Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Aria R.
Aria R.

Overall I really like these makeup removing wipes. They are so soft and thick and full of product. They get makeup of quickly if you can't be bothered to fully cleanse and they don't strip the skin and make it feel drying like some other wipes do. These wipes are on the pricier side in my opinion so I just try grab them on sale.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Mountain Brk, AL

I love the smell of these, but I don't feel like they can take off a whole face of makeup. They tend to be on the dryer side and have never been able to get my eye makeup off. I do love the convenience of makeup wipes, but I wouldn't recommend these personally unless you wear minimal makeup and use a separate eye makeup remover.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Naples, FL

I love the smell the wipes have, I also love the moisture the wipe distributes to the face. I always buy my makeup wipes either at a drugstore like walgreens or target. It is worth every penny I believe they are under 10 dollars for sure. I would totally recommend this product to everyone. It is perfect for those with dry skin.
I love these little make up removing pads. I usually don't like scented products on my face, but the fragrance is very light and they do not make me break out. It gently removes the make up leaving my skin feeling soft. The packaging it comes in is easy to use and travel with. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

I use this product faithfully! For the most stubborn areas to remove make-up, these wipes can handle it. I have sensitive skin, and I like that its doesn't irritate my skin. I purchased the wipes at Walmart for under $6, it came with a case to keep the wipes moist. I wouldn't change anything about this product, they work great.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

Amazing product! I love it so much, it can remove everything, even my toughest waterproof mascara! Also, it's pretty cheap considering it can remove anything. It very effective, and I don't need to use two wipes like I usually do. Favorite makeup remover, and it leaves my face feeling super smooth and clean with no trace of oil
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Antioch, TN

I absolutely love all Neutrogena products, these towelettes are really good removing all make up residue and skin feels great, especially after wearing make up all day! In my opinion, this product serves its purpose and leaves the skin feeling refreshed, I prefer this brand over any other brand I have tried for make up removal.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenwood, MS

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. They are soft, leave my skin feeling clean and smooth, and provide an excellent, calming scent. They are one of the only makeup remover products I've found that does not break out my skin and removes all of the makeup that was on my face. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.

Another nightly essential for me! Defiantly has a "calming" effect, not only on my face but my mind as well. I feel so refreshed after using a wipe and it takes away any dirt that may have been there. I also use these on my toddler to help relax him before bed as well as make sure he is clean and doesn't start early with acne.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Chapin, SC

These alcohol free wipes have such a relaxing aroma. The fragrance is light yet relaxing. Simple, easy and gentle one step process to remove your make-up. Small and compact packaging but must keep a tight seal when closing or the wipes will dry out. Overall, a very good product that leaves your face feeling clean and oil free.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now