Add a Photo

Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 30, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
These makeup remover towelettes are amazing and really take everything off, even the most stubborn waterproof makeup. That being said, I wish there was a better way to close and seal the package - the resealable flap always wears out and I end up wasting wipes. On top of that, it unfortunately makes my skin feel oily.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fallston, MD
March 3, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
I absolutely love these cleansing cloths. The smell, texture and the perfect amount of cleanser on each cloth. I use one per night. The scent is not over powering. They do not leave your face feeling greasy either. Perfect sized package even for a weekend away. They never dry out in the package either. Love love them!
Niki S.
Niki S.
Methuen , Ma
March 21, 2016, 8:48 a.m.
These wipes do a great job removing any makeup on my face. I use them sometimes when I'm too lazy to wash my face before I go to bed and my face still feels clean afterwards. They also do a great job of gently removing any left over stuff under my eyes that didn't come off when I washed my face. I also love the smell!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Chatham
March 31, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
These wipes are everything! They take of all of my eye makeup not matter how little or how much. I love the scent it is so calming and puts me in such a relaxing state before bed. Not only that but I have super sensitive skin and these did not irritate me whatsoever. Holy grail for me! I also love the hydrating wipes
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Mooresville, NC
These towelettes are PERFECT for catching all of the makeup, oils, dirt and grime that accumulate on my face all day. The scent is refreshing and the formula left my face feeling great. However, the product is a bit pricey and its hard to justify using one wipe each night. I'm overall very satisfied with the product.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite makeup remover. It gets everything off with just 2. Lasts me about a month or two depending how many days I do my makeup. It's about $5 at Walmart. The Walmart brand is exactly the same and $3 so I sometimes buy that one. But the o my downfall is I have to be extra careful around my eyes because it burns.
valerie m.
valerie m.
Citrus Heights, CA
April 18, 2016, 1:23 a.m.
It is great and takes all my make up off and is perfect for me. It did meet beyond my expectations and is on if the best make up removed towels I've use. You can buy them at any local drug store. It is very effective for damaged skin and didn't cause any irritation. I would recommend it to friends and family any day.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Charlotte, NC
March 21, 2016, 1:46 p.m.
I have been using this product for at least 5 years now and I've will never stop using it! It's great on my sensitive skin and it will get even the toughest mascara that has been caked on your lashes off instantly. I promise these wipes are the best product when it comes to make up removal! You won't be disappointed!
amy l.
amy l.
Fort Worth, TX
April 25, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
I always found it hard to remove makeup off my face until as a gift I received neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes. it changed the way I struggled with removing make up off my face. its smooth and leave my skin feeling clean and fresh . I have tried other products but this one is unique from all the rest.
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Fredonia, NY
June 2, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
I love these makeup wipes and I like packaging they come in! The snap open and close really keeps the wipes fresh and they really help remove my makeup after a night at the bars. They also smell really nice and make my face feel refreshed. However the open close thing always get ripped off in someway when i use them
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?