. I couldn't live without this product. It smells amazing and it's truly calming.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT

I don't have sensitive skin. It's more so normal to dry. But after a long day of wearing makeup, these help my skin feel less dry & rough.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Raleigh, NC

Great for removing stubborn mascara! Product smells wonderful although product does leave a bitter taste on lips. Bought product at Target
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.

Easy to use. Keep them on my nightstand so I don't fall asleep with my makeup on. I don't need a mirror because I know they do their job.
Chanel M.
Chanel M.

I was disappointed because my face turned red with bumps/allergic reaction..I have tried other products from Neutrogena that was great...
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Brooklyn, NY

The smell is great and my skin feels amazing after using this product. It doesn't dry out my skin like other wipes have done in the past.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Hayward, CA

I don't really wear full on make up but I keep these on my night stand and use them before I go to bed and they give me a relaxed feeling
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Lanham, MD

This product is great ! Removes make up easily.It removes eye make up in an instant.This product is very helpful when taking off make up.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?