Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Lighthouse Point, FL
Gets the job done with no hassle at all. Feels nice and soft and honestly would buy again and again if I really needed it that much lol.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Minersville, PA
I simply love these wipes so much. They work perfectly. They work with just one wipe. Both this and the other packs are very good to us.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX
I love using these at night time the lavender is calming and leaves my skin feeling soft! Gets rid of all the makeup and dirt of the day
Angela M.
Angela M.
Buffalo, MN
March 25, 2016, 11:32 p.m.
Great for a quick clean before bed. Very convenient, especially when you are too tired to pull out your "normal" nightly cleansing items
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lexington, KY
March 3, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Works great to quickly remove makeup. Love to keep this in my travel bags or for taking to the gym, whenever I need them they are there!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
tukwila, wa
March 22, 2016, 11:56 a.m.
These are my absolute holy grail makeup removing wipes. they are the only ones that do the job well without irritating my eyes and skin.
May 18, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
I love the smell of these and how they're so gentle on my skin. And of course, they remove my makeup well! They're my go to makeup wipe.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Erie, PA
March 20, 2016, 4:37 a.m.
These towelettes are amazing! They are so soft and gentle on my skin, and they never leave any grease or oily residue behind whatsoever!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Lacon, IL
March 3, 2016, 1:03 p.m.
These remove my most stubborn makeup and they smell awesome. It really calms me down before going to bed. Hughly recommend this product.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Vero Beach, FL
March 14, 2016, 3:35 p.m.
These are the only makeup wipes I've used in a very long time because I love them so much! They work fantastic and are super affordable.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?