Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Raleigh, NC

Great for removing stubborn mascara! Product smells wonderful although product does leave a bitter taste on lips. Bought product at Target
Bre F.
Bre F.
Columbus, OH

Refreshing feeling on my face. Helped clear it up in days. I couldn't live without this product. It smells amazing and it's truly calming.
juliana k.
juliana k.
Brookhaven, GA

Remove all makeupp, clena the sking, don't's give any alergies and don't let the skin get oiled. I really like this product and recommended.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
San Mateo, CA

I love this remover. It takes off all of my makeup with a matter of about 3ish swipes of one wipe. Ive never gone back to liquid removers.
Kethelyn M.
Kethelyn M.
Ventura, CA

Amazing!! It really works and you can remove all your makeup. It is easy now, I don't have a hard time anymore trying to remove my makeup.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Takes off eye makeup really well! Use a lotion afterward if you have dry skin because it may dry out your skin, but it is a great product.
Georgia D.
Georgia D.
Hoover , Al

After a long day of work. I love how soft these are on my face as I take my makeup off and get ready for bed. Even the smell is relaxing!
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
New Orleans, LA

I love the ease of pulling out a towelette and using them to clean my face. And I trust Neutrogena to have the best products for my skin.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
York, PA

They were great. They really went deep to clean my makeup off. They didn't get 100%, which is as expected, however they were very gentle!
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Lauderhill, FL

I love using this.. Even when I don't wear makeup on my face I like how my face feels refresh after using it.. Inexpensive, worth the buy
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now