Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
nikki N.
nikki N.
Monette, AR

It's really nice but it didn't get all my make up off and I had to use 3 sheets. It didn't really help get a lot of eye make up off either
Amia B.
Amia B.
Elma, WA

These makeup remover wipes are the best you can buy! I've tried tons of other ones but these are the only ones that don't make my eyes red
Kethelyn M.
Kethelyn M.
Ventura, CA

Amazing!! It really works and you can remove all your makeup. It is easy now, I don't have a hard time anymore trying to remove my makeup.
member-cfc07b680
member-cfc07b680
Canton, GA

Gets all my make up off and I feel fresh and clean after words. I have never broken out using this product and it does not dry my skin out
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

These smell fantastic and no scrubbing needed. takes everything right off and they don't break my skin out. in fact left it nice and smooth
Thamires C.
Thamires C.
Seattle, WA

For those who just arrive tired from a party. It's easy and fast. I don't wake up with my sheets with make up all over anymore. I love it!
Jaelene C.
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx

Awesome product! Great for sensitive skin & also smells good too. The wipes take make up off easy and doesn't leave an oily residue after.
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Deville, LA

These are great for taking off makeup! It even works on waterproof mascara. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out or anything.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Dallas, GA

I love these! They completely from all your makeup without irritating your eyes. These are a must to have to quickly remove your eye make.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Falconer, NY

Neutrogena wipes are the only makeup wipes I will use. They get off waterproof mascara without tugging on your eye lids! Highly recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?