Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mount Prospect, IL

Doesn't irritate my eyes which usually happens easily. Feels nice and cool on my eyes before going to bed and isn't oily which is a big plus for me
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.

I like these be because you can just pull out a cleansing towel on the go no need got cotton balls, or cotton pads! Gentle on the eye area as well.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Camarillo, CA

Love using these towelettes for a quick makeup remover. I use this all the time and love it. It takes off all makeup and leaves skin feeling smooth
Christina V.
Christina V.

Works great! Be sure to keep it closed or else the product will dry out...and of course not work anymore. A but greasy person but gets the job done
Laura M.
Laura M.
Spring, TX

Very refreshing. Nice for before bed when it's late and I don't have time to shower. Very effective at removing makeup as well, especially mascara.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Dayton, NV

I like these makeup removing wipes because they are super wet and not dry, I hate dryer makeup removers. This one actually gets your makeup off too
denise v.
denise v.
Tucson, AZ

I really liked this product it's easy to use and doesn't leave my face dry like other products I've tried before I would definitely recommend this.
Joy H.
Joy H.
Kannapolis, NC

I have oily acne prone skin and Neutrogena is a hit with me. It's not to strong and works great. My make up comes off easy and my face feels clean.
Belinda Perkins U.
Belinda Perkins U.
Louisville, KY

These wipes are some of the best. I use these each night before I go to bed for a clean face. They are light and leaves my face feeling very clean.
Kim J.
Kim J.
Murray, Ut

I can remove makeup on a weeknight with only one towelette (I don't wear a lot of makeup to work). It doesn't burn my eyes, and not too much scent.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now