Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sorrento, LA

Love these. I've been using these towelettes for several months now and I am huge fan. They remove makeup very well, they also don't leave that slimy residue I find some towelettes have. My face doesn't break out after using these. They also smell GREAT. Well worth a try if you are looking for a makeup remover towelette!
Izzy W.
Izzy W.
San Diego, CA

I love using this product because it makes me feel refreshed and ready for bed. I think that there is a little bit too much oil in the wipes though because they always leaves oily streeks on my skin.. And since my skin is super sensitive I think that if I don't wash it right after using it my face breaks out the next day
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA

I think these work great for foundation, even to eye make up. And you don't have to sit and scrub forever. I think I would use these for quite sometime. I think they are very effective, sometimes depending if I use a lot of eye makeup product, I apply a little eye makeup remover to a corner. Other than that I love them!!
Chana S.
Chana S.
Manhattan Beach, CA

These cleansing wipes take makeup off quickly and with little effort. They cost the same as other wipes and left my skin soft and clean. They are easy to use and leave no excuses for not taking off my makeup at night. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a quick and effective method for night time makeup removal.
McKenzie C.
McKenzie C.
Fayetteville, AR

These take off my makeup SO well! i haven't found anything that can take my makeup off so well. But, i have found that the night ones (even though they are my favorite scent) break me out more for some reason as opposed to the regular blue ones. I don't break out very easily so for this to break me out is disappointing.
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Russellville, AR

I absolutely love the way that these make up wipes smell! Not only do they smell fantastic, they work great as well. I usually use the normal face wipes but I tried something new and I love them! The only downside is sometimes the first few wipes can be a little dry, I fix that by running just a little water onto them!
April B.
April B.
Louisa, KY

It's been awhile since I've used them but as I can recall the where a little on the small side they where soft but they Sneed kinda on the dry side I don't know if it was a bad batch or that's how they are so I ended up having to use a few at a time and the just didn't work that well and I haven't purchased them since.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI

I love Neutrogena makeup remover wipes! I've always tried the regular ones, but when I bought the night calming ones they were so soft and gentle. The smell was relaxing and it removed my makeup without irritating my skin. It also helps because I always take my makeup off at night and it feels good doing it with these!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Wausau, WI

I used these everyday and love them, they remove almost all of my make-up even the hard to get off mascara. They leave my skin clean and soft, smell great and never have an issue with acne or break-outs! I do follow-up after using them with a deep cleaner but these are great for the make-up removing part of my routine!
Emily P.
Emily P.

I'm a huge fan of the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes and the Night Calming version of the wipes is a super special standout. The Night Calming wipes smell wonderful and really do leave your skin feeling clean and ready for the night ahead. I find that they easily remove my makeup and settle me for bed!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?