Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Oswego, IL

These makeup remover wipes make it so easy for me when I'm too tired to actually wash my face. I can be in the bed and taking all my makeup off lol
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.

Does the job in a half towellette and does not burn my eyes. The towelettes stay moist in the packaging. Fair price for the quality of the product.
Christina V.
Christina V.

Works great! Be sure to keep it closed or else the product will dry out...and of course not work anymore. A but greasy person but gets the job done
winnie l.
winnie l.
Alhambra, CA

Removed my waterproof makeup amazingly well-considering I use japanese mascaras! (those are super waterproof--> I use majolica majorca lash king!!)
SueAnne D.
SueAnne D.
Roswell, NM

There wonderful I have sensitive skin and especially under my eyes so I have to be careful what I use and these were gentle and didn't burn my akin
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.

I like these be because you can just pull out a cleansing towel on the go no need got cotton balls, or cotton pads! Gentle on the eye area as well.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Dover, DE

Always leaves my face feeling smooth and clean, also it gets all my makeup off and goes easy on my sensitive skin. This is my go to makeup remover.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
O Fallon, MO

I love these face wipes! They hydrate my skin through the night, clean off the days grime, and smell amazing! They are the only brand wipes I buy!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Glenview, IL

I love the make up remover cleansing towelettes they work so good i use them to travel and the remover your make up so good i would buy them more.
Judyl B.
Judyl B.
Ozark, MO

Love these. They are great for on the go, I would leave them in my purse when I would go tanning to clean my face before and after! So refreshing.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now